上午好 先生 欢迎来到威廉斯堡储蓄银行
Good morning, sir. Welcome to Williamsburg Savings Bank.
让我给您拿一个叫号♥器
Let me just grab a pager for you here,
我们会第一时间给您找一位
and we’ll get you to sit with a banking professional
银行业务专业人士
as soon as one becomes available.
这怎么用的
What happens with this?
噢 它会亮灯和震动
Oh, it’s going to light up and vibrate.
红灯会一直旋转 您不会错过的
The red lights spin around in a circle. You won’t be able to miss it.
我在哪儿等
Where do I wait?
宾客休息室
The guest lounge.
您可以进来了
We’re ready for you now.
我发现您的账户处于透♥支♥状态
I’m seeing an overdrawn balance in your daily checking.
看上去您有好几个月
Seems like your direct deposits haven’t been
没收到直接存款了 来自…
received in a few months. From…
韦克斯勒钢铁
Wechsler Steel.
我连着几周给他们打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I’ve been phoning them for weeks.
得不到直接答覆
I couldn’t get a straight answer.
这个止赎通知怎么回事
And how about this, uh, foreclosure notice?
黄色通知啊 您肯定是没偿还贷款
Ah. The yellow one. So you must be in default.
突然之间 我的抵押贷款变为了三倍
My mortgage payment tripled. Overnight.
您曾使用我们的初始优♥惠♥利率 那在一月份就过期了
You were on our teaser rate promo, which expired back in January.
所以称之为初始优♥惠♥利率
That’s why it’s called a teaser rate.
对吧 不能持久 明白吗
Right? It doesn’t last. Make sense?
新利率高了不少
And the new rate is quite a bit higher,
所以每月的抵押贷款激增
so the monthly mortgage payment jumped up.
我们有义务于再贷款的时候说明那个可能性
Now, we are required to disclose that possibility at the time of the refi.
– 你做的好事 – 我做了什么
– You did. – I did what?
你卖♥♥给我这垃圾
You sold me this crap.
乔·哈丁
Joe Harding.
我知道这个名字
No. I know the name.
让我看一下我的记录
Let me just look at my notes here.
条款细则披露
Terms disclosed.
我亲自说明
I personally disclosed
您再贷款时有利率激增的可能
the possibility of a rate hike during your refi.
您记得这个吗
Do you remember that?
你和我说
You told me
利率高于最优利率的可能性
that the odds on the rate going past the prime rate
百年难遇
were extraordinary.
但仍有可能
But possible.
但你当时说的是”百年难遇”
But you sold me “extraordinary.”
– 但这个”可能”是说明了的 – 听着 恰克
– But the “possible” was disclosed. – Listen, Chuck.
我女儿和外孙女和我住一起
My granddaughter and my daughter, they live with me.
她是护士助理 你知道的 薪水微薄
She is a nurse’s aide, you know, low pay and all that.
她想让孩子去更好的学校 所以她们搬来和我一起
She wanted her kid to go to a better school, so they moved in with me.
– 很多人都这么做 – 没错 所以你能看出来
– Lots of people doing that. – Yeah. So you see,
我不能失去我的房♥子
I can’t lose my house.
别担心
Not to worry.
您才收到黄色通知
You’re on the yellow notice.
红色通知更严重
The red one is more weighty.
我能找其他人吗
Can I talk with someone else?
– 谁 – 聪明点的
– Who? – Someone smarter?
女士们先生们 谢谢你们的关注
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your attention.
我们来取点钱
We’ve come to make a withdrawal.
出纳员除外
Aside from the tellers,
其他人请你们面朝上 躺在地板上
we invite you to lie down on the floor, face up,
像小猫一样 抬起你们的胳膊和腿
and hold your arms and legs in the air like a pussycat.
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
出纳员
Tellers,
请不要蠢到去开无声警报
please do not be foolish enough to trigger the silent alarm.
我们最不想在这出现的人 就是警♥察♥
The last people we want here would be the police.
会一片狼藉 对吗
That would be messy, no?
举起手来
Put ’em up.
为什么 天呐 为什么在这 我做了什么
Why this? Oh, my God. Why here? What did I do?

Hey!
我按照书上写的来 遵守步骤
I follow the book. Just follow procedure.
保持冷静
Just stay calm. Stay calm.
– 遵守步骤 – 嘿
– Follow procedure. – Hey!
你会害自己吃枪子儿的
You’re going to get yourself shot!
