Black BMW with three men.
我要拦下宝马
I want to take the BMW.
一朝我们这里开来就把他拦下
As soon as he comes up our way, we’re going to cut him off.
先截住车 然后进到屋子里 行动
I want to take the BMW and then the house. Go, go, go.
下车
Go, go, go!
下车 都下车 快点
Out of the fucking car! Get the fuck out of the car, now!
佩里 打开车门
Perry, get on that door.
打开车门
Get on that door.
布朗纳 抓住他 看好他
Zip him up. Bronner, stay with him.
剩下的人 下车
Everybody else, go, go, go, go, go!
跟着我 跟上我
On me. Stack on me.
冲进去 行动
Let’s go! let’s go! go, go, go!
全趴在地上 快点
On the fucking ground, now!
好 好 趴下了 趴下了
All right, down, down, down.
安全 这里安全
Clear! This side clear!
没见到出口 后门在哪儿 迈克尔斯 跟我来
I’ve got no exit. Where’s the back door? Michaels, with me!
基廷 你去楼上
Keating, on the stairs up!
去楼下 迈克尔斯 跟我下去 到下面
Stairs down. Michaels, come with me down! Down!
知道 头儿
With you, chief.
开火
Taking fire!
小心
Look out!
小心右边
To hook right.
看右边
Hook right!
我上去
I got stairs up.
安全 这里安全
Clear. It’s clear.
我是头儿 情况如何
This is chief. Give me a sit rep.
我是波茨 抓到一人
This is Potts, got one wrapped up.
我是基廷 前门安全
Keating, all clear out front.
头儿 我是佩里 需要你赶快上来
Chief, this is Perry. I need you up here right away.
进来了
Coming in!
-没事了 你丈夫没事 -佩里
– It’s okay. Your husband is okay. – Perry!
头儿 帮帮我
Look, chief, you gotta do something.
他们听不懂我说什么
They don’t understand what the fuck I’m saying.
这是母亲 这是母亲 够了 够了
This is the mother, that’s the mother. Enough! Enough.
告诉她冷静 说 冷静
Tell her to calm down. Say, “calm down.”
我听不懂她说的 头儿 是另一种方言
I don’t understand her, chief it’s a different dialect.
别让她走 别让任何人离开这间屋字
Don’t let her leave. Don’t let any of them leave this room.
下面死了个人 别让他们离开
There’s a body down there. Don’t let them leave.
明白 头儿
You got it, chief.
女士 你不能到楼下去
Ma’am, you can’t go downstairs.
你不能下去 留在这里
You cannot go downstairs. Stay down.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
波茨 小心点
Watch yourself, Potts.
把弗雷迪带进来 让他起来 我要和他谈谈
Get Freddy in here. Stand him up. I gotta talk to him.
弗雷迪 过来
Freddy, come here.
我不想让事情这样 我要你
I don’t want this. I need you to…
我只是给你情报 不想要这样的结果
I come to you for information. I don’t want this.
听着 我要你替我翻译问题
Listen, I need you to ask him questions for me.
告诉他你是我的翻译
Tell him you’re my translator.
问他 这是什么
Ask him… what is this shit?
这是什么 是他的东西吗
What is this? Is this on him?
是的 他说在他后衣袋里
Yeah, that was fucking in his back pockets.
他说他什么都没做
He says he doesn’t do anything.
他叫什么
Ask him his name.
他叫赛义德·哈姆扎
His name’s Seyyed Hamza.
赛义德·哈姆扎 这是他家吗
Seyyed Hamza. Is this his house?
这是你家吗
Is this your house?
听着 告诉他不想惹祸上身的话
Hey, listen, tell him he’s gonna answer my questions
就得回答我的问题
or things are going to go very bad for him.
问他刚才那会议是关于什么
Ask him what the meeting was about.
头儿 刚接个了电♥话♥
Chief, I just got off the phone.
这个车牌是将军穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·埃尔·拉维的
That license plate belongs to General Mohammed Al Rawi.
扑克牌通缉令上的J号♥人物
The Jack of clubs.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
迈克尔斯 你带着那扑克牌吗
Hey, Michaels, do you have that deck of cards?
