Listen, Clark,
我等够了 日报也是
I’m done waiting, so is the paper.
你不帮我找麦哲伦
You won’t help me find Magellan,
我就去找能帮我的人
I’m going to find someone who can.
看这里
Right here.
再来点啤酒好吗 注意飞盘
Can you get me some more beers? Frisbee!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
噢天哪 我们还有时间玩这些吗
Oh, my goodness. We got enough time for that?
这些人有达美乐比萨吃还他妈喝啤酒
These guys got Domino’s Pizza and fucking beer?
下水吧 你这家伙
Get in the pool, man.
佩里中士 我去跟那个人谈
Sergeant Perry, I’ve gotta go talk to this guy,
你们自♥由♥行动一会儿
so you all are on your own for a little while.
收到
Roger that.
我们可以喝啤酒吗
Can we have beer?
绝对不行
Not one.
那么 发生了什么事
So, what happened?
我们正在那里挖坑
We were digging at a site.
有个当地人给我们提供情报
Local come up to us and give us a tip
说附近有个高层首脑会议
that there was a meeting going on
正在进行
with some high-value targets nearby.
我们突袭了那个房♥子 那人没骗我们
We hit the house, and it turned out the guy was right.
埃尔·拉维就在那儿
Al Rawi was there.
-你确定是他 -完全确定
– You sure it was him? – Positive.
他带了个安保小分队
He had a security detail with him,
我们还和他们交了火
and we exchanged fire with them.
交火的时候他溜了
And he slipped out during the firefight.
还有这是我从那个人身上拿到的本子 赛义德·哈姆扎
Now that’s the book that I took off this guy, Seyyed Hamza.
他是会议地点的房♥主
He was the host of the meeting.
我正在调查这他妈到底是怎么回事
And I was in the process of figuring out what the fuck it was
特种部队突然来把他抓走了
when SF showed up and snatched him.
该死
God damn!
很好 但是他们把他带到哪去了
Okay, but where did they take him?
如果你能让我跟这个人接上头
Because if you can get me access to this guy,
我就能找到埃尔·拉维
I’ll get Al Rawi.
听着 我们都在
Look, we’re both
追踪大规模杀伤性武器 对不对
after the WMD, right?
其实 事情比这更复杂
It’s a little more complicated than that.
好吧 但是对我不是
Well, not to me, it isn’t.
行 我打个电♥话♥ 把你调到别的部门
All right, I’ll make a call, get you reassigned.
场地那边
There are some empty buildings
有几个空房♥子
on the other side of the compound.
把军服换了一小时后到我办公室报到
Get out of uniform and report to my office in an hour.
非常好
Outstanding.
你鼻子怎么搞的
How’d you get the bloody nose?
噢 说来话长
Oh, that’s a long story.
你是85分队
You’re in the 85th.
专管大规模杀伤性武器的编队吧
That’s WMD unit, right?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
就写在你的来♥复♥枪♥上呢
It’s right there on your rifle.
劳里·黛恩 华尔街日报 事情进展怎么样
Lawrie Dayne, Wall Street Journal. How’s it going?
我们啥玩意儿都没发现
You know, we haven’t found shit yet.
佩里中士
Hey, Sergeant Perry.
但我们会找到的 挺沮丧的 是吗
We’ll find it. It’s frustrating, right?
稍微有点
Little bit.
那么你和马蒂都说些什么了
So what are you and Marty talking about?
你知道我不能跟你说这个的
Oh, you know I can’t talk to you about that.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你从一线匆匆赶回来
You come in fresh off the field to
就是为了和马蒂·布朗喝杯柠檬水吗
have a lemonade with Martin Brown?
肯定有事发生了
Something’s gotta be going on.
你可以问他呀
Well, you could ask him.
我在问你
I’m asking you.
我们总是扑空难道你就没觉得奇怪吗
Does it make sense to you that we’re still coming up empty?
有 有 很有问题
No. No, it doesn’t.
有人告诉我们武器在那儿 对不对
Someone told us they were there, right?
如果你遇到了什么
If you come across anything,
打给我
Call me.
我会记住的
I’ll keep it in mind.
