Get up.
糟糕
Shit.
叫医生来
Get a medic!
我让你叫医生
I said, get a medic!
叫医生接电♥话♥ 这有情况
Hey, get the medics on the phone. We’ve got a situation here.
他说 你为什么这样对我
He says, “Why did you do this to me?”
他说将军已经按和你们会谈时的说的做了
He said the general did everything you ask of him in the meeting.
什么 什么会谈
What do you… what meeting?
什么会谈
What meeting?
他只说了约旦
He just said Jordan.
让开 让开
Clear the way! clear the way!
米勒 怎么回事
What is going on here, Miller?
让我过来 谢谢
Coming through! Okay.
他说约旦是什么意思
What does he mean, “Jordan”?
快止血 他脉搏很弱
We gotta stop the bleeding. His pulse is weak.
准备好了吗
5分钟后开饭
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉维在哪
不知道
我需要和你谈谈麦哲伦的事
I need to talk to you about Magellan.
我等下回你电♥话♥
I’m going to call you right back.
你发现了什么
What you got?
我看了你的文章
I read your articles.
你说提供大规模杀伤性武器
You said an Iraqi WMD source
情报的线人叫麦哲伦
named Magellan
在战前和美国官员会谈过
met with US officials prior to the war.
我需要知道关于会谈的事
I need to know about that meeting.
噢 不 我不能和你谈线人的事
Oh, no. Come on, Miller. I can’t discuss my sources with you.
你见过这个人吗 你知道他到底是谁吗
Well, did you ever meet the guy? Do you know who he is?
我当然没见过 他是
Of course I didn’t meet him. He’s an
伊♥拉♥克♥内部线人 拜托
Iraqi Internal, for Christ’s sake.
那你怎么知道他说的是真的
Then how do you know what he’s saying is true?
因为我通过一个可靠的中间人和他联♥系♥过
Because I made contact through a reliable intermediary.
-可靠的? -是的
– Reliable? – Yes.
你去过麦哲伦说的地方吗
Have you ever even been to any of Magellan’s sites?
你去过迪瓦尼耶和提克里特吗
You ever been to Diwaniya? Tikrit?
没有
No.
那里什么都没有
There’s nothing there.
麦哲伦的情报全是胡扯
Magellan’s intel is bullshit.
谁是中间人
Who’s the intermediary?
米勒 我不能和你谈我的消息渠道
No. I’m not discussing sources, Miller.
我的上帝 这可是我们开战的原因啊
Jesus Christ! This is the reason we went to war!
好吧 至少告诉我这是怎么发生的吧
All right, then at least tell me how it happened.
是怎么一回事
How does this happen?
为啥你们一类的人要进行扭曲事实的报道
How does somebody like you write something that’s not true?
告诉我
Tell me!
你到底知道什么
What do you know?
有一天我接到华盛顿的一个高级官员的电♥话♥
Look, I got a phone call one day from a senior official in DC.
他说 我这儿有一条新闻
He says, “I’ve got a story for you.
萨♥达♥姆♥的大规模杀伤性武器计划的真♥相♥
“The truth about Saddam’s WMD programs.”
于是我找到了他
So I go to meet him.
他把线人的报告交给了我
He puts the source report in my hands.
麦哲伦的原始情报
Magellan’s product, the raw intel.
可是你核实过吗
But when do you check the story?
他可是高级官员啊 老天
He was a senior official, for Christ’s sake.
他能得到麦哲伦的情报
He had access to Magellan’s debrief.
只要求我不说出会谈的地点
All he asked was that I not disclose the location of the meeting.
地点?
The location.
对 以免牵连到线人
Yes, in case I’d compromise the source.
是在约旦 对吗
It was Jordan, wasn’t it?
会谈是在约旦
The meeting was in jordan.

Yes.
你的100万美元留着吧
You can keep your million dollars.
埃尔·拉维就是麦哲伦
Al Rawi’s Magellan.
他们正在审问麦哲伦
They’re debriefing Magellan.
看守得很严
They’ve got him held tight.
如果假设根本就没这号♥人物呢
Supposing they don’t?
约翰 把钱保管好
John, take care of the money.
哈姆扎说埃尔·拉维和美国官员
Hamza said Al Rawi met US officials
在约旦会谈过
in Jordan.
戴恩也说麦哲伦做了同样的事
Now Dayne said the same thing about Magellan.
