Listen, it’s 4th ofJuly, for Christ’s sake. Thank you.
拜托这是国♥庆♥假日呀 谢谢你
What the fuck?
怎么搞的?
Good. You brought the wine.
很好 你带酒来了
One time I bet a friend I could hold a lit firecracker in my hand…
有一次我手里拿着 点燃的爆竹和朋友打赌
longer than he could.
赌我能拿得比他久
Can I guess?
你猜结果如何?
You lost the bet, and he lost a finger. Am I right?
你输了赌注 他丢了手指头 对不对?
This won’t hurt a bit.
放心 不会痛的
Are we expecting guests?
有客人要来吗?
We’ve traced your call and units will be there in about ten minutes.
我们已经追踪到电♥话♥ 警方在十分钟内会到达
If you can do it safely, just get out of the house.
如果你能到屋外去最好
Otherwise, stay on the phone with me.
否则就继续和我通话
Ma’am?
小姐?
Are you there? Ma’am?
小姐 你仍在线上吗?
You need to make sure they feel welcome.
你必须让客人觉得温暖
Are those shallots? And caper berries.
那是冬葱吗? 还有续随子香料
That butter smells wonderful.
奶油闻起来好香
You feeling hungry, Paul?
保罗 你饿了吗?
Very.
好饿
What’s the main course?
主菜是什么?
You should never ask. It spoils the surprise.
你不该问 那样就没有惊喜了
Clarice, what are you doing up? You should be resting. Get back to bed.
史黛琳 你起来干什么? 你应该休息 快回床上去
I’m hungry.
我饿了
Hello, Paul. Paul, don’t be rude.
哈罗 保罗 保罗 要有礼貌
Say, “Hello, Agent Starling.”
说”哈罗 史黛琳探员”
Hello, Agent Starling.
哈罗 史黛琳探员
I always wanted to watch you eat.
我一直想看你吃饭
What have you got in your hand? Something to bash me on the head with?
你手里拿着什么 是想拿来砸我的头吗?
Put it on the table.
把它放在桌子上
Good girl.
乖孩子
Hey. That’s mine.
嘿 那是我的
Now sit down.
坐下来
Hey, Clarice, love the dress.
史黛琳 我喜欢你的衣服
It’s beautiful.
很漂亮
What do you think, Paul? Nice.
保罗 你说呢? 好
Nice.
很好
Why don’t you say grace, Paul?
保罗 由你来说饭前祈祷文好吗?
Me? Yeah.
我? 是的
Grace? Sure.
祈祷文? 没错
Okay.

