It’s perfectly okay to admit it.
你尽管承认
It’s perfectly au naturel
因为想向敌人挑战
to want to taste the enemy.
那是人性自然的表现
It just feels so good. Tell me, Clarice.
它会使你感到愉快
What is your worst memory of childhood?
什么是你童年中 最不快乐的记忆?
Jesus, Starling! Can I help you, Mr. Krendler?
你吓了我一大跳 需要我帮忙吗?
What are you doing sitting there in the dark?
一个人坐在黑暗中干什么?
Thinking about cannibalism.
正想着吃人的问题
People in Justice are thinking too. You know that?
司法部也在思索这个问题 你知道吗?
They’re thinking, ” What exactly is she doing about Lecter?”
他们在想”她到底想对 汉尼拔采取什么手段”
Aren’t you curious why he dines on his victims?
你对他爱吃人是否感到好奇?
What’s the point of that?
这话是什么意思?
Are you writing a book or are you catching a crook?
你到底是想写小说 还是想捉贼?
To show his contempt for those who exasperate him.
为了报复那些侮辱他的人
Or sometimes to perform a public service.
所以他才偶尔充当刽子手
In the case of the flutist, Benjamin Raspail
就拿横笛手班哲明为例
he did it to improve the sound of the Baltimore Philharmonic Orchestra
由于他供应小牛胰脏 和七百美金一瓶的蒙哈榭白酒
serving the not-so-talented flute player’s sweetbreads to the board
给乐团中那些 没什么天份的横笛手享用
with a nice Montrachet at $700 a bottle.
因而使 巴尔的摩交响乐团的声名大噪
Wow.
哇!
That meal began with green oysters from the Gironde
那顿饭的开胃菜是 产自法国隆特的牡蛎
followed by the sweetbreads, a sorbet
接着是小牛胰脏 果汁奶冻
and then you can read here in Gourmet Cuisine:
其他的你可以看这本美食杂♥志♥
“A notable dark and glossy ragout, the constituents never determined.”
“有名的黑且光泽的 蔬菜炖肉 其中材料不明”
I always figured him for a queer.
我一直认为他有同性恋
Why would you say that, Paul?
为什么你会这么想?
All this artsy-fartsy stuff.
因为他搞的 全是艺术方面的事
Chamber music, tea-party food. Not that I mean anything personal
像音乐室 茶会美食之类的 不是我多事…
if you’ve got a lot of sympathy for those people.
我觉得你似乎很同情那种人
What I came to impress upon you, Starling
我来这里是想让你明白
is I better see cooperation.
最好乖乖合作
There are no little fiefdoms here.
这案子不是你一个人的
I want to be copied on every 302, you understand?
你必须随时向我报告进展 懂吗?
If you work with me
好好和我合作
then your so-called career here might improve.
那么你所谓的前途就会无量
If you don’t, then all I have to do
否则 我不但不在你名字下划线
is draw a line through your name rather than under it
反而把线从你名字中间划过去
and it’s over.
那你就前途无亮啦
Paul, what is it with you?
你到底想怎么样?
I told you to go home to your wife. That was wrong?
我叫你回到你太太身边去 难道错了吗?
What? Don’t flatter yourself, Starling.
拜托 你少自做多情了
That was a long time ago.
那是几百年前的事
Why would I hold that against you?
我才不会记那么久的仇
And besides…
加上…
this town is full of corn pone, country pussy.
这个城里到处都是 种田的乡下女人
That said…
换句话说…
I wouldn’t mind having a go with you right now, if you want to reconsider.
如果你愿意 我现在就能奉陪
In the gym, anytime. No pads.
我随时在拳击场候教 来场不♥穿♥保护衣的对打
Is it possible it went out with the regular mail?
会不会是用普通邮件送出的?
No, I overnighted it to you. I filled out the slip myself.
不会 是我亲手填的快递单
This was the day after your request.
而且在你委托的第二天就寄了
I did it right away. I don’t understand what happened.
我实在想不通
You should have it by now.
你现在该收到了
I don’t. Can you send me another one?
还没有 能不能请你再寄一份
Sure, I’ll make another copy especially for you.
没问题 我会特别替你再录一份
Agent Clarice? Is that right? Can I call you Clarice?
是克莉丝探员吗? 我能叫你克莉丝吗?
Agent Starling.
请叫我史黛琳探员
I’d appreciate it. What’s your name?
谢谢你的帮忙 请问贵姓?
