I too often say what I’m thinking.
我常想什么 就说什么
I’ll be right back to help you.
我马上就回来帮你搬
You know, the room you’re standing in was built in the 15th century.
你所待的房♥间 是建造在十五世纪
It’s beautiful.
很美!
Yes, it is.
的确不错
Unfortunately, I think…
只可惜 我在想…
the heating system was installed about the same time.
暖气系统 可能也是那时候建造的
That’s a pity. Yes.
那真不幸 的确
Okeydokey. Let’s drag these down.
好吧 咱们把它们拿下去
Must be as heavy as bodies.
这大概和尸体一样重
And the set? Eight thousand.
这一套多少钱? 八千里拉
Okay.

Hey, how much is this?
喂 这个要多少钱?
Fifty thousand. I’ll take it.
五万里拉 我买♥♥了
Well done.
干得不错嘛
When you go for his wallet, he’ll catch you by the wrist.
当你要偷他的皮夹时 他就会握住你的手腕
I have done this a few times, Inspector.
督察 这种事我♥干♥过好几次
Not like this.
这次不一样
If there isn’t a clean print on the bracelet
如果手镯上没有清晰的指纹
you’ll spend the summer in a cell at the Sollicciano.
那么整个夏天 就请你到牢里去乘凉
Give me the bracelet.
把手镯给我
Wash your fucking hands.
先把你的脏手洗干净
He’s coming.
他来啦
I got it.
我弄到指纹了
He grabbed me just right.
他正好握住手镯
Tried to hit me in the balls.
居然想攻击我的下♥体♥
But he missed.
可惜没成功
Let me help you.
我来帮你
No. Don’t.
不要
Sixteen-point match, Mr. Verger.
维杰先生 一共有十六处相符
Bingo.
是他没错
Carlo? Mason?
是卡罗吗? 维杰?
Well, well, well.
都很好
Am I coming to see you? Yes, soon, I hope.
要我去你那儿吗? 应该快了
But first I need you to pack off the boys.
不过你先把野猪运过来
Now? Yes, I know.
现在? 是的 我知道
The day you never thought would arrive has.
你以为这一天永远不会来 对不对?
Now, Cordell will fax the veterinary forms
柯德会直接把兽医表格
directly to Animal and Plant Health
传真给动植物防疫检疫局
but you need to get the vet affidavits from Sardinia.
但是你必须拿到 撒丁尼亚岛的兽医检验表
How are they?
它们如何?
They are big, Mason, very big.
越长越大 非常庞大
Say again? Yeah, they are big, Mason.
你再说一次 它们长得很大
Really big. Maybe 270 kilos.
大概有270公斤
Oh, wow.
哇!那么大
Can you hear?
你听到了吗?
They sound fantastic.
听起来很强壮
Super.
太好了
The full balance of the money is payable upon receipt of the doctor, alive.
在收到活的汉尼拔医生后 余款就会全数付给你
Of course, you won’t have to seize him yourself.
你该不会想自己去抓吧
Rather, just point him out.
只要把他指认出来就行
It’s preferable to all concerned if that’s the extent of your involvement
其余的由我们来处理
from this point.
这样对你会比较好
I prefer to stay involved, make sure things go right.
我希望能一直参与下去 好确定不出问题
Professionals will see to that.
那将会由专家来执行
I am a professional.
我就是专家
Did you enjoy the performance, Commendatore?
督察 你对这场演出满意吗?
Very much.
很满意
Allegra, this is Dr. Fell, curator of the Capponi Library.
艾葛莉 这位是费尔博士 卡波尼图书馆的馆长
Signora Pazzi.
帕齐夫人
I’m honored.
很荣幸见到你
Are you from America, Doctor?
你来自美国吗?
Not originally. I’ve travelled there.
我曾到过美国 但祖籍不是那里
I’ve always wanted to visit. New England, especially.
我一直想去新英格兰
I’ve enjoyed many excellent meals there.
那里的食物非常可口
I noticed you wrapped up in the libretto.
我注意到你对歌♥词很有兴趣
Thought this might amuse you.
相信你会喜欢这个
Dante’s first sonnet from La Vita Nuova.
这是但丁新生命中的 第一首十四行诗
It’s beautiful.
对 它非常美妙
Rinaldo, look at this. I can see.
