人们在关注着我们
People are watching us.
我会记住的
I’ll keep it in mind.
一定要记住
You do that.
如果有关于笔记本的消息 就告诉我
If you hear anything about that notebook, let me know.
你有一位来自五角大楼特别情报处
Your friend from the Pentagon SpecialIntelligence Unit
的朋友来找我
came to see me.
庞德斯通吗
Poundstone?
对 庞德斯通
Yeah, Poundstone.
你们追踪的所有的大规模杀伤性武器的情报
Poundstone’s unit pushed all that WMD
都是他提供的
intel you’ve been chasing your tail on.
什么 你是说麦哲伦吗
What? You mean Magellan?
谁是麦哲伦 你见过他吗
Who is Magellan? Have you ever met him?

No.
庞德斯通把他隐蔽得很严密
Poundstone’s got him locked up tight.
所以我们要查清这是怎么回事
That’s why we gotta find out what’s going on.
情况是这样的
Here’s the deal.
我们查过笔记本
We checked the notebook.
是巴格达的周边地区的地址清单
It’s a list of addresses around Baghdad,
主要在阿德哈米亚区
mostly Adhamiya.
是逊尼派的据点 很同情军队
It’s a Sunni stronghold, very sympathetic to the army.
很可能就是埃尔·拉维待的地方
More than likely, that’s where Al Rawi is.
这笔记本可能就是他和其他指挥官的联络工具
The notebook’s probably his line to his battalion commanders.
都准备好了嘛
We all set?
还没 我们在等军队的支援
Not yet. We’re waiting on military support.
催一催 我要笔记本上的每一个地址
Push them hard. I want to get every address in that book.
你觉得那次会议谈了些什么
So, what do you think that meeting was about?
如果你国家被侵略了 还能谈什么
What would you be talking about if you just got invaded?
你真觉得埃尔·拉维要反击吗
You think Al Rawi wants to fight?
如果我们不和他达成协议的话 他就会
If we don’t make him an offer, he will.
什么 和他谈什么协议
What? You’re going to cut a deal?
你们要和扑克牌通缉令的J号♥人物谈判吗
You’re going to cut a deal with the Jack of Clubs?
你以为你来这是做什么的 米勒
What do you think you’re doing here, Miller?
你从别的地方来这里是原因的 是什么
You’re off reservation for a reason. What is it?
为了找到那些武器 拯救生命的
Well, I came to find weapons and save lives.
但是我连狗屎都没找到
And I didn’t find shit.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
没有简单的答案 如你想知道
There are no easy answers. If you want that,
去找庞德斯通吧
go work with Poundstone.
我们面对的都是困难的抉择
All we got is hard choices.
想知道武器的事?
You want to know what happened to the weapons?
必须找到埃尔·拉维 并把他带来
We gotta find Al Rawi and bring him in.
他会告诉我们大规模杀伤性武器的真♥相♥
He’ll give us the truth about WMD
让我们有机会以和平的方式
and give us a shot at standing this
重建这个国家
country up without a bloodbath.
你到底是干还是不干?
Do you want the job or not?
-干 -那就好
– Yeah, I want it. – Good.
哈姆扎被关押在克罗帕营的重要目标犯人区
Hamza’s being held at the high-value target wing at Camp Cropper.
庞德斯通对他看得很严密
Poundstone’s unit have him under wraps.
那你打算怎么找到他
So, how are you going to get to him?
不是我 是你去
I’m not. You are.
这是通行证
Here’s a pass.
可以利用另一个战俘让你进去
We’ve got another prisoner there we can use to get you in.
他是共和国卫队的下级军官
Low-level Republican Guard,
他们不会注意
way below their radar.
用他作借口来找到哈姆扎
Use him as an excuse to get to Hamza.
这是100万美元现金
Here’s a million dollars in cash.
告诉哈姆扎 只要说出来钱就是他的
Tell Hamza the money’s his if he gives us what we need.
告诉他 直到我见到他之前
You tell him if he gives Al Rawi to me,
不要把交代任何有关埃尔·拉维的情况
keeps his mouth shut over there until I bring him in,
我会在这周末送他和家人
I’ll have him and his family out of
离开这个国家
the country by the end of the week.