My name is Franco Benetti.
我叫班尼帝
Agent Franco Benetti.
班尼帝探员
Thank you very much, Agent Benetti. Okay.
非常谢谢你 班尼帝探员 不客气
So I’ll send you tomorrow? All right.
那我明天就寄给你 好的
Bye-bye.
再见
Nothin’, huh?
还是没有线索?
Nothin’ yet. Still waitin’ on Florence and London.
没有 我还在等 佛罗伦斯和伦敦的录影带
The number you have dialed is not in service at this time.
你所拨的号♥码已停止使用
Please check the number…
请检查所拨的号♥码…
Yes?
什么事?
I have information about Hannibal Lecter.
我有汉尼拔的消息
Have you shared your information with the police, sir?
请问你是否和警方联络过?
I’m required to encourage you to do so.
我鼓励你先这么做
Is the reward payable under special circumstances?
在哪种情况下才会付悬赏金
May I suggest you contact an attorney
我建议你在采取行动之前
before taking any possibly illegal action?
先和律师联络一下
There’s one in Geneva who’s excellent in these matters.
在日内瓦有个律师 专精这种案件
May I give you his toll-free number?
我可以给你他的免费电♥话♥
The number is 004123317.
号♥码是004123317
Thank you for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
Yes. I was just speaking with someone who suggested
有人向我建议
There’s a $ 100,000 advance.
预付金是十万美金
To qualify for the advance
为了符合预付金的条件
a fingerprint must be provided, in situ, on an object.
必须先提供目标物的真实指纹
Once the print has been positively identified
等身份证实无误后
the balance of the money will be placed in escrow
即将余款存入瑞士银行
at Geneve Credit Suisse
交由代书保管
and may be viewed at any time subject to 24-hour prior notification.
你可以随时检验 只要在24小时前通知即可
To repeat the message in French, press two.
听法文请按二
In Spanish, press three. In German…
西班牙文请按三 德文…
Dr. Fell, it’s Inspector Pazzi.
费尔博士 我是帕齐督察
Yes, I can see you.
是的 我看得见你
Come on up.
请上来
Dr. Fell?
费尔博士?
Dr. Fell?
费尔博士?
Dr. Fell?
费尔博士?
Snap.
照张相
I should have encouraged you to bring someone along.
我应该嘱咐你多带个人来
The cases are on the heavy side.
箱子很重
Maybe you could help me with them.
也许要请你帮忙
Just down the stairs, I mean.
只要搬到楼下就好
Yeah.
好的
This way.
这边走
Here we are.
就在这儿
Is that the inventory? Yes.
那是清单吗? 是的
May I see it? Of course.
我能看吗? 当然可以
You are a Pazzi of the Pazzi family, I think.
你应该是帕齐家族之后
Wasn’t it at the Palazzo Vecchio your ancestor was hanged?
在维琪奥王宫被吊死的 就是你的祖先
Francesco de’ Pazzi.
他叫范斯库帕齐
Yes, thrown naked with a noose around his neck from a window.
脖子上绑着套索 裸体从窗口中被抛出去
Writhing and kicking alongside the archbishop
在大主教的身边
against the cold stone wall.
碰撞着冰冷的墙壁 全身扭动挣扎而死
In fact, I found a very nice rendering of it
前几天 我在图书馆中
here in the library the other day.
找到了相关的艺术文献
If you like, perhaps I could sneak it out for you.
如果你喜欢 我可以偷偷给你
I would think that might jeopardize your chances
这么做的话…
for permanent appointment to the curatorship.
可能会影响到你做馆长的机会
Only if you told.
除非你去告密
Remind me what was his crime?
他到底犯了什么罪?
He was accused of killing Giuliano de’ Medici.
他被控杀死朱利亚诺梅迪奇
Unjustly?
不公正吗?
No, I don’t think so.
不 应该是公正的
Then he wasn’t just accused. He did it. He was guilty.
那么说来 他是罪有应得
I think that would make living in Florence with the name Pazzi
我想就算在五百年后的今天
uncomfortable, even 500 years later.
你仍会为 祖先的罪行而感到困扰
Not really.
这倒不会
In fact, I can’t remember the last time
其实在今天之前
before today
除了你根本就没人提过
People don’t always tell you what they’re thinking.
通常人们 不会把他的想法说出来
They just see to it you don’t
只是会确实做到
advance in life.
不让你出人头地而已
I’m sorry, Commendatore.
对不起 请别介意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!