最不喜欢的学生 以及原因
Least favorite student. And why.
不 每个学生我都喜欢
Oh, no! I love all my students.
我不信 完全不相信
I don’t believe you. At all! Not for a second.
他们都很棒
No, they’re all great.
都那么棒
They’re all so great.
我应该喝酒了
I’m gonna go ahead and drink.
对 这是规矩
Let’s keep this honest.
是男生还是女生
He? She?
是罗尼米德尔顿
Uh, he is Ronnie Middleton.
一听就不是好人
Sounds like a dick.
– 他只是个孩子好吗 – 对不起
– He’s a little child, okay? – I’m sorry.
关键是他是骨子里坏
The point is that he’s evil in his core.
而我对此无能为力
And there’s nothing I can do.

Wow.
你最怕什么
What’s your greatest fear?

Wow!
基调变了啊
That’s a change of tone.
是的 我是个很严肃的人
Yup, I’m a really serious person.

Okay.
如果难以回答 你直接喝酒就是
Look, if it’s too much, you can just drink your drink…
承认自己的害怕
and live with the fact that you’re afraid.
我能应付
No, I can handle this. Um…
害怕我会毁了玛丽这一生
That I’ll ruin Mary’s life.
你非常
You’re very, um…
令人意外 玛丽的老师
surprising, Mary’s teacher.
非常令人意外
Very much so.
– 等一下 抱歉 – 怎么了
– Okay. Hold on. I’m sorry. – What?
就是
Just so that…
我觉得有句话要提前声明一下
I feel like I need to say this…
来消除误解
just so that there’s no misconception.
我并没有
Oh, God. No, I didn’t…
等一下
No, hold on!
我们之间是不可能的
That this can’t, isn’t happening.
我懂 我赞同
I get it. I know. I’m with you.
– 是吗 – 我完全赞同
– Yeah? Okay. – 100%. We’re on the same page.
很好
Good!
这很好 抱歉 这很尴尬
No, that’s great. I’m sorry. That’s embarrassing.
没关系 我懂
It’s okay. I get it.

Oh!
– 你没事吧 – 我没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m good.

Okay. Good.
你能保证玛丽不可能来吗
Can you promise that there’s no way?
每周五晚玛丽都在罗伯塔家
Yes. Roberta has Mary
直到周六中午 我保证
every Saturday till noon, I promise.
是吗
Yeah?
抱歉
Mmm. Mmm-mmm. Sorry.
我不能这么做
I can’t do this.

Okay.

Okay.
我理解
I understand.
我送你回家
I’ll take you home.

Yeah.
抱歉 再亲一口
Sorry, just… One more time.
我找不到我的DVD了
I can’t find my DVD.
就在那儿
It’s right there, baby.
不在 不信你来找找
No, it isn’t. You come and find it.
我忙着呢
I’m doing lady business.
你是最后一个看它的人
Now, you were the last person to watch it.
你把它放在哪儿了
What did you do with it?
对了
Oh…
天啊
Oh! Oh, my God!
早上好 史蒂文斯老师
Good morning, Miss Stevenson.

Hi.
听着 我…
Look, I am…
知道吗 我现在
Oh, you know what? I’m actually incapable…
没法谈这事
of having this conversation right now.
很好 我也正愁该说啥好
Good. ‘Cause I have no idea what I was gonna say.
很好 很好
Great! Perfect!
师♥傅♥ 走吧 送我去监狱
Sir, if you please. Take me to jail.
尴尬啊
Awkward.
玛丽
Mary…
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
别玩积木了 听我说
Stop with the Legos! Listen.
我们周六上午不是有规定吗
Do we have a rule about Saturday morning?
什么
What?
我允许你周六上午进来吗
Are you allowed in this apartment this early
允不允许
on Saturday morning? Yes or no?
– 不允许 – 不允许
– No. – No!
我允许你… 喂
Are you allowed…Hi
停下 别玩积木了
Stop! Enough with the Legos.
我允许你用罗伯塔的钥匙吗
Are you allowed to use Roberta’s keys?
– 不允许 – 不允许
– No. – No!
喂 看着我
Hey! Look at me.
那你为什么来这里
Then why are you here, huh?
能回答我这个问题吗
Can you answer me that?
你违反了所有的规矩
You broke every rule!
你让我难堪
You just embarrassed me.
我们有这些规矩的
We have these rules.
我说过无数次了
We’ve gone over them a hundred times! Ahh!

God!
该死的
Damn it!
我就不能有一点自己的生活吗
Can I just get five minutes of my own life?
今天发生的事完全不是你的错
Nothing that happened today was your fault.
我生你的气
I got mad at you…
我也很生自己的气
I was really mad at me.
生产乐高积木的商家
And the manufacturers of Legos,
他们都该进监狱
they should all be in prison.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
好 随便
Sure. Whatever.
喂 关上电脑 快点
Hey, close the laptop. Come on.
拜托 互相看着说话才算
Please. Doesn’t count if it’s not eye to eye.
拜托
Come on, please.
有了我 所以你没有自己的生活了吗
Do you really have no life because of me?
我没这么说
That’s not what I said.

Hmm.
你是真心话吗
Did you mean it?
你上个月说过
Last month you said I was
我是世上最差的舅舅
the worst uncle in the world…
你希望我死
and you wished death upon me
因为我没给你买♥♥钢琴
’cause I didn’t buy you a piano.
你是真心话吗
Did you mean that?
不是
No.
不完全是
Not entirely.
那就是了
There you go.
我们并非每句话都是真心话
We say things all the time we don’t mean. So…
我们忘了这件事 好吗
Let’s forget it, okay?

Okay.

Okay.
弗兰克
Frank?
什么
Yeah?
能给我买♥♥架钢琴吗
Can I have a piano?
不行
No.
今早真是玛丽的老师吗
Was that really Mary’s teacher this morning?
我有本书
You know, I got a book called
人生基本决策
Fundamentals of Decision Making.
你可以借去看看
You can borrow it.
是什么
What is it?
没什么
It’s nothing.
看来玛丽要去波士顿几天了
Looks like Mary gets to go to Boston for a couple days.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!