今晚的食物太棒了
This food is excellent tonight.
他们肯定换了配方了
They must’ve changed recipes.
一样的垃圾 是你嘴馋了
Same crap. You got the munchies.
嘿 你介意吗
Hey. You mind?
都拿去
Take ’em both.
好的
Okay.
你觉得你还有多少时间 威利
How much time do you think you’ve got, Willie?
我不知道
I don’t know.
猜一猜
Take a guess.
两到三年
Two, three years?
这么短 你看上去很健康
That’s it? You look great!
就是这么觉得 你问我的
Just a feeling. You asked.
你呢
What about you?
我猜七年吧
Oh, I’d guess, uh, seven years.
你呢 阿尔
What about you, Al?
我运气不好 可能要长命百岁了
I have bad luck. I’ll probably live to be 100.
那你可以说两份悼词了
Then you can do both eulogies.
明白了
Got it.
所以一共是二十七年
So that’s 27 years total.
我们的平均养老金是 每年四万五千美元
Our pensions average 45,000 dollars a year.
我们要从银行里取走 一百二十一万五千美元
1,215,000 dollars is what we withdraw from the bank.
嘿 要是拿多了呢
Hey, hey, hey! What if we get more?
去做慈善
We give it to charity.
但要是没拿够呢 我可不要再来一次
Yeah, but what if we get less? I’m not going to go through this twice.
嘿 那就是我们的银行
Hey! That’s our bank right there.
等会儿 你们要抢自己的银行
Wait a second, you’re going to rob your own bank?
私人恩怨
It’s personal.
好吧 我们跳过第一课
Okay. We skip lesson number one.
第一课是什么
What was lesson number one?
别抢自己的银行
Never rob your own bank.
我们接下来进行第二课
We’ll move on to lesson two then.
再过二十天 我就失去我的房♥子了
I’ve got 20 days before I lose my house.
抢银行是个艺术活
Robbing a bank is an art form.
十个人将会有十种不同的方法
Ten different people will take the same place ten different ways.
你们需要一个为你们量身打造的计划
You need to come up with a plan that is special for you.
这有摄像头
Cameras aqui, aqui.
一个入口
One entrance.
一个紧急出口
One emergency exit.
正确的逃离车非常重要
The right getaway car is very important.
找一辆他们不可能怀疑的车
Find something they’ll never suspect.
就这样把它们放一起
Just put ’em together like this.
魔术啊
Magic.
好极了
Good.
你们必须要身体状况极好
You have to be in great physical shape.
我现在知道 你们是四千岁的老妖精了
Now I realize you guys are 4,000 years old.
太棒了
That is fabulous.
但是面具之下
But under those masks,
你们要感觉自己二十岁
you’re going to need to feel like you’re 20.
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
这很关键
Now this is crucial.
你们需要一个站得住脚的不在场证明
You have to have a solid alibi.
15号♥的周三
Wednesday the 15th?
那是酒屋的募捐活动
That’s the lodge fundraiser.
站得住脚
Solid alibi.
有T恤委员会的志愿者吗
Do we have any volunteers for the T-shirt committee?
后排的人放下你们的手
Please put your hands down in back.
我们在找T恤委员会的志愿者
We’re trying to see if there are volunteers for the T-shirt committee.
我们就是志愿者 米尔顿
We are volunteering, Milton.
好了
All right.
每个出纳员的抽屉都配有染色包和追踪器
Each teller’s drawer is equipped with dye packs and tracing devices.
如果有机会 他们会用在你们身上
Now, they’ll give you one if they can,
但他们不会去冒生命危险
but they will never endanger lives to do it.
警局对进行的抢劫的平均反应速度
The average police response time to a robbery in progress
是两到四分钟
is between two and four minutes,
取决于警员与现场的距离
depending on how near a unit is to the scene
以及邻近有多少报♥警♥电♥话♥
and how many other police calls are in the vicinity.
所有信息都在网上
Everything’s on the damn Internet.
把你的秒表设为两分钟
Set your stopwatches to two minutes.
像真的一样排练
And walk it like it’s the real deal.
四分钟五十四秒
4 minutes, 54 seconds.
现在你们就该在警车里了
Right now, you would all be in the back of a cop car.
你们的枪只用于最坏的状况
Your guns are only there for the worst-case scenario.
你们要知道如何开枪
You need to know how to shoot,
但你们最不想做的就是射中人
but the last thing you want to do is shoot anybody.
谁守门
Who’s on the door?
我来吧 站岗放哨
I’ll handle that. Stand guard. Keep watch.
你知道怎么用枪
You know how to handle a gun?
你们练得越多
The more you practice,
就会越好
the better you’ll be.
到时候
And come showtime,
你们就能从那银行取走更多的钱
you will stroll out of that bank with more money
比你们见过的钱都多
than you’ve ever seen.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
也许警♥察♥会慢一步
Maybe the cops will be slow.
阿提卡 阿提卡 阿提卡
Attica! Attica! Attica!
阿提卡 阿提卡
Attica! Attica!
我不想看这结局
I don’t want to watch the ending.
是啊 结局不太好
Yeah, that didn’t work out too well.
他怎么能睡着
How can he sleep?
他有性生活了
He’s getting laid.
噢 好吧
Oh, yeah.
我记得那是什么滋味
I remember what that was like.
你还行吗
You feeling good?
好极了
Yeah. Yeah. Good as gold.
我也是
Me too.
没人会受伤
Nobody’s going to get hurt.
没错
That’s right.
一旦情况不妙 我们就立马脱身
We get into trouble, we’re out of there.
没错 是的
That’s right. Yeah.
警♥察♥来了 我们就投降
Cops come, we lay down.
举手投降
Hands in the air.
最多两分钟
Two minutes tops.
最多 差不多吧
Tops. Give or take.
休息会儿吧 老头子
Get some sleep, young man.
好的 你也是 老头子
All right. You too, young man.
不要让蛋饼碰到水果 她喜欢分开的
Don’t let the omelet touch the fruit. She likes a separation.
你每天都这么做
You do this every day?
– 每天 – 不是吧
– Every day. – No shit.
还真是呢
Yes shit.
我希望我爸爸也这么对我
I wish my dad did this for me.
你女儿也这么想
So does your daughter.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
他在给布鲁克林做早餐
He’s making Brook’s breakfast.
我看到了 为什么
I see that. Why?
我在训练他 他想努力成为一个父亲
I’m training him. He’s making an effort to be a father.
早上好
Good morning.
你父亲给你做了早餐
Your father made you breakfast.
见鬼
Holy shit!
– 别紧张 – 注意用词
– Easy! – Language.
对不起
Sorry.
你父亲今天来接你
Your father will be picking you up today.
他是信教了还是怎样
Did he find Jesus or something?
不知道 他想明白了他失去了多少
Doubtful. He’s figured out how much he’s missing.
没错 就这周
Yeah, this week.
他不是那种坚持到底的人
He’s just not much with the follow-through.
给他次机会 亲爱的 为了我
Give him a shot, babe. For me.
没问题 乔 但只是因为你是我最好的朋友
Sure, Joe. But only because you’re my best friend.
我爱你 小孩
I love you, kiddo.
你会过得很好
You’re going to do it all.
你今天怎么了
What’s going with you today?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!