带了
Yes.
把J号♥牌给我
Give me the Jack of clubs.
是这个人吗 刚从后门出去的是不是他
Is that the guy? Was that the guy that went out the back?
给 头儿
Here it is, chief.
我看看 我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
是他吗 就是他 我看见了这个人
Is that the guy? That’s the guy. I just saw this guy.
该死 就他妈是这个人
Bullshit! That’s the fucking guy.
我刚就在楼下看见他
I just saw him downstairs.
这个人 是萨♥达♥姆♥的首席将军
This man. This is Saddam’s top general.
埃尔·拉维 你知道是谁吗 埃尔·拉维
Al Rawi? You know who this is? Al Rawi?
他说他不知道
He say he don’t know.
埃尔·拉维在这个房♥子里吗
Al Rawi’s in this house?
这就是我看见的那个人
This is the guy I saw.
很好 没时间了
Okay, okay. Time’s up.
准备出发 我们 离开这儿
Okay, get everybody ready. We’re leaving.
他准知道大规模杀伤武器的事 带走
All right, he’s got to know about WMD. He’s coming with me.
弗雷迪 你跟着我
Hey, Freddy, I want you to come with me.
-迈克尔斯 -怎么 头儿
– Hey, Michaels! – What’s up, chief?
把他们都带到墙那里去
Bring them all over to the wall.
波茨 把那个人带过来
Potts, I want you to get the guy.
带他到我面前
Get the guy and bring him to me.
收到 头儿
Roger that, chief.
-让他靠墙坐下 -是 长官
– Just sit him down against the wall. – Yes, sir.
把这些人带那边去
Sit those guys over there.
过来 弗雷迪
Come over here, Freddy.
到这里来 我需要你翻译
Come here. I need you to translate.
告诉他我要知道有关
Tell him I want to know about
大规模杀伤性武器的事
Weapons of Mass Destruction.
他知道那些武器在哪儿吗
Does he know where the weapons are?
什么 什么 关于那些你知道什么
What? What? What do you know about weapons?
武器在哪儿
Where are the weapons?
他说只有
He say only General Mohammed Al Rawi,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·埃尔·拉维知道
he know about these things.
这项特别计划由他亲自负责
The special program is under his hand personally.
只有他才知道这些事情的真♥相♥
He’s the only one who know the truth about these things.
那么 我怎么能找到埃尔·拉维
Okay, how do I find Al Rawi?
怎么找到他
How do I find Al Rawi?
他说 你能保护他的家人吗
He said, can you protect his family?
如果你能保护我的家人
“If you protect my family,
我就告诉你怎么找穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I will tell you how you find Mohammed.
然后他会告诉你真♥相♥的
and then from him you will know the truth.”
好的 成交
Okay, he’s got a deal.
问他有关这个本子的事情
Ask him about the book.
它是什么 密♥码♥ 电文 地图
What is it? Is it codes? Is it diagrams? Maps?
他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
好 斯科蒂 去那边
All right, Scotty, head on down there.
短腿 给他们套上头袋带走
Shorty, bag them and parade them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-你是米勒吗 -是的
– You Miller? – Yeah.
另外两个人在哪儿
Where are the other two?
两个什么
Two what?
我们还丢了两个家伙
We’re missing two pucks.
有谁看到那两个家伙了吗
Anybody got eyes on the other two pucks?
不 不 不 他们是我的人
No, no, no! These are my guys.
等等 等等 他们是我的犯人
Hold on. Hold on. These are my prisoners.
现在是我的了
My prisoner now.
喂 那是我的翻译 他是我的翻译
Hey! That’s my translator! That’s my translator!
他妈的到底发生了什么事
What the fuck is going on?
我们上校等着这几家伙呢
I got a colonel waiting on these guys.
我奉命要把他们带回去
I got orders to get these guys back there.
他们得上路了
They’re en route right now.
喂 哥们儿 冷静
Hey, white bread, calm down.
这事儿超出你们能管辖的范围 懂吗
This goes way up higher than your people, all right?
拜托 站一边去
Please, stand right there.
走 这些俘虏是我们的了
Come on. That prisoner’s ours.
好 他是我的了 我们走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!