祝希拉莉和积琪 一帆风顺
Okay. Here’s to Hilary and Jackie and all who sail in her.
希拉莉 等等 看
Look, Hils.
我们上了天堂
[ Hilary ] We’re in Heaven.
熄掉死鬼电筒
[ Woman ] Oh, put that bloody light out.
《 希 拉 莉 》
请问你… 有没有见过我的妹妹?
Excuse me. Have you seen my sister?
她是不是叫积琪莲? 对
Is your sister Jacqueline Du Pre? Yes, that’s right.
现在该在柏林 演奏海顿的《C 调大提琴协奏曲》
She’ll be in Berlin by now. She’s playingThe Haydn Cello Concerto in C.
你回伦敦去吗? 大概要回去吧
Are you going back to London? Yes, I suppose so.
( 皇家音乐学院 )
停 停 停 …
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
为什么乱摆乱动?
What is this blasted jigging about?
小姑娘 别动
Stand still, girl. Stand still.
台风要正确 演奏才能够正确
It is impossible to produce a proper tone without proper deportment.
你没有技术
[ Sighs ] You have no technique.
不要紧 技术可以学
That’s all right. Technique can be taught.
我们重头来过
We just have to go back to the beginning and start again.
取消所有演奏会 是 班特利先生
– Cancel any concert dates you may have outstanding. – Yes, Mr. Bentley.
希拉莉 你那天才妹妹呢?
Oh, Hilary, how’s your marvelous sister?
大概出了国 在俄♥罗♥斯♥
I’m not sure. She’s away at the moment. In Russia.
就这样
That’s it, old boy.
继续调校
Keep trying. [ Static ]
对了!
[ Man Speaking Russian ] That’s it!
感觉到了!
Ooh! Felt that.
听着…弹得好
Oh! Now, listen. Well done, boy.
听什么? 莫斯科电台
What is it? That is Radio Moscow.
收音机转播积琪琳的演出
This is what Jackie will be hearing if she’s listening to the wireless.
不对…
No.
不对…
No. No! No! No!
不要再练习这首曲
Instead of rehearsing this piece,
我要你只吹降B
I just want you to practice playing B-flat.
只吹降B音符? 对
Just the note B-flat? The note.
只吹那个音符
Just the note.
积琪莲有包裹寄来!
Parcel from Jacks, everybody!
打不开 拉不断 让我来
Can’t open it. Here. Here, here, here. Let me.
她的脏衣服!
[ Mother ] It’s her washing.
大概在外国不容易洗衣服
I suppose it must be difficult getting her washing done in a foreign country.
下午好
Good afternoon, Madam.
我侄女是个学生
My niece is a student
杜佩小姐
Ah, Miss Du Pre. Yes?
可不可以请你演出?
I was wondering whether I could book you for a concert.
你请的不是我 是我妹妹 你是不是希拉莉杜佩?
– It’s not me you want. It’s my sister. – But you’re Hilary Du Pre.
那位长笛手? 那么我请的就是你
The flautist. Well, it’s you I want. Yes.
巴♥赫♥的 B 小调 对不起
The Bach, B Minor. Oh. Oh, I’m sorry.
我要考完试才可以演出
I’m not allowed to play concerts until after my exam.
那么我等好了
Well, in that case, I’ll wait.

Please.

Good.

Good.

Good.
希拉莉 可以再来吗?
Would you like to try that for us again, please, Hilary?
再来
Again.
再来!
Again!
杜佩小姐?
Uh, Miss Du Pre?
接受我的邀请吗?
Oh, do I get my booking?
真对不起
Oh, I’m terribly sorry.
你跑掉 我跟着你回家
Well, you ran off. I followed you home.
你不介意吧?
You don’t mind, do you?
不介意
No,
本应该…
as a matter of fact.
请你进来坐 不过…
I’d ask you in, but, um,
有点不巧
it’s a bit awkward.
我妹妹刚回来
My sister’s just come home.
那么
Well–
还是进来好了
Best go in.
你干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
假如你不请我喝茶…
Well, if you’re not going to invite me to tea,
我只好不老实不客气
I shall just have to make a nuisance of myself.

You–
因为… 我饿得发慌
Oh! You know… I’m starving.
过来
Whoo! Come here.