帕齐 你来看 我看到了
“Joyous Love seemed to me
“对我来说喜悦的爱是”
the while he held my heart in his hands
“当他手中捧着我的心”
and in his arms
“而在他臂弯中”
my lady lay asleep
“却是我深爱的女士”
wrapped in a veil.”
“正裹着面纱沉睡着”
“He woke her then
“然后他唤醒她”
and trembling and obedient, she ate that burning heart out of his hand.
“她颤抖而顺从的 吃下他手中灼热的心”
Weeping, I saw him then depart from me.”
“我哽咽的看着他逐渐远去”
Dr. Fell, do you believe a man could become so obsessed with a woman
费尔博士 你相信男人 在第一次和女人相遇后
from a single encounter?
就会迷上她吗?
Could he daily feel a stab of hunger for her
他因此而寝食难安
and find nourishment in the very sight of her?
只有在见到她后才能平静?
I think so.
我相信
But would she see through the bars of his plight and ache for him?
但是她会看出他的苦境 而深深为他心痛吗?
Please keep that. I couldn’t.
这是送给你的 我不能接受
I insist.
我坚持
Good-bye.
再见
Let’s get something to eat. Of course.
我们去吃点东西吧 好的
Why not?
好主意?
Is that you, Doctor?
医生 这会是你吗?
I’d like to speak with Chief Inspector Rinaldo Pazzi, please.
请帕齐督察接电♥话♥
This is Agent Clarice Starling from the American FBI.
我是美国调查局探员史黛琳
One moment.
请等一下
Pazzi.
帕齐
FBI. I’m not here.
美国调查局的电♥话♥ 说我不在
Inspector Pazzi.
我是帕齐督察
It’s Agent Starling from the FBI. How do you do?
我是调查局的史黛琳探员 你好?
Actually, I was just leaving for the day.
我现在正准备离开
Can I call you back tomorrow? This won’t take long.
明天再和你联络 好吗? 不会耽误很久
First, thank you for sending us the security tape from the perfume store.
首先 谢谢你们寄给我 香水店的防盗录影带
When I say “you,”I mean your department Agent Benetti.
我指的是 由班尼帝探员寄来的带子
Is he there? Can I speak with him?
他在吗?我想和他谈谈
I’m sorry. He’s gone home. That’s all right.
抱歉 他已经走了 那没关系
I should tell you this rather than him anyway.
其实我本就该对你说的
I’m late for an important appointment.
我有个重要约会就要迟到了
The person I’m looking for, Inspector
我所要寻找的人
who is indeed shown on that tape, is Hannibal Lecter.
就出现在那个录影带里 他的名字是汉尼拔
Who?
谁?
Dr. Hannibal Lecter. You’ve never heard of him?
汉尼拔医生 你没听过他吗?
I’m not familiar. And the tape confirms
我不是很清楚 录影带中显示
that he is or was recently in Florence.
他曾在佛罗伦斯出现过
Really? He’s a very dangerous man, Inspector.
是吗? 督察 他非常危险
He’s killed 14 people that we know of.
已经杀害十四个人
I really have to go, Miss… Starling.
我得走了 你是… 我叫史黛琳
Just another minute.
再给我一分钟
You sure you’ve never heard of him? No, I haven’t.
你确定没听过他吗? 我确定
Because I’m confused.
那就奇怪了
Someone there has been accessing our private VICAP files on Dr. Lecter
因为根据资料显示 你们有人 时常使用电脑
with some regularity on your computer.
从我们网站的VICAP档案中 存取汉尼拔医生的资料
Everybody uses everybody’s computer here.
警局的电脑是公用的
Maybe one of the detectives on II Mostro
也许是侦办莫斯楚的警探
was looking at profiles of killers
上网查看杀人魔的资料
I’m speaking about the computer at your home, sir.
我所说的是你家里的电脑
You’re trying to catch him yourself, aren’t you? For the reward.
你是不是想自己去捉拿他 好拿悬赏金?
I cannot warn you strongly enough against that.
我必须警告你千万别这么做
He killed three policemen down in Memphis while in custody
当他在曼非斯被监管时 曾杀了三名警员
tearing the face off one of them, and he will kill you too.
其中之一的脸被他整个撕裂 他也会杀你的
I want him out of Tuscany fast. Believe me
我要他尽快离开此地 相信我
he’ll be gone from the face of the earth fast.
他很快就会从地球上消失
Feetfirst.
到棺材里去休息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!