这绝不是巧合
That’s more than a coincidence.
可能 但这说不通啊
Maybe. It doesn’t make any sense.
如果庞德斯通在约旦会了埃尔·拉维
If Poundstone met Al Rawi in Jordan,
他为什么要隐瞒
what’s he hiding?
或许埃尔·拉维说的是他不想听到的
Well, what if he told him something he didn’t wanna hear?
或许他说他们根本没有大规模杀伤武器呢
What if he told him there were no WMD?
给我查埃尔·拉维在伊♥拉♥克♥外的行踪
I want Al Rawi’s movements outside Iraq.
所有在2003年1月到2月之间的
January, February, 2003. Anything you got.
在查
I’m on it.
这样就说得通了 为什么有错误的情报
It all makes sense. The bad intel.
为什么我们总是一无所获
Why our teams came up empty at those sites.
因为我们一直没走对方向
Maybe we’re looking at this thing the wrong way around.
这只是个假设
It’s a theory.
你没有证据
You’ve got no proof.
别天真了
Don’t be naive.
长官 2003年2月5号♥
Sir, Mohammed Al Rawi was in Amman,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·埃尔·拉维在约旦的安曼
Jordan on February 5th, 2003.
三天后麦哲伦就出现了
That’s three days before Magellan came online.
调查同一时间
Give me Clark Poundstone’s movements,
克拉克·庞德斯通的行踪
same period.
长官 那一天国防部有一辆飞机
Sir, we’ve got a DOD Gulfstream on the same date.
从华盛顿
Passenger Clark Ppoundstone routed
飞往约旦的安曼
Washington DC
乘客就是克拉克·庞德斯通
to Amman, Jordan.
马丁 我们接到报告
Martin, we’re getting reports of an
埃尔·拉维的一处藏身点被袭击
attack on an Al Rawi safe house.
阿德哈米亚南部地区
South Adhamiya.
庞德斯通在追杀埃尔·拉维
Poundstone’s hunting Al Rawi.
他不希望真♥相♥浮出水面
He doesn’t want the truth to get out.
我要知道下个藏身处在哪
I need to know where the next safe house is.
距离目标2.962千米
站住
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉维在哪
他在哪
快说
就是我知道 我也不会说的
安全了 头儿
All clear, Chief.
带弗雷迪过来
Send Freddy!
好 长官 弗雷迪就来了
Yes, Sir! Freddy, on the move.
弗雷迪 我要你翻译
Freddy, I need you to translate.
告诉他我有话带给埃尔·拉维将军
Tell him I need to get a message to General Al Rawi.
告诉他我必须今晚见他
Tell him I need to meet Al Raw tonight.
米勒队长的电♥话♥
Chief Miller on the phone for you, Sir.
-喂 -我找到他了
– Yeah? – I got him.
塔希尔·艾尔·马利克
Tahir Al-malik,
埃尔·拉维的下级指挥官之一
one of Al Rawi’s battalion commanders.
-他在哪 -我放他走了
– Where is he? – I let him go.
我让他给埃尔·拉维送信
Look, I told him to get a message to Al Rawi.
告诉他今晚在阿德哈米亚区的汽车站会面
I told him I’d meet him at the Adhamiya bus station tonight.
如果我能带他活着回来 就有证据了
If I can bring him in alive, then we’ll have our proof.
如果他交代
If he talks,
我就知道大规模杀伤性武器的真♥相♥了
then we’ll get the truth about WMD.
好 如果你见到他
All right, if you get in front of Al Rawi,
就答应他一切条件
offer him whatever you have to.
如果你做成功了
If you pull this off,
我们还有机会挽救这个地方的混乱局势
there’s still a chance we can hold this place together.
我这就去
I’m headed there now.
你们真的要
You are serious
和穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·埃尔·拉维谈判吗?
to do a deal with Mohammed Al Rawi?
你知道他对这个国家做过什么吗
You know what already he do to this country?
弗雷迪 我们只想拯救生命
We’re just trying to save lives, Freddy.
人们认为他能停止内乱
There are people who think he can stop an insurgency.
听着 我们要去阿德哈米亚区
All right, listen up, we’re going to Adhamiya.
我们是单独行动 检查武器和通讯工具
But look, we’re going alone, so weapons check, comms check.
确保万无一失 我们没有援助

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!