纹身在哪
Where’s the tattoo?
那是暂时的 我的朋友
Henna, mi amigo.
给视力最差的人看他永不会忘的图像
Show the person with the worst eyes an image he can’t forget.
警♥察♥将好几年都毫无进展
The police will be spinning around for years.
那看起来像黑帮纹身
That looks like a gang tattoo to me.
如果我们能找到这个纹身师 就能找到罪犯
If we can find this artist, then we can find our perp.
真是叹为观止
Very impressive.
是个悲剧
Eh, it’s a tragedy.
联邦调查局在你身后 六点钟方向
FBI. Behind you. Six o’clock.
特工哈默
Agent Hamer,
你想来杯劣质咖啡吗
would you like a bad coffee?
我只喝豆奶拿铁 哈丁先生 我乳糖不耐
I’m a soy latte man, Mr. Harding. I’m lactose intolerant.
你把这个落在物证室了
You left that behind at evidence.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我就是干这个的
Well, that’s what I do.
我擅长找人
I find people.
这是我朋友 杰西
This is my friend, Jesus.
他养狗的
He fosters dogs.
特工哈默 联邦调查局
Special Agent Hamer, FBI.
杰西·加西亚 皇后区
Jesus Garcia. Queens.
你要养小狗吗 哈丁先生
Are you adopting a puppy, Mr. Harding?
是的 送给我孙女的
Yes, yeah. It’s for my granddaughter.
她上了学校的光荣榜
She made the honor roll at school.
太棒了
That’s great.
我喜欢小狗
I love puppies.
你介意吗
You mind?
他可能在睡觉
Uh, he might be sleeping.
没关系 我不会吵醒他
That’s okay. I won’t wake him.
噢 天啊 你是不是最可爱的小东西
Oh, good heavens, aren’t you just the cutest little thing?
让我看看你毛茸茸的脸
Let me get a look at you with your smushy face.
我小的时候
When I was just a kid,
我有一只博德牧羊犬
I grew up with Border Collies.
那是很好的品种 我爱博德牧羊犬
Oh, now that’s a great breed. I just love Border Collies.
他们很棒
Yeah, they’re wonderful.
过来这 小家伙
Yeah, come here, little guy.
他真可爱
He’s a cute little fella.
好样的 过来这 小家伙
Attaboy, come here. Come here, little fella.
过来这
Yeah, come over here.
你个小兔崽子
You little son of a bitch.
当心点 他在长牙
Oh, be careful there. He’s teething.
好吧
Yeah.
你要当心他的小尖牙
You have to watch his little razor blades.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们不想你失血而死
We don’t want you to bleed to death.
我要把这小家伙带回家
I got to get this little guy back to the house
趁我孙女还没放学之前
before my granddaughter gets out of school.
真是个惊喜啊
What a nice surprise for her.
她会高兴坏了的
It’ll knock her socks off.
你现在养狗吗 特工哈默
Do you have a dog now, Agent Hamer?
没有 工作原因
No. It’s my job.
上班时间太长
Long hours.
我不能那样对动物
I couldn’t do that to an animal.
好了 我们把这小家伙带回新家
All right. Let’s get this little fella to his new home.
你们这些硬币真是让我疯了…
You boys are killing me with these quar…
有人刚送来这个礼物
Someone just dropped off this present.
好大的派
Big piece.
切了它们
Cut them up.
“人人有份”
“Everyone deserves a piece of the pie.”
对不起 加纳先生
Sorry, Mr. Garner.
我以为你很坚强呢
Thought you were tougher than that.
我不坚强
I’m not tough.
我很敏感
I’m a very sensitive person.
实话告诉你
I’m going to be honest with you.
我今天还不想死
I don’t really want to die today.
头一次听你这么说
That’s a new one.
但如果我下不来的话 我只想说
But, if I do, I just want to say
你是个很好的室友和朋友…
that you’ve been a terrific roommate and friend for…
整整25年
25 years.
25年 有那么久了
25 years? It’s been that long?
就像25天 是吗
Seems like 25 days, doesn’t it?
是的
Yeah, it does.
水下25天
Underwater.
说得好
Good one.
好了 先生们 我们开始了
All right, gentlemen. Here we go.
他们说在生活中…
They say in life…
过来
Come here!
如果你幸运的话 你会有一些好朋友
…if you’re lucky, you get a couple of great friends.
他们会一直陪你到最后
The people who are right with you to the end.
你们一起变老 一起看世界 一起活着
You grow old together, see it all together, do it all together,
一起哭 一起笑
laugh and cry together.
阿尔·加纳就是这么一个朋友
Al Garner was one of those guys for me.
没多少人和他一样
There will not be many men like him.
愿意为他人牺牲
Willing to risk all for others.
对你和言善语
Give you a kind word
或给你捐肾
or a kidney.
每走一步都发牢骚
And complain about it every step of the way.
那就是你
That’s you.
不完全正确啊
That’s not altogether true.
– 安妮 – 我在
– Annie. – Yes.
他现在是你的问题了
He’s your problem now.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝好运 希望你们每时每刻都愉快
Good luck. May you enjoy every minute of every moment you have.
我们爱你们
We love you.
我们也爱你们 老伙计
We love you too, young man.
干杯 干杯 各位
Cheers! Cheers, everyone.
干杯
Cheers!
让我们鼓掌欢迎新人和伴娘伴郎
Let’s give it up for the wedding party!
我要修改我的寿命了 乔
I’m gonna revise my estimate, Joey.
怎么说
How’s that?
我可能还能活二十年
I may be around another 20 years.
阿尔的肾没那么好
Not with Al’s kidney.
最多十年
That’s 10 years, tops.
很接近了 我接受
Close enough. I’ll take it.
他来了
Here he comes.
什么事
What’s the matter?
我的脸疼死了 这辈子没这么笑过
My face is killing me. I never had to smile so much in my life.
所以 什么感觉
So? What’s it like?
什么什么感觉
What’s what like?
结婚啊 蠢货
Being married, dummy.
我不知道这是怎么发生的
I don’t know how any of this happened.
我是说 我甚至不记得求婚
I mean, I don’t even remember proposing.
我就像伸出一条腿被捕熊器抓住的浣熊
I mean, I feel like a raccoon caught in a bear trap with one leg stuck.
她很好
She’s a terrific person.
她很性感 我们很和谐
I mean, she’s sexy, we get it on.
她做饭很棒
She’s a great cook.
她就喜欢我的样子
She likes me the way I am.
我甚至都不喜欢自己的样子
I don’t even like me the way I am.
一切都很棒 但我告诉你们
Everything is terrific, but I got to tell you,
我有种很奇异的感觉 我想那可能就是幸福
I’m experiencing this very odd feeling. I think it might be happiness.
干杯 你正式圆♥满♥了
Cheers! Your glass is officially full.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!