[ Gasps ] Hils!
这人是谁? 我叫基华芬齐
Hello. Who’s this? Kiffer.
我爱上了希拉莉
Kiffer Finzi. I’m in love with Hilary.
你是希拉莉的妹妹? 什么职业?
[ Laughing ] And you’re Hilary’s sister? What do you do?
水准怎样? 过得去?
Oh, following in Hils’ footsteps, are you? You any good?
我叫基华 幸会
Hello. Kiffer Finzi.
你好
Very pleased to meet you.
不介意我先用吧? 考试真令人开胃
You don’t mind if I start, do you?
你的试考得怎样?
– Exams really do give you an appetite. – Your exam– How did it go?
一考成名 有人请她职业演出
– Oh– – Famously. She’s been offered professional bookings.
下周在新毕里演奏《巴♥赫♥ B 小调》 酬金五镑 对不对?
Five quid to doThe Bach B Minor next week in Newbury. Isn’t that right?

Yes.
美味 不客气了
We got soaked. Shall I be mum? All right.
奶茶一杯 又香又浓
There. Oh, a nice cup of tea.
的确老实不客气 尴尬得很
He’s an utter scream. It was so embarrassing.
当然没有
[ Laughing ] Of course not.
你呢? 有没有与人做过?
Why? Have you been with somebody?
让我想想 你用心灵感应
I’m thinking my answer, and you’re going to have to read my mind.
好吧
All right.
天! 你竟然做过
[ Gasps ] Oh, my Lordy, you have.
你尝过禁果
You study in scarlet.
希 你呢? 跟人试过?
What about you, Hils? Been with anyone.
轮到你用心灵感应
Well, you’ll have to readmymind.
你还没有 或者将来有机会
Oh, poor Hils. Maybe one day.
或者没有
Then again, maybe not.
希拉莉的长笛吹奏… 感情丰富 技巧熟练
“Hilary Du Pre is a flautist of immense expressive as well as technical ability.
毫无疑问 前途无可限♥量♥
She obviously has a great future ahead of her.”
小声点 不要吵醒积琪
Might I ask you to keep your voice down?
她在家里?
Jackie’s asleep, and we don’t like to disturb her. What, she’s here?
在睡觉 她该起来阅读你的乐评 不要吵醒她
Yes, she’s in bed. Well, she should get up, read your review.
叫他别吵 基华
– No, you mustn’t wake her. Hilary, tell him. – [ Hilary ] Kiffer.
他往哪里去? 快点! 起床!
– Where is he going? – Up! Up out of that bed!
希拉莉 你的朋友好吵
[ Jackie Screaming ] Hilary, your friend is making rather a lot of noise.
起床!
[ Screaming Continues ] Up! Up! Up!
快读
Look, read.
我们看电影去 我可以去吗?
Oh, we’re off to the pictures.
不可以! 我们去拍拖
Can I come? No, you can’t come. It’s a date.
我们去看 《祖与占》
We’re going to see Jules et Jim. Shh.
法国片? 在哪里上映 在法国
– Sounds French. Where’s it playing? – In France.
杜鲁福的作品 在新华戏院上映
It’s by Francois Truffaut, and it’s playing at the Scala in Wardour Street.
苏豪是红番区
I thought we could go to Maison Bertaux first,
你知道吗?
seeing as we’re in a French mood.
你知道有白奴在那一带工作吗
You do realize that there are white slavers working in that area, hmm?
正经男人不会约女士到那里
No self-respecting man would ask a woman to go to such a place.
不可以
It’s out of the question.
对不起 绝不可以
I’m sorry. It’s completely out of the question.
那么没顺风车坐了
Well, no chance of a lift then. Come on.
积琪…
Jacks.
积琪
Jacks.
基华向我求婚 什么?
Kiffer’s asked me to marry him. What?
基华向我求婚
Kiffer’s asked me to marry him.
你认为怎样?
Well? What do you think?
我认为好傻
Well, that’s just silly.
希 你不需要跟他结婚
Look, Hils, you don’t have to marry him.
知道是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
子♥宫♥帽 用来避孕
That, my dear, is a Dutch cap.
真的?
It’s a contraceptive. Is it really?
你怎么弄来的? 医生给我的
How did you get it? Doc fitted me up.
希 来
Oh, come on, Hils.
我们大可租间房♥ 狂欢一番
Let’s get a flat together and go bonkers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!