先生们 你们最好保持沉默
Gentlemen, it’s best to remain silent.
我抽筋了
I’m cramping.
放轻松 你可以坐起来
Relax, please. You can sit up.
嘿 没说你 手脚朝上
Hey, no! Not you! Pussycat!
接着往里塞 赶紧的 快点
Keep stuffing it in there. Let’s go. Come on.
这个给你
You can have this.
很抱歉您成为不再为人♥民♥服务的腐♥败♥系统的受害者
I’m sorry you’re a casualty of a corrupt system that no longer serves the people.
没错 我四十年来都在这办业务
Yeah. I’ve been banking here for 40 years.
你只是一个帐户编号♥
You’re just an account number.
没多少 你拿去吧
It’s not much, but it’s all yours.
不 我的朋友 不能拿你的钱
No, my friend. Not from you.
照顾老人是一个社会的责任
It is a culture’s duty to take care of its elderly.
恰克才不关心这个
Chuck here couldn’t give a crap.
恰克
Chuck.
– 你是恰克 – 是的
– Are you Chuck? – Yes.
我是恰克
I’m Chuck. I’m Chuck.
就是你要收回这位老人的房♥子
Are you the one taking this man’s house?
– 不是我本人 – 把你钱包给我
– I’m not, personally. – Give me your wallet.
好 看 我有…
Okay. Look, I got… I have…
我这有很多东西 现金
I have plenty of stuff here, okay? Cash.
这有一张♥健♥身卡 拿去 我没去过
There’s a gym membership. Take it. I never go.
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
– 手脚朝上 – 喵呜
– Pussycat! – Meow.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我很高兴宣布 我们在一起的时光结束了
I’m happy to say, our time together has ended.
九十秒内请不要报♥警♥
Please do not call the police for 90 seconds.
枪战从来没有好结果的
A shoot-out never has a happy ending.
尿失禁有药的
Oh. They make a pill for that.
那看起来像黑帮纹身
That looks like a gang tattoo to me.
很细致
Very detailed.
我想纹身师给他们每个人都纹了
I imagine the artist did them all.
所以 如果找到纹身工作室…
So, if you find the tattoo parlor,
就能找到纹身师 就能找到银行抢劫犯
then you’ll find the artist, and you’ve got yourself a bank robber.
听上去是标准破案流程
Sounds pretty standard to me.
好了老前辈 非常感谢
Right. Well, thanks a lot, old-timer.
我们会给您一份申请表
You know, we’re going to get you an application.
听着 我看的电视剧…
Hey, listen. I’ve watched this TV show
叫《法律与秩序》 他们破案比你们快多了
called Law and Order, and they solve crimes much quicker than you do.
你们应该看一看
You should tune in.
您知道的 在现实生活中…
Well, you know, in the real world,
破案需要的时间比一个小时的电视剧要长点
solving crimes takes a little longer than a one-hour television show.
哈丁先生 我想我们就到此为止了
Well, I guess this wraps it up for us, Mr. Harding.
如果我们需要更多信息 会与您联♥系♥
If we need any additional information, then we’ll get in contact with you.
你需要我的地址和电♥话♥
Oh. You’ll need my address and phone number.
不用了
Uh, not necessary.
我们会找到您的 我们就是干这个的
We’ll find you. That’s what we do.
他们看起来什么样子
So, what’d they look like?
不好说 他们戴着面具
It was hard to tell. They had masks on.
我近距离接触了一个男性 大约一米八
I got close to one. It was a male, about six feet.
他脖子上有一圈纹身…
And he had this tattoo wrapped around his neck
我和你说过
that I told you about.
你知道的 如果找到纹身师…
You know, you find the tattoo artist…
– 就能找到罪犯 – 没错
– You find the criminal. – Exactly.
我是这么说的
That’s what I told them.
好了 我确定你不应该谈论这些
Okay. I’m sure you’re not supposed to be talking about all of this.
这么近地接触抢劫真是太酷了
It must have been so cool being in the middle of a heist.
犯罪不是酷 宝贝
Crime is not cool, babe.
他可能会中枪
He could have been shot.
甚至更糟
Or worse.
还有什么比中枪更糟
What’s worse than being shot?
中枪两次
Being shot twice.
这类图一般为黑帮团伙所用
This kind of detail is traditionally indicative of gang affiliation.
我们相信这些人共用一个纹身师
We believe these individuals used the same tattoo artist.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!