太棒了 小布
That was awesome, Brook.
好了 我是这么想的
Well, here’s what I think.
一位老人发现自己正处于银行劫案
Old man finds himself in the middle of a bank robbery,
兴致勃发了起来
and he gets his juices flowing.
他想
And he thinks to himself,
“我也能抢银行
“I could rob a bank.
“我很聪明
“I’m smart.
“我没什么可失去的
“I’ve got nothing to lose.
“最坏会是什么
“What’s the worst that can end up happening?
“我可以安享晚年
“I can end up spending the last years of my life
“在乡间俱乐部一样的监狱 还不用付房♥租”
“in some country club style prison, rent-free.”
你在课上学的这破玩意儿
You go to school for that?
好了 加纳先生
Well, Mr. Garner,
似乎有一个小时你去向不明
we seem to be missing one hour of your existence.
下午2点30分到3点30分
Between 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
就在那个小时 三位老人
The same hour that three elderly gentlemen
从威廉斯堡储蓄银行
robbed 2.3 million dollars
劫走了二百三十万美元
from the Williamsburg Savings Bank.
哇哦 那真是不少钱
Wow, that’s some hefty payday.
你下午两点到四点在鬼屋那里
You were working the haunted house ride between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.?
正是那样
That’s what I said.
你从没离开过
And you never left that ride?
除了进去吓吓小孩
Only to go inside. Scare the kids.
我和往常一样六点半起床
I got up, like I always do. 6:00 a.m.
走路送我孙女去学校
I walked my granddaughter to school.
我每天都这么做
Like I do every day.
这段感情刚开始 所以我们花很多时间在一起
Well, it’s a fairly new relationship, so we spend a lot of time together.
我想想 早上第一件事 我们做♥爱♥两次
Let’s see, first thing in the morning, we made love twice.
不对
No.
三次
Three times.
就是那样
And that was it.
安妮·桑托丽
Annie Santori.
接着我们就起床 我做煎饼…
And then, we got up. I made pancakes…
接着我穿好衣服
And then, I got dressed.
穿好衣服 去纳特吃早餐
Got dressed. Had breakfast at Nat’s.
我经常去那儿…
I go there…
至少一周好几次
Couple of times a week at least.
很多年了 他是常客
For years. He’s a regular.
你有女朋友吗
You seeing anybody?
我已婚 有两个小孩
I’m married with two kids.
给你我的电♥话♥ 万事皆有可能
Well, take my number. Things happen.
我穿好衣服
I got dressed.
我收好货摊的票
I gathered the tickets for the ride booth.
我是那个筹款委员会的成员
I’m on that committee for the fundraiser.
好了 祝我们好运
All right, boys, good luck to us all.
该进袋子里去了
Time to get in the bag.
下午两点左右到了公园
Got to the park around 2:00 p.m.
和我朋友保尔说了几分钟话
Talked to my friend Paul for a few minutes,
然后去了其中一个售票亭
then ran one of the ticket booths.
你好 托尼
Hi, Tony.
下午好
Good afternoon.
给你一个纪念品
I’ve got you a souvenir.
谢谢 乔 我正需要顶帽子
Oh, thanks, Joe. I needed a hat.
整个嘉年华我基本上都在那了
And that’s where I was for most of the carnival.
你可以问任何买♥♥过票的人
You can ask anyone who bought a ticket.
他们会告诉你 他们是从一个戴灰水手帽的
They’ll tell you they got it from a handsome old gent
帅老头那买♥♥的票
in a gray flat cap.
然后我们去了嘉年华
Then we went to the fair,
我一直在棉花糖摊位待到两点
and I was at the cotton candy stand till 2:00,
然后米尔顿·卡普查克换了我
and then Mr. Milton Kupchak relieved me.
阿尔整天都在那
Al was there all day.
下午2点30分呢
At 2:30 p.m.?
– 谁 – 阿尔
– Who? – Al?
加纳
Garner?
是的
Yes.
他在这
He’s here?
在棉花糖摊位
You know, in the cotton candy booth,
他想卖♥♥我可♥卡♥因♥
he tried to sell me cocaine.
我愿意作证
And I’m prepared to testify.
小孩可喜欢鬼屋了
Kids love the haunted house.
弗兰肯斯坦是他们的最爱之一
Frankenstein’s one of their favorites.
我肯定在里面待了一小时以上
Must have been in there over an hour.
我有胃病很多年了 早年喝酒导致的
Yes, I’ve had stomach issues for years from all the drinking I used to do.
叫憩室炎
It’s called diverticulitis,
医生说我应该切除部分结肠
and the doctor says I should probably have a section of my colon removed.
我不想那样
I don’t really like that idea.
所以从大概下午2点30分到3点30分
So from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., give or take,
你在
you were
上厕所
going to the bathroom?
是的
Yes.
非常无聊 但我一直在看书
It’s very tedious, but I keep reading material with me all the time.
有助于消磨时间
Helps pass the time.
然后 我找到了我女朋友
After that, I found my lady friend,
我们排练了我们的卡拉0K表演
and we rehearsed our karaoke performance.
会发生什么
Then what happens?
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my God!
注意
Look out!
能帮我洗这脏衣服吗
Would you mind washing this dirty laundry for me?
没问题
You got it.
总的来说 嘉年华这一天很不错
Altogether, it was a lovely day at the carnival.
用你最准的投球
Hit me with your best shot.
哇哦 很可信的故事 哈丁先生
Wow! Pretty solid story, Mr. Harding.
真♥相♥很容易记住
The truth is easy to remember.
是 几乎完美
Yeah. It was almost perfect.
但让我告诉你一些罪犯的事
Except let me tell you a little something about criminals.
他们经常会犯一个愚蠢的错误
They always make one stupid mistake
导致整个计划都失败
that ends up screwing up the whole plan.
我需要你和我走一趟 哈丁先生
I’m going to need you to take a ride with me, Harding.
好了 朋友们 我们走 清空健身房♥ 有公事要办
Okay, guys, let’s go. Clear the gym. Official business.
行行好伙计们 怎么回事
Come on, man. What the hell?
从后门出去
Out the back door there.
好了 大伙儿快点 我们走
All right. Folks, come up. Hurry up, let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go. Let’s go.
就是这 排成一排
Right over here. Line them up.
我想让你从那边那个人开始 好吗
I want you to start with that man over there, okay?
好好看清楚他的脸
Get a good look at his face.
我没看见他
I don’t see him.
什么
What?
他不在这儿
He’s not here.
你确定
Are you sure?
是 我确定
Yep. I’m positive.
我记忆力很好
I got a great memory.
嘿 你想再看一下吗
Hey! You want to have another look?
不太想
Not really.
我现在能回家了吗
Can I go home now?

Yeah.
我以为你不来了呢
I thought you might not be coming.
我来了
Well, here I am.
这里什么好吃 乔
So, what’s good here, Joey?
说实话 都不好吃
Nothing, really.
那你为什么来
Why do you come?
我喜欢喝劣质咖啡
I like bad coffee.
哦 我明白了
Yes. This I understand.
他打了所有的预防针
He has all his shots.
狂犬病 犬瘟热 博代氏杆菌疫苗 他被绝育了
Rabies, distemper, Bordetella. He’s been neutered.
所有文件都按顺序放好了
All the papers are in the proper order.
你拿了你那份钱吗
You take your cut?
不 没从你们这儿
No. Not from you.
照顾老人是一个社会的责任
It is a culture’s duty to take care of its elderly.
照顾老人是一个社会的责任
It is a culture’s duty to take care of its elderly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!