天才少女
歌♥曲
——–
The Wind
数学思想:黛安阿德勒会是最终解决
纳维尔-斯托克斯方程的人吗?
数学思想:黛安阿德勒会是最终解决
纳维尔-斯托克斯方程的人吗?
著名数学家自杀身亡
其弟弟弗兰克在世
歌♥曲
—-
Pretty Bird
对纳维尔-斯托克斯方程的证明
喂 快点
Hey! Come on. Let’s move!

No!
– 让我看看 – 不
– Let me see. – No!
快点 我给你做了特别的早餐
Come on. I made you a special breakfast.
你不会做饭
You can’t cook.
喂 玛丽 开门
Hey, Mary, open up!
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
我看起来像个卡♥通♥人物
I look like a Disney character.
哪儿特别了
Where’s the “special”?
什么
The what?
你说给我做了特别的早餐
You said you made me a special breakfast.
请别逼我上学
Please don’t make me go.
你可以继续在家教我
You can keep homeschooling me.
我知道的都教给你了
I’ve taught you everything I know.
可我不想上学
But I don’t wanna go.
我还不想上班呢 但我还是得去
Well, I don’t wanna go to work, but I do.
你不上班的 你只是在码头修船
You don’t go to work. You fix the boats on a dock.
好吧 这个例子不恰当 但你还是要上学
Okay. It’s a poor example, but you’re still going.
弗雷德怎么办
But what about Fred?
它怎么了
What about him?
你不会照顾它
You won’t take care of him.
你不喜欢猫
You don’t like cats.
我不喜欢两只眼的猫
I don’t like two-eyed cats.
但弗雷德是一只眼
Fred, as you know, is monocular.
谁来给它抛球
Who’s gonna throw him his ping pong ball?
弗雷德不会有事的 别再争论了
Fred’s gonna be fine. No more argument, okay?
这事讨论的没完没了
We’ve discussed this ad nauseam.
没完没了是什么意思
What’s ad nauseam?
这个词都不会?
Oh, you don’t know?
那你需要上学了
Well, looks like someone needs school.
会很开心的
This is gonna be fun.
你今天会结识新同学
You’re gonna meet kids today
一辈子都可以跟他们借钱花
you can borrow money from the rest of your life.
去吧
Come on.
你会做得很好的
You’re gonna be great.
你只需要
You know, just…
尽量跟别的孩子一样
I don’t know. Try bein’ a kid.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克 我知道你能听到
Frank, I know you hear me.
弗兰克
Frank!
你现在补救还来得及
There’s still time for you to undo this nonsense.
开车去把孩子接回来
Go get in your car and go get that child.
我允许你可以
Are you technically allowed to
随时用这钥匙了吗
use those keys whenever you want?
你怎么能
How can you stand there…
这么淡定
acting all calm and everything, Frank,
对此毫不在乎呢
and make light of this?
去把她接回来 趁现在还来得及
Now go get her back before it’s too late.
她得去外面的世界
She gotta get out in the world.
她没有同龄的朋友
She has no friends her age.
没有社交技能
No social skills.
不知道该怎么做个孩子
She doesn’t know how to be a kid.
前天晚上 她对我说
Two nights ago, she told me
即使德国脱欧
that even if Germany bails out the euro…
还是有可能发生全球经济衰退
there could still be a worldwide depression.
我盯着天花板三个小时
I was staring at the ceiling for three hours.
我很担心
I’m so worried.
别这样 罗伯特
Come on, Roberta.
你要是哭
If you start crying,
我就只能装哭了
I’m gonna have to pretend to start crying.

Hey.
有些事是可以不在乎的
You know, there’s something you could be overlookin’.
她没事的
This could work out.
可能吧
Maybe.
但如果她被谁带走了
But if anybody takes that baby away…
我会让你死在睡梦里
I’ll smother you in your sleep.
早上好 弗雷德
Morning, Fred
1加1等于2
One plus one is two.
这是今天的第一课
That is fact number one of today.
谁知道2加2等于几
Who can tell me what two plus two is?
谁知道
Who’s got it?
等于4
Four.
很好 唐娜
Excellent, Donna.
正确 2加2的确等于4
It is. Two plus two is, indeed, four.
好 谁想试试回答3加3等于几
Okay, who wants to try three plus three?
3加3 我没听错吧
Three plus three? Really?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
这算哪门子学校
What kind of school is this anyway?
这是那种
It’s the kind of school
学生不能在课堂上随便说话的学校
where students don’t speak without permission.
好吧 傻子都知道等于6
All right. But everyone knows it’s six.
需要被老师点到名
Nobody in this classroom speaks…
才可以说话
unless they are called upon.
好吗 大家都知道了吗
Okay? Is everybody clear on that?
是 老师
Yes, ma’am.
好的 玛丽 请你站起来
Good. Mary, can you stand up please?
站起来 站起来 孩子
Stand on up. Stand up, babe.
我给你出几个题 既然你这么聪明
These questions are for you because you’re so advanced.
9加8等于几
What is nine plus eight?
等于17
17.
是的 正确 很好
Yeah. Yes, it is. That’s good.
那么
What is…
15加17呢
15 plus 17?
等于32
32.
对 回答正确
Yeah. That is right.
那好
All right, then.
那么57加135等于多少
Well, what is 57 plus 135?
等于192
192.

Yeah.
那么如果
Can you tell me…
57和135相乘呢
what 57 multiplied by 135 is?

Okay.
谁知道4…
Who can tell me what four…
等于7695
7,695.
这个没人会吧
I don’t think anyone can do that.
平方根是87.7
The square root is 87.7.
和一些小数
And change.
没完没了是什么意思
Now what does ad nauseam mean?
我班上有个奇怪的学生
I have a very strange kid.
我有27个奇怪的学生呢
I have 27 strange kids.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
很好 同学们 去座位上坐下
That’s great, guys, but take your seats, okay?
天啊 再见
Oh, God. See ya.
早上好 史蒂文森老师
Good morning, Ms. Stevenson.
早上好
Good morning.
我能旁听吗
Mind if I sit in?
当然可以
Not at all!
好了 同学们
Okay, class.
有件好事告诉大家
I have a treat for you.
我来介绍一下戴维斯校长
I would like to introduce you to our principal, Mrs. Davis.
早上好 一年级的同学们
Good morning, first graders.
早上好 戴维斯校长
Good morning, Mrs. Davis.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!