– You. – Tell the truth.
你把这翻个底朝天的时候
When you turned this place over,
别说没有
don’t deny it,
找到了个挂坠盒 对吗
you found a locket, am I right?
怎么了 很值钱吗
Why, was it valuable?
-是吗 -他担心卖♥♥的钱太少了吧
– So, was it? – He’s worried he didn’t get enough money for it.
我可是忍♥痛割爱了
Bleeding give it away, didn’t I?
那天我在对角巷兜售货物
There I was plogging my wares in Diagon alley,
突然有个魔法部的女巫过来要看我的许可证
when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see me license.
说没有的话就把我关起来
Says she the one would lock me up.
要不是她突然看上那个挂坠盒 我就真被关起来了
Would have done too, if she hadn’t taken a fancy to that locket.
是谁 你认识她吗
Who was it? The witch, do you know her?
认识
Know her?
就是她 瞧
She’s there. Look.
绝对没错
Bleedin’ bone who.
魔法部寻求教育改革
好了 记住我们之前说好的
Right, remember what we said.
除非迫不得已 不要跟任何人说话
Don’t speak to anyone, unless absolutely necessary.
尽量表现得正常点
Just, try and act normal.
依葫芦画瓢
Do what everybody else is doing.
这样运气好的话 我们就能进去了
If we do that and with a bit of luck we’ll get inside.
-然后 -随机应变了
– And then… – It gets really tricky.
没错
Correct.
-这真是疯了 -没错
– This is completely mental. – Completely.
世界本疯癫 喝吧
The world’s mental. Come on.
我们要去找魂器
We have a Horcrux to find.
男厕所
得把自己冲进去
We flush ourselves in.
恶心死了
Its bloody disgusting.
-你 过来 -怎么了
– You, come along. – What, what?
我怎什么了
What did I do?
-那些是 -麻瓜
– Are those…? – Muggles.
在他们该待的地方
In their… rightful place.
说实话 我有点崩溃了
Got to tell you, I’m starting to freak out a bit.
你说这个复方汤剂药效有多久来着 赫敏
How long did you say this batch of polyjuice will last, Hermione?
不知道
I didn’t.
卡特莫尔
Cattermole.
我办公室还在下雨呢 两天了
Its still raining inside my office. Its two days now.
试过撑把伞吗
Have you tried an umbrella?
你知道我正要去楼下吧 卡特莫尔
Do you realize I’m going downstairs don’t you, Cattermole?
-楼下 -审问你妻子
– Downstairs? – To interrogate your wife.
如果有人怀疑我妻子的血统
Now if my wife’s blood status were in doubt,
同时魔法部
and the Head of Department
法律执行司的头有个活要做
of Magical Law Enforcement needed a job doing,
我一定会把它当做头等大事去办
I think I might just make that a priority.
给你一个小时
You have one hour.
天啊 我该怎么办
Oh my god, what am I gonna do?
我妻子一人在楼下
My wife’s all alone downstairs.
罗恩 你哪来的妻子
Ron, you don’t have a wife.
也对
Oh right.
第二层
Level Two.
但怎么让雨停下来呢
But how do I stop it raining?
试试咒立停
Try “Finite Incantatem”.
你到了 罗恩
This is you, Ron.
咒立停 好的
Finite Incantatem, okay.
没效果怎么办
And if that doesn’t work?
如果一小时内没找到乌姆里奇
I say if we don’t locate Umbridge within the hour,
那我们就跟罗恩回去 改天再来
we go find Ron and come back another day.
-行吗 -好
– Deal? – Yes.
马法尔达 特雷弗派你过来的是吧
Ah, Mafalda. Trevor sent you, did he?
很好 我们下楼去
Good. We’ll go straight down.
艾伯特 你不出去吗
Albert, weren’t you getting out?
危险的泥巴种
伦考恩
Runcorn?
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇 魔法部高级副部长
麻瓜出身登记委员会主任
挂坠盒飞来
Accio locket!
好了好了 冷静下来
All right, all right. Let’s calm down.
继续工作好吗
Lets get back to work, please.
没事了
Calm down.
