我们将尽其所能 长官
We’ll do all the sea allows, sir.
好的
Very well.
灰猎犬号♥结束通讯
Greyhound out.
星期四
第一轮夜班 20时至24时
距离获得空中掩护还有14小时
我已经准备好接替您了 长官
I’m ready to relieve you, sir.
好的 我们正沿225航向航行
Very well. We’re steady on course 225.
我们正以标准航速节约燃料航行
And we’re at standard speed with fuel conservation.
我来接替您 长官
I relieve you, sir.
长官
Sir?
长官 我值完班了 卡林先生负责甲板和指挥航行
Sir, I stand relieved. Mister Carling has the deck and the conn.
好的
Very well.
卡林先生
Mister Carling,
卡德纳号♥正以四节航速拖行老鹰号♥ 继续绕行
Cadena has Eagle under tow at four knots. Continue circling.
我们负责船队尾部的护航
We’ll hold the screen at rear of convoy.
声呐 对右舷标准扫描
Sonar, standard sweep to starboard.
声呐 我是舰桥 对右舷扫描 标准模式
Sonar, Bridge. Search to starboard, standard pattern.
灰猎犬号♥ 我是老鹰号♥
Greyhound, Eagle.
灰猎犬号♥ 我是老鹰号♥
Greyhound, Eagle.
我是灰猎犬号♥
Greyhound.
请求准许弃船 长官
Request permission to abandon ship, sir.
防漏垫不够大
The collision mats were not big enough.
现在倾斜角度达到15度 主甲板已经被淹没
We have a 15-degree list now, and the main deck is underwater.
我相信你已经竭尽了全力 请求准许
Well, I’m sure you’ve done all you could. Permission granted.
它一直是艘好船 长官
She’s been a good home, sir.
同您一起出航是我的荣幸
It’s been an honor sailing with you.
我们会为您祈祷的 一路顺风 船长
We’ll be praying for you. Godspeed, Captain.
谢谢你出色的工作
Thank you for a job well done.
谢谢你 克利夫兰
Thank you, Cleveland.
我是皮茨 长官
I’m Pitts, sir.
-谢谢 -长官
– Thank you. – Sir.
我需要科尔先生
I need Mister Cole.
大副请到舰桥 大副请到舰桥
XO requested, bridge. XO requested, bridge.
您想见我 船长
You wanted to see me, skip?
我已经失去了老鹰号♥
I’ve lost Eagle.
哈里号♥和迪基号♥都和我们一样
Harry and Dicky are low on
燃油与深水炸♥弹♥储备不足
depth charges and fuel, as are we.
我已经无法为船队提供足够保护
I can offer only scant protection to the convoy.
我们需要空中掩护 查理
We need air cover, Charlie.
我…
Do…
我要不要打破无线电静默 向海军部发信
Do I break radio silence with a message to the Admiralty?
还是说这样会让狼群知道我们有多脆弱
Or does that let the wolf pack know just how vulnerable we are?
电报要怎么发
What would the message be?
“迫切需要援手”
“Help needed urgently.”
不 “需要援手” 这意思就是”迫切”
No. “Help needed.” That means “urgently.”
“需要”用不着 只要”援手”就可以
“Needed” isn’t needed. Just “help.”
海军部只需要收到这个
That’s all the Admiralty needs to hear
就能变更会合点
for a modified rendezvous point.
这么短的电报可能会被德国人漏过去
The Germans might miss a message as short as that.
如果我昨天机灵点就不用冒这个险
I wouldn’t need to take this risk if I’d been smarter yesterday.
您昨天所做的一切让我们走到了今天
What you did yesterday got us to today.
我做得不够 查理 远远不够
It’s not enough, Charlie. Not nearly enough.
有海军部的电报 长官
Message from the Admiralty, sir.
部分信息加密了 长官 我已经尽力了
Some of it’s badly scrambled, sir. I’ve done my best with it.
-让大副来舰桥 -是 长官
– XO to the bridge. – Aye, aye, sir.
加密的部分是什么意思
What are these scrambles?
我觉得是加密的数字 长官 但这段我很确定
I think coded numerals, sir. But I’m sure of that.
“预计飞机…
“Expect aircraft.
他会质问 ‘威廉叔叔’ 你答复 ‘烘焙狗'”
His challenge, ‘Uncle William.’ Your answer, ‘Baker Dog.'”
船长
Captain?
查理 海军部发来的电报说
Charlie. Message from Admiralty.
派出了增援部队
Reinforcements dispatched.
但我们只能破译一部分
But it’s only partially deciphered.
组建一个团队 看看还说了什么
Put together a team, see what else is there.
是 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
灰猎犬号♥
Greyhound!
你的羊群难逃狼群的围攻
Your flock is not safe from this wolf.