劳里·黛恩 华尔街日报 大规模杀伤性武器
《伊♥拉♥克♥大规模杀伤性武器仍然存在》
《伊♥拉♥克♥化学武器计划》
《有毒性化学武器的证据》
《伊♥拉♥克♥大学生化武器实验》
线人证实伊♥拉♥克♥存在大规模杀伤性武器
一名代号♥为麦哲伦伊♥拉♥克♥高级官员
证实伊♥拉♥克♥实施大规模杀伤性武器计划
麦哲伦指出武器存放地点
迪瓦尼耶一工厂制♥造♥大量肉毒毒素
曼苏尔地下储存仓库
麦哲伦曾在某秘密地点与美国高层官员会面
计划具体细节仍属高度机密
他藏在哪里 埃尔·拉维在哪儿
Where’s he hiding? Where’s Al Rawi?
埃尔·拉维在哪
Where’s Al Rawi?
他们审多久了
How long have they been going?
十分钟吧
For about 10 minutes.
还想见你的妻儿吗 你可有五个孩子
You want to see your wife and kids again? You have five kids.
你还想让他们见到自己的父亲吗
You want them to see their father?
他说 求你 不要把我的家人扯进来
He says, “please, do not involve my family in this situation.”
我向真♥主♥发誓
“I swear to God…”
你参与了 所以你的家庭也有份
You’re involved, so your family’s involved.
我要的只是一个答案 哪能找到这个人
All I want is an answer, where to look for this man,
然后你就可以走了
and you can walk out of here.
埃尔·拉维在哪 埃尔·拉维在哪儿
Where’s Al Rawi? Where’s Al Rawi?
给我一个名字 或者地址
And I want a name or an address.
我能找到埃尔·拉维将军的地址
Somewhere I can find General Al Rawi.
我要答案
I am going to get an answer,
你知道你最终会告诉我的
and you know you’re going to tell me something.
好了 我现在放手
All right, I’m going to let go and
然后你要给我地址
you’re going to give me an address.
埃尔·拉维在哪儿 他在哪儿
Where’s Al Rawi? Where is he?
笔记本 笔记本
The book! the book!
他说你需要那笔记本
He says you need the book.
又是笔记本? 笔记本里有什么
The fucking book again? What’s in the book?
笔记本能帮你找到他
“the book, that’s how you’ll find him.”
上面写着埃尔·拉维的藏匿地点的
It has the names and locations of
名称和地址
Al Rawi’s safe houses.
米勒队长在吗
Chief Miller around?
右边楼梯上去最后一间
Yeah. Up the stairs, down on the right.
队长 我是克拉克·庞德斯通
Hey, Chief, Clark Poundstone,
五角大楼特别情报处的
Pentagon Special Intelligence Unit.
抓捕哈姆扎的行动做的不错
A great job bagging Hamza.
谢谢 过奖
Thanks. Appreciate it.
边走边说行吗
Walk you out?
当然
Sure.
-你是机动部队的吧 -对
– You’re with our Met Team, right? – Yeah.
行政部门很欣赏
Well, the Administration really
你们做的工作
appreciates the work you guys are doing.
我们必须解决大规模杀伤性武器的问题
We gotta get this WMD issue behind us
这样就可以考虑未来的其他挑战了
So we can get on with the challenges of the future.
这就是为啥哈姆扎能派上用场
That’s where this Hamza guy could be helpful.
他已经向我们交代了些事实
He’s confirmed a few facts for us.
说你们偷偷拿走了他的笔记本
Says your guys might have lifted a notebook from him.
他身上所有的东西我都交给马丁·布朗了
Well, everything I got off him I gave to Martin Brown.
你为什么不去问问他呢
Why don’t you ask him if he’s got it?
马蒂可不喜欢我这一套
I don’t think Marty would go for that.
他这个人有个性 但是他
He’s a hell of a guy, but he’s been
在中东呆太久了
in the Middle East a long time.
所以对有许多问题成见很深
He’s got a lot of preconceived ideas.
我们想尽量得到第一手情报
Our unit’s trying to get back to the raw intel.
我不想诋毁马蒂
Look, I don’t want to throw Marty under a bus,
但他确实不喜欢我们的做法
but he doesn’t like what we’re coming up with.
他太落伍了
The guy’s a dinosaur,
我们需要的是更新颖的方法来处理这里的事情
and we need to get some new thinking going on around here.
米勒 你现在还有选择
There’s an opportunity for you here, Miller.
我知道马蒂把你暂时拉到身边
I know Marty’s pulled you in temporarily,
但若你想寻求更可靠的帮助 我能帮你
but if you’re looking for something more permanent, I can help.
我们正在正轨上 我们在重建这里
We’re doing a good thing here. We’re going to rebuild this place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!