伦考恩
Runcorn?

Morning.
-罗恩 是我 -哈利
– Ron, it’s me. – Harry!
天啊 我都忘你什么样了
Blimey! Forgot what you look like.
赫敏呢
Where’s Hermione?
她跟乌姆里奇到楼下法庭去了
She’s gone down to the court rooms, with Umbridge.
这里冷死了
Bloody cold down here.
我是混血 我爸 我爸是巫师
I’m half blood. My father, my father was a wizard.
威廉·沃登顿 在这工作30年了
William Waldenten, he worked here for 30 years.
你们没准记得 老是反穿夹克的那个
Perhaps you know him. He Always wore a jacket inside out.
一定是弄错了
There must be a mistake.
跟魔法部说 我必须回去工作 我是混血
Tell the ministry, I must go to work, I’m half blood.
玛丽·伊丽莎白·卡特莫尔
Mary Elizabeth Cattermole,
奇斯尔赫斯特花♥园♥27号♥
of 27 Chislehurst Gardens, Great Tolling, Itchum.
-对 -就是这
– Yes. – It’s here.
梅齐 埃利和阿尔弗雷德的母亲 雷吉纳德的妻子
Mother to Maisie, Ellie and Alfred; Wife to Reginald?
雷吉
Regi.
谢谢你 艾伯特
Thank you, Albert.
玛丽·伊丽莎白·卡特莫尔
Mary Elizabeth Cattermole.
怎么了
Yes?
卡特莫尔太太 你今天抵达魔法部时
A wand was taken from you upon
被收走了一根魔杖
your arrival at the Ministry today, Mrs. Cattermole
是这根吗
Is this that wand?
能否告诉我们
Would you please tell the court,
你是从谁那里抢来的
from which witch or wizard you took this wand?
我没有抢
I didn’t take it.
我十一岁的时候在对角巷奥利凡德那买♥♥的
I bought it at Diagon Alley, at Ollivanders, when I was 11.
它选择了我
It chose me.
你在撒谎
You’re lying.
魔杖只选择巫师 而你不是巫师
Wands only choose witches, and you are not a witch.
我是
But I am.
雷吉 告诉他们我是谁
Tell them, Reg, tell them what I am.
告诉他们我是巫师
Reg, tell them who I am.
你究竟想干嘛 艾伯特
What on earth are you doing, Albert?
你在撒谎 多洛雷斯
You’re lying, Dolores.
你不可以撒谎[第五部刻在哈利手背上的话:我不能说谎]
And one mustn’t tell lies.
昏昏倒地
Stupefy!
天哪 是哈利·波特
Oh, it’s Harry Potter!
就是他 这下跟孩子们可有故事讲了
It’s him isn’t it. This is one to tell the kids.
呼神护卫
Expecto patronum!
玛丽 回家吧
Mary, go home.
带上孩子
Get the kids.
我去那找你
I’ll meet you there.
国内待不下去了 明白吗
We have to get out of the country, understand?
玛丽 照我说的做
Mary, do as I say.
玛丽
Mary?
那是谁
Who’s that?
说来话长 见到你真高兴
Long story, nice meeting you.
-哈利·波特 -是哈利 哈利·波特
– Harry Potter. – It’s Harry, Harry Potter.
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
哈利 哈利 快点 在我包里
Harry, Harry, quickly, in my bag.
有个瓶子上写着白鲜香精
There’s a bottle labeled “Essence of Dittany”.
快点
Quickly!
香精飞来
Accio Dittany!
打开瓶子
All right, unstopper it.
赫敏 他的胳膊
Hermione, his arm.
我知道 快打开
I know, just do it!
可能 可能会有点痛
It’s gonna… It’s gonna sting a little bit.
怎么了 我以为
What happened?
咱们不是要回格里莫广场的吗
I thought we were going to go back to Grimmauld Place.
确实是 再来一点 再来一点
We were. Alright, One more, one more.
我们到了 但是亚克斯利抓住了我
We were there we were there but, Yaxley had a hold of me,
他一旦知道了咱们去哪
I knew once he’d seen where we were we,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!