都可以
It could go either way.
火腿
Oh, ham.
很好吃
So good.
你喜欢火腿
Do you like ham?
好的
Okay.
这瓶酒很配…
This will go perfectly with…
我是说 如果你想人陪的话 这瓶酒很多
I mean, if you want company. It’s a big bottle.
听着 我和你说吧
Yeah, listen, I got to tell you.
你人很好 但我知道你在做什么
You’re a terrific person, but I know what you’re doing.
你在浪费时间 我不想和任何人谈恋爱
You’re wasting your time. I don’t want to have a relationship with anybody.
我没这个意思
I wasn’t offering one.
那就好 那我们看法一致
Good, great. Then we see eye to eye.
保安请到民族食物区
Security to ethnic foods, please.
我们回头再谈
We’ll talk about this later.
我很期待
I’ll look forward to it.
我的篮子在哪
Where the fuck is my basket?
威利 威利
Willie, Willie.
阿尔走了
Al’s gone.
我弄了辆新的逃跑用车
I got a new getaway car.
你从哪儿弄的
Where the hell did you get that thing?
我偷的
I stole it.
快到篮子里来
Jump in the basket.
你觉得我是什么 ET吗
Who the hell do you think I am? E.T.?
威利 到篮子里来
Willie, jump in the bloody basket.
我不会进到篮子里去的
I’m not getting in no bloody basket!
她要追上我们了
She’s gaining on us.
嘿 你 停住
Hey, you. Stop right there!
嘿 停住
Hey! Halt!
– 停住 – 你追我做什么
– Halt! – What are you chasing me for?
停住
Halt!
你第一次说我就听见了
I heard you the first time.
别让我用泰瑟枪电你
Don’t make me tase you!
这不是认罪 我只是累了
This is not an admission of guilt! I am just tired.
我们要减重了
We got to get rid of some weight.
把那该死的猪扒扔了
Get rid of that damned pork loin.
什么
What?
什么…
What the…
面粉 给我面粉
Flour, flour. Give me the flour.
停住
Halt!
停住
Halt!
停住
Stop!
我觉得我们能在红灯之前冲过去
I think we can make the light.
不 你做不到的 乔
No, no, no. You’re not going to make the light, Joe.
你赶不上的
You’re not gonna make the light.

Hey!
不 乔 你冲不过去
No, Joe, you can’t make the light!
我们能冲过去 我们能做到
We can make the light! We’re gonna do it!
你不能
You’re not gonna make the light!
我们能
Yes, we are!
别动
Don’t make another move.
我不明白这世界怎么了
I don’t know what’s going on in the world anymore.
你们要用鸡腿肉做♥鸡♥排
You were going to make a cordon bleu with chicken thighs?
这简直是犯罪
That’s a crime in and of itself.
我无话可说
I have nothing to say for myself.
看看你对辛迪做了什么
Look what you did to Cindy.
她看上去像哥伦比亚偷运毒品的
Now she looking like a Colombian drug mule.
从来没有
Never
我在的这些年
in all my years
谁能偷走整块猪扒
has anybody ever walked off with a whole pork loin.
你们妈妈会怎么想
What would your momma say?
一不做二不休
Go big or go home.
你肯定是老大哥了
Had to be the brother.
你为什么要跑 你没偷东西
And why were you running? You didn’t steal anything.
因为你的冲锋队在追我
Because your storm trooper here was chasing me.
不 他们追的是你的朋友们
No, they were chasing your friends.
他在追我 别人追我 我就跑
He was chasing me. When somebody chases me, I run.
就是这么回事
That’s the way it works.
听着 你们都老了
Look, you guys are old.
我再过四五十年也这样 我明白
And I’m gonna be there in 40, or 50 years, I get it.

Here.
这是一些优♥惠♥券
Here are some coupons.
周二我们有双重优♥惠♥ 我相信你们都知道这点
And we double them on Tuesday, but I’m sure you already know that.
别偷东西 那是不对的
So don’t steal. It’s wrong.
硬要偷的话 别偷低价城这
But if you do steal, don’t steal from Value Town.
我真有一帮好朋友
Yeah, couple of great friends I got.
你们让我变成了抢劫的从犯
You just made me an accomplice to a robbery.
我们没有叫你做任何事
We never asked you to do anything.
我载你们来这 载你们回去 我就是同伙司机
I drive you there. I drive you back. That makes me a getaway driver.
别夸你自己了
Oh, don’t flatter yourself.
你开车像我奶奶 她赶的是马车
You drive like my grandmother, and she drove a horse and buggy.
说的好 你们走回家吧
That’s a good one. Just for that you can walk home.
别碰我的车 别上车
Don’t touch my car. Don’t get in the car.
你不会真让我们走吧
You’re not going to make us walk!
就这么打算的
Hell I’m not.
你们将会是了不得的银行劫犯
Oh, boy. You guys are going to be great bank robbers.
抢低价城被抓了现行
You just got busted robbing Value Town!
他是对的 真讨厌
I hate when he’s right.
我们需要专业指导
We’re going to need professional help.
需要吗
You think?
没错 不然我们身手太笨拙了
Oh, yeah. We might as well turn ourselves in now.
你认识什么罪犯吗
You know any criminals?
我认识一个下三滥
I know a lowlife.
我不会说英语
Uh… No habla Ingles.
我知道是你 墨菲
I know it’s you, Murphy.
你来这做什么 乔
What are you doing here, Joe?
我来收取你没交的抚养费
I’ve come about the child support you’re not paying.
离了婚还是甩不掉你啊乔
Didn’t I lose you in the divorce, Joe?
开门
Hit the buzzer.
“毛伊哇伊”
“Maui Wowie.”
“坏婆娘”
“Bad Bitch.”
“黑葛高纯大♥麻♥”
“Blueberry Kush.”
“原始大佬高纯大♥麻♥”
“OG Kush.”
这怎么能合法呢
How is this legal?
先生们 禁令结束了
Gentlemen, prohibition is over.
大♥麻♥有出众的医疗益处
Marijuana has superior medical benefits.
对所有病症都有用
It’s good for all kinds of situations.
焦虑 痛苦 癫痫 压力
Anxiety, pain, seizures, stress.
焦虑 痛苦 癫痫 压力
Anxiety, pain, seizures, stress.
焦虑 痛苦 癫痫…
Anxiety, pain, seizures…
你是什么病症
What is your situation?
现在是焦虑了
Right now, anxiety.
听着 乔 不是不尊重家人
Listen, Joe, not to be uncool to family and such.
前家人
Ex-family.
随你怎么说 但你想要什么
As you say. But, what do you want from me, man?
我们有个项目 需要帮助
We have this project, and we’re looking for help.
什么样的项目
What kind of project?
噢 我们不想说
Oh, well, we’d rather not say.
那我很难帮你们
Well, that makes it harder for me to help you.
我们需要找一类做坏事的人
We need to find the type of people who do bad things.
你凭什么认为我认识这类人
What makes you think that I would know people like that?
我觉得你们在一个圈子走动
I figured your kind move in the same circles.
我这类 企业家
My kind? Entrepreneurs?
不是 下三滥 赖账的 混黑帮的
No. Lowlifes. Deadbeats. Gangster types.
明白没 我相信你能给我们
See, I’m sure that you could point us
指明正确的方向
in the right direction.
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
他在思考
He’s thinking.
看起来很痛苦
Looks painful.
我知道看起来很疼
I know it looks it,
但我见过他这样
but I’ve seen him do it before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!