Bow your head.
把头低下来
Father, we thank Thee for Thy blessings…
天父 感谢你赐给我们食物…
and dedicate them to Thy mercy…
以及你对他们的慈悲…
We are about to receive…
我们将要接受圣餐…
Forgive us all…
请饶恕我们大家…
even white trash like Starling here…
也饶恕史黛琳这种穷白鬼…
and bring her into my service, amen.
并让她替我服务 阿门
I have to tell you, Paul, even the Apostle Paul couldn’t have done better.
我必须告诉你 即使是基♥督♥的 门徒保罗 说得也没你好
He hated women too.
他也讨厌女人
May I have some wine, please? I don’t think that’s a good idea.
我能喝点酒吗? 恐怕不好
Not with the morphine.
你身上还有吗♥啡♥
I think you should eat some broth. Okay?
你最好喝点汤
By the way, that was a job offering I worked into the blessing.
顺便告诉你 祈祷文里有你的工作机会
I’m going to Congress, you know.
因为我想进军众议院
Are you?
是吗?
Come around campaign headquarters.
到我的竞选总部来
You could be an office girl. Can you type and file?
你可以做办公小姐 你会打字和存档吗?
Can you take dictation? Take this down.
会速记吗?把这个记下来
Washington is full of corn pone, country pussy.
华盛顿充满了种田的乡下女人
I took it down. You said it already.
已经记下来 你早先说过了
Paul, now you’re being rude, and I hate rude people.
保罗 你变得很无礼 我讨厌无礼的家伙
Drink your broth like a good boy. Come on. Sip.
乖孩子 先喝汤 来 吸一口
Good.
很好
It’s not very good, buddy.
老兄呀 实在不好喝
I admit I added something to yours. Perhaps it’s clashing with the cumin.
我加了点其他作料 可能和茴香的香味不调合
But I assure you, the next course is to die for.
但是保证你会爱死下道菜
Come on, Clarice.
别这样
That’s a good girl.
这才乖
Good.
很好
Dr. Lecter.
汉尼拔医生
You see, the brain itself feels no pain, Clarice, if that concerns you.
你不用担心 其实脑本身没有痛楚感
For example, Paul won’t miss this little piece here…part of the prefrontal lobe.
例如这是前头叶 就算保罗少了它也没有关系
which they say is the seat of good manners.
因为据说 它能使人有良好的态度
Your profile at the border stations has five features.
你的档案在边界警局中 有五个重点
I’ll trade you. Trade?
我和你交换 交换?
Stop, and I’ll tell you what they are. How does that word taste to you?
放了他 我就告诉你那些资料 你对交换两个字有什么感觉
Cheap and metallic, like sucking on a greasy coin?
又冷又硬 就像在啜一枚油腻的硬币似的
Who’s Clarice? Agent Starling, Paul.
谁是克莉丝? 就是史黛琳探员
If you can’t keep up with the conversation, try not to join in at all.
如果你跟不上就别打岔
Paul, I’m Starling.
保罗 我就是史黛琳
See…
你看…
here…
就在这里…
right here’s the sac that contains the brain.
脑子就在这个液囊之中
I would really like some wine.
我真的需要喝点酒
That smells great. Yes.
很好闻 没错
There. Like to try a little piece?
好了 要试一小块吗?
I would really like some wine…
我是真的要喝点酒
It is good.
很好吃
All right. Just a little.
好 不过只能喝一点
Okay?
喝吧
Given the chance, you would deny me my life, wouldn’t you?
只要有机会 你连我的命都会要 对不对?
Not your life.
不是你的命
My freedom, just that. You’d take that from me.
那是自♥由♥罗 你要把我的自♥由♥拿走
And if you did, would they have you back, do you think?
就算你这么做 他们会要你回去吗?
The FBI?
我是说调查局?
Those people you despise almost as much as they despise you?
你蔑视的人同样也轻视你?
Will they give you a medal, Clarice, do you think?
你想他们会给你奖章吗?
Would you have it professionally framed and hang it on your wall to look at…
然后你把它装框挂在墙上…
and remind you of your courage and incorruptibility?
每天看着它 提醒自己 有多勇敢和清廉吗?
All you would need for that, Clarice, is a mirror.
果真如此 一面镜子就够了
I have plans for that smart mouth. I’m never gonna hire you now.
伶牙俐齿的人我另有用处 我永远不会再雇用你
Remember what I said?
保罗 我告诉过你
If you can’t be polite to our guests…
如果对客人不礼貌
you have to sit at the kiddies’ table.
就要到小孩桌去坐
Don’t get up, Clarice.
史黛琳 你别起来
Paul will help me clear and make the coffee.
保罗会帮我收拾和煮咖啡
Just think about what I said, Clarice.
你仔细想想我说的话
Coffee.
咖啡
I came halfway around the world…
我绕了半个地球
to watch you run, Clarice.
就为了看你如何释放自己
Let me run, huh?
释放我 好吗?
Tell me, Clarice, would you ever say to me…
史黛琳 会不会有一天你对我说…
“Stop.
“别这么做”
If you loved me, you’d stop”?
“如果爱我 就别这么做”
Not in a thousand years.
永远不会
Not in a thousand years.
好个永远不会
That’s my girl.
我就欣赏你这点
Now, that’s really interesting, Clarice…
史黛琳 我必须承认你不简单
and I’m really pressed for time.
而我的时间又很紧迫
So where’s the key?
告诉我钥匙在哪里
Where’s the key?
钥匙呢?
Okay.

Above…
你要切在…
or below the wrist
手腕的上面…
Clarice?
还是下面?
This is really gonna hurt.
这次绝对会很疼
Show me your hands!
把手举起来
Identify yourself!
说明你的身份
I’m Clarice Starling!
我是克莉丝史黛琳
FBI!
调查局探员

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!