你这是让我告诉他不要
You want me to tell him to not talk
和美军的审讯官交代事实吗
to the American interrogators?

That’s right.
我本以为我们是同一阵营的
I thought we were all on the same side.
别天真了
Don’t be naive.
安全区
停候处
米勒
Miller.
国防部刚刚取消了你调动
Pentagon just revoked your transfer.
你将回到原来的部队 立即生效
You’re being released back to your unit, effective immediately.
你选错了阵营
You chose the wrong side.
跟着我 弗雷迪 我们得加快速度
Follow me, Freddy. We gotta move fast.
你这是去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
让我们过去 请让开
Let us through. Step aside, please.
你这是干什么 打电♥话♥给美国中♥央♥情报局
What the hell are you playing at? Get me Langley.
你们要交出所有的情报
You are required to hand over all information.
白宫授权书 我要笔记本
White house authorization. I want the book.
华盛顿不想在你和你的复兴党将军身上
DC’s got too much riding on this to have you
押太多的筹码 以免你搞砸了
and some ba’athist generals fuck it up.
马丁
Martin.
中♥央♥情报局确认了
Langley confirms.
我找到了
I’ve got it!
我们走 马蒂 别管这事了
Let’s go. Stay out of this, Marty.
-你没事吧 -没事
– You all right here? – Yeah.
用本地人干
Use local assets.
首要处理
It’s high priority.
帮助我们把伊♥拉♥克♥建设得更美好
为了自己和家人以及国家而合作
不准拍照
弗雷迪 跟紧我
Stay close to me, Freddy.
放他下来
Put him down.
其他政♥府♥机构的
OGA.
我来找一个战俘
I’m here to see a prisoner.
嘿 警官 你好 中士
Heads up, Sarge. Hey, sergeant.
你好 长官
Hello, Sir.
我来找阿卜杜拉·费拉特
I’m here to see Abdullah Ferat.
我要搜查你的包
I’m gonna have to search your bag.
这个伊♥斯♥兰♥人是干什么
What’s up with Hajji?
他是我的翻译
He’s my translator.
举起胳膊 分开脚
Arms up, legs apart.
好好检查
Check it out.
你口袋里有什么
What’s that in your pocket?
我的烟
It’s my cigarettes.
可以进去了 这儿进 长官
Good to go. Here you go, Sir.
带他们去IR-1囚房♥
Go ahead and take them back to IR-1.
就在这儿
Right here.
中士 这没有必要
That’s not necessary, sergeant.
长官 这是规定要求的
Standard procedure, Sir.
中士 我要和战俘
Sergeant, I have to have a classified
进行秘密谈话
conversation with the prisoner.
你可以在外面等下
You can go on and step outside.
明白 长官 我就在外面
Roger, Sir. Be right outside.
你知道他们为什么把他带到这里吗
Do you know why they brought him here?
因为他是共和国卫队的 弗雷迪
He’s here because he’s in the Republican Guard, Freddy.
嘿 中士
Hey, sergeant.
听着 这个人刚告诉我们一个情报
Hey, listen, this guy just gave us a piece of intel.
你们在重要目标犯人区
You apparently have a prisoner in your
有个叫塞耶德·哈姆扎的吧
HVT wing here named Seyyed Hamza.
他能帮我指认他
He can ID him for me.
我需要叫他来 迅速指认他
I gotta get him down here and ID him real quick.
你需要有EJ-75指令才行
You’re going to need an EJ-75 for that, man.
伙计 我在执行紧急任务
Guys, I got a live op going.
我的队伍在等着袭击
I got a team in place ready to move
一个目标 我需要马上确认
on a target. I gotta do this now.
要多久
How long will it take?
两分钟
Two minutes.
-只要两分钟? -对 就两分钟
– Just two minutes? – That’s it. Two minutes. Come on.
-好 -那好 嘿 弗雷迪
– All right. – Good, let’s go. Hey, Freddy.
把袋子套在他们头上
Put those bags on their heads.
其他政♥府♥机构来证实身份
OGA coming in for an ID check.
嘿 哈姆扎
Hey, Hamza.
起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!