我们总能在深夜将你们击沉
We can always find you in the night to kill you.
护航船只 我是灰猎犬号♥
Escorts, Greyhound.
-下一个死的是迪基号♥ -将之后所有船间通话
– Or will Dicky die next? – Divert all further TBS traffic
-还是哈里号♥ -转至H频道 执行
– Or Harry? – to channel Hotel. Execute.
我以为这段会是数字 但它是”X点”
Thought these were numerals, but it was “Point X-ray.”
“把会合点改为X点”
Modify rendezvous point to Point X-ray.”
-多久以后 -大约四小时 船长
– How soon? – Something like four hours, skip.
长官
Sir.
星期五
午前值班 8点至12点
距离获得空中掩护还有3小时
-传信兵 -是 长官
– Messenger. – Yes, sir.
去我的舱室把我的拖鞋拿来
Go to my cabin and bring me my slippers.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
谢谢 把那双拿回去
Thank you. Return those.
发现两个目标 方位099
I’ve got two contacts bearing 099…
作战室报告发现两个目标 右舷船首 方位099
Combat reports two pips, starboard bow. Bearing 099.
另一个在168 长官
The other at 168, sir.
-水手长 调亮灯光 -是 长官
– Boatswain, take us to white. – Aye, aye, sir.
查理 这些目标
Charlie, these pips.
是 长官 水面雷达显示有两艘潜艇
Yes, sir, we got two skunks showing on surface radar.
他们正朝我们这边开来
They’re heading straight for us.
厄尼 不出意外的话 离会合点只有两小时了
Just two hours to the rendezvous point, Ernie, God willin’.
所有护航船只 我是灰猎犬号♥
All escorts, Greyhound.
右舷水面有两个目标
I have two surface targets off to starboard.
保持护航位置
Maintain your screens.
沃森先生 进入一级战备状态
Mister Watson, bring us up to general quarters.
-一级战备状态 -是 长官
– General quarters. – Aye, aye, sir.
一级战备状态 一级战备状态
General quarters, general quarters.
-全体船员 进入战斗岗位 -哈里号♥ 迪基号♥
– All hands, man your battle stations. – Harry, Dicky.
这里是灰猎犬号♥ 我要迎击目标
Greyhound. I am engaging targets.
请求允许我们过去
Request permission to come down there
跟你们并肩作战 长官
and bounce ’em with you, sir.
-不行 迪基号♥ 保持护航位置 -是 长官
Negative, Dicky. Maintain your screen. – Aye, sir.
-传信兵 -长官
– Messenger. – Sir.
拜托再给我来点咖啡
I’d like more coffee, please.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
灰猎犬号♥
Greyhound.
早上好 灰猎犬号♥
Guten Morgen, Greyhound.
你们以为自己可以从灰狼号♥手里逃走吗
Did you think you had slipped away from this Gray Wolf?
不 不可能 你们逃不了
No, you did not. You will not.
大海会帮助捕猎的灰狼
The sea favors the Gray Wolf on the hunt,
而不是逃窜的猎犬
not the hound on the run.
你和你的战友们今日必死无疑
You and your comrades will die today.
航海室 这里是作战室
Conn, Combat.
-雷达显示目标方位110 -右舷船首有潜望镜
– Radar showing contact at 110. – Periscope to starboard bow.
距离1920米 正在靠近 长官
Range is 2,100 yards and closing, sir.
约1.9公里
About one mile!
-在那 长官 -开火
– There, sir! – Fire!
航迹 长官 在那
The wake, sir! There!
目标方位187
Contact 187…
声呐报告有鱼雷 右舷正侧面
Sonar reports torpedoes, starboard beam,
方位187 距离1372米 长官
bearing 187. Range 1,500, sir.
-左满舵 -左满舵
– Left full rudder. – Left full rudder.
第二发鱼雷在右舷正侧面 方位120 距离914米
Second torpedo to starboard beam! Bearing 120! Range 1,000!
-右急转舵 急转 -右急转舵 急转
– Right hard rudder, hard over! – Right hard rudder, hard over!
停住 停住 反舵 反舵
Belay that, belay that! Meet her. Meet her!
停住 反舵 反舵
Belay. Meet her. Meet her.
是 长官 保持航向
Aye, sir. Holding course.
右急转舵 急转
Right hard rudder, hard over!
右车慢速反转 左车全速正转
Starboard slow astern! Port ahead full!
右车慢速反转 左车全速正转
Starboard slow astern! Port ahead full!
全体船员 做好撞击准备
All hands, brace for collision!
反舵 朝119方位的目标航行
Meet her! Steer straight for that pip at 119!
-119 是 长官 -全速前进
– 119. Aye, aye, sir. – All ahead full.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!