准确的说
Technically,
我是被胁迫的
I’d been coerced
在下是蒙顿格斯·弗莱彻 波特先生
Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter.
您最忠实的粉丝
Always been a huge admirer.
闭嘴 蒙顿格斯
Nip it, Mundungus.
格兰杰小姐 依计而行
Alright Granger, its discussed.
轻点 赫敏
Blimey, Hermione!
请放进去
Straight in here, if you please.
对于那些没有喝过复方汤剂的人
For those of you who haven’t taken polyjuice potion before,
给你们一个忠告
fair warning.
尝起来有点像妖精的尿
Tastes like goblin piss.
你尝尿无数了是吧 疯眼汉
Have enough experiences with that, do you, Mad-eye?
活跃一下气氛嘛
Just trying to defuse the tension.
咱俩一摸一样
Wow! We’re identical!
还没完呢
Not yet you’re not.
你就没有一件运动型的吗
Haven’t you got anything a bit more sporting, have you?
我不太喜欢这个颜色
Yeah, I don’t really fancy this color.
给你你就穿 由不得你了 快换上
Well fancy this, you’re not you, so shove it, and strip.
好了 好了
Alright, Alright.
你也得换 波特
You need to change too, Potter.
比尔 头扭过去 我丑死了
Bill, look away, I’m hideous.
我就知道她说的那个纹身是假的
I knew she was lying about that tattoo.
哈利 你的视力真是糟透了
Harry, your eyesight really is awful.
好了 我们来分组
All right then, we’ll be pairing off.
每个波特都有一个保护者
Each Potter will have a protector.
蒙顿格斯 跟紧我
Mundungus, stick tight to me.
我得盯着点你
I want to keep an eye on ya.
-而哈利… -这
– As for Harry… – Yes?
真正的哈利 到底哪个是你
The real Harry. Where the devil are you anyway?
-在这 -你和海格骑摩托
– Here. – You ride with Hagrid.
我16年前送你来这时
I brought you here 16 years ago,
你还没有一只小史棘龙大
when you were no bigger than a bow truckle.
看起来
Seems only right that
解铃还须系铃人啊
I should be the one that take you away now.
多感人啊 出发了
Yes, this is all very touching. Let’s go!
目的地陋居 到那碰面
Head for the Burrows. We rendezvous there.
-数到三 -抓紧了 哈利
– On the count of three! – Hold tight, Harry!

One!

Two!

Three!
注意你的右边
Watch your right!
海格 我们得回去帮他们
Hagrid, we have to help the others!
不行 哈利
Can’t do that, Harry.
疯眼汉有命令
Mad-Eye’s orders.
抓紧了
Hang on!
昏昏倒地
Stupefy!
抓紧了 哈利
Hang on, Harry!
海格
Hagrid!
不 不
No! No!
哈利
Harry!
哈利 海格
Harry! Hagrid!
发生什么事了
What happened?
其他人在哪
Where are the others?
还没人回来吗
Is no one else back?
我们一出发就被食死徒攻击了 莫丽
They were on us right from the start, Molly.
毫无还手之力
We didn’t stand a chance.
谢天谢地你们俩没事
Well, thank goodness you two are all right.
食死徒一直在等我们 他们早埋伏好了
The Death Eaters were waiting for us. It was an ambush.
罗恩和比尔早该回来了
Ron and Bill should have already been back.
爸爸和弗雷德也是
Dad and Fred as well.
在这
Here.
快 进屋
Quick, into the house.
我的孩子
Oh My boy…
-过来 -你干什么
– Come here! – What are you doing?
哈利波特在霍格沃兹第一次拜访我的办公室时
What creature sat in the corner the
房♥间角落里的是什么生物
first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts.
-你疯了吗 -什么东西
– Are you mad? – What creature?
一只格林迪洛
A Grindylow.
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
We have been betrayed.
伏地魔知道我们今晚要转移你
Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight.
我得确定你是不是冒牌货
I had to make sure, you weren’t an imposter.
等等
Wait!
邓不利多最后对我们两个说的什么
The last words Albus Dumbledore, spoke to the pair of us.
哈利是我们最大的希望
“Harry is the best hope we have. ”
相信他
“Trust him. ”
你是怎么脱身的
What gave you away?
海德薇来了
Hedwig, I think.
她想保护我
She was trying to protect me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你该好好抱抱他 太了不起了
He deserves that. Brilliant he was.
要没他我早死了
I wouldn’t be standing here without him.
真的吗
Really?
需要这么大惊小怪吗
Why is it so a surprise?
我们是最后一批吗 乔治呢
We the last back? Where’s George?
乔治 你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling, Georgie?
-像个圣人 -什么
– Saint like. – Come again?
像个圣人
Saint like.
我变神圣了 我有洞了
I’m holey. I’m holey,
弗雷德 明白吗
Fred! Get it?
[注: 乔治是指holy和holey的同音双关]
全世界那么多关于耳朵的笑点
A whole wide world of ear related humor
你偏挑了个”我有洞了”
and you go for ‘I’m holey”.
真衰
That’s pathetic.
我还是比你帅
Think I’m still better looking than you.
疯眼汉死了
Mad-Eye’s dead.
蒙顿格斯一看见伏地魔就溜了
Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapparated.
目的地陋居
Head for the burrow.
七个 七个
Seven, Seven…
-魂器 -它们可能藏在任何地方 对吗
– Horcruxes… – They could be hidden anywhere, couldn’t they.
灵魂裂于七块
To tear the soul into seven pieces…
如果我们摧毁了所有的魂器
If we destroy the Horcruxes.
就能最终击败伏地魔
One destroys, Voldemort.
哈利
Harry…
-不要骗我 不要骗我 -不可以
– Do not lie to me. Do not lie to me. – No!
你要去哪
Going somewhere?
再不会有人牺牲了
Nobody else is going to die.
为我而牺牲
Not for me.
为了你
For you?
你以为疯眼汉为你而死
You think Mad-Eye died for you?
你以为乔治为你而伤
You think George took that curse for you?
也许你就是那个救世主
You maybe the chosen one, mate…
这才是最重要的
but this is a whole lot bigger than that.
这比什么都重要
Its always been bigger than that.
-跟我来吧 -撇下赫敏吗
– Come with me. – And leave Hermione?
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
没有她咱们撑不了两天
We wouldn’t last two days, without her.
别跟她说我说过这话
Don’t tell her I said that.
而且 你身上还带着踪丝
Besides, you still got the trace on you,
你还得参加婚礼
you still got the wedding…
我不在乎一个婚礼
I don’t care about a wedding.
抱歉 不管是谁的婚礼
I’m sorry, no matter whose it is.
我必须开始寻找魂器
I have to start finding these Horcruxes.
那是我们唯一击败他的机会
They’re our only chance, to beat him.
而我们在这待得越久 他就会越强大
And the longer we stay here, the stronger he gets.
伙计 今晚还不是时候
Tonight is not the night, mate.
只会正中他的下怀
You’ll only be doing him a favor.
你觉得他知道吗
Do you think he knows?
那些魂器是他的灵魂碎片
I mean they are bits of his soul, these Horcruxes.
是他的一部分
Pieces of him.
当邓布利多毁了那枚戒指
When Dumbledore destroyed the Ring,
当你摧毁汤姆·里德尔的日记的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!