妈妈
Mommy…
妈!
Mom!
– 尼克 你没事吧? – 亚当 把你哥哥放下来
– Nicky, are you okay? – Adam, put your brother down.
亚当 宝贝 妈妈在这
Adam baby, mommy’s here.
尼克 我现在就把你弄下来!
Nicky, I’m gonna get ya outta here right away!
好的 爸爸 快点!
Okay, Dad, but hurry!
我们可以找辆消防车过来 用云梯上去救他们
We can get a fire truck in here and run a ladder up to ’em.
云梯还到不了他的膝盖
That ladder wouldn’t even reach beyond his knees.
亚当 现在慢慢坐下来
Adam, now, sit down really slowly.
有办法了! 大兔子
I got it! Big Bunny.
我需要个大兔子
I need Big Bunny.
– 我需要一个大笨蛋? – 不 是兔子!
– I need something called big dummy? – No, Bunny!
– 兔子? – 他最爱的玩具!
– Bunny? – It’s his favorite toy!
那是孩子最喜欢的玩具
It’s the kid’s favorite toy.
直升机正飞来了 下面吊着像是
CONSTANCE: A helicopter is approaching with what looks like
巨大毛绒玩具一类的
a giant stuffed animal of some sort hanging from it.
– 谢谢 – 亲爱的 这很危险!
– Thanks. – Honey, this is dangerous!
– 别担心 – 飞行员在等你 韦恩
– Don’t worry. – Pilot’s ready for you, Wayne.
已经预热好了
It’s all primed.
准备好他一下来就启动
Be ready to activate as soon as he’s down.
我不会有事的
I’ll be fine.
我很肯定爸爸有办法救我们
I’m positive my dad will have a plan to get us…
告诉我 这是在做梦
Tell me I’m not seeing this.
♪一闪 一闪 亮晶晶
WAYNE AS BUNNY: (SINGING) Twinkle, twinkle little star
♪满天都是小星星
How I wonder what you are
– 我说过我爸爸会有办法的 – ♪挂在天空放光明
– I told you my dad would have a plan. – Up above the world so high
– ♪就像许多小眼睛 – 兔子
– Like a diamond in the sky – ADAM: Bunny.
♪一闪 一闪 亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle little star
♪满天都是小星星
How I wonder what you are
♪一闪 一闪 亮晶晶
– Twinkle, twinkle, little star – (SCREAMING)
♪满天都是
How I wonder
♪小星星
What you are
哦 我累了
Oh, I’m tired.
你累吗 大兔子?
Are you tired, Big Bunny?
哦 是的 我真的累了
WAYNE AS BUNNY: Oh, yeah, I’m really tired.
不知道我为什么这么累
I can’t remember when I was this tired.
准备!斯特林博士 他眨眼睛了
Get ready, Dr. Sterling. He’s getting blinky.
是啊 我也是
WAYNE: Yeah, me too.
– 我不知道该做什么 – 他困了!
– I don’t know what to do. – He’s getting sleepy!
起作用了 你丈夫是个天才
It’s working. Your husband’s a genius.
我有个主意
WAYNE: I got an idea.
为什么我们不一起睡个…
Why don’t we all have a nice…
– 不! – 美美的
– No! – …long…
– 别说! – 午觉?
– Don’t say it! – …nap?
– 抓紧了! – 不要午觉!
– Brace yourself! – ADAM: No nap!
哇! 救命! 坚持住!
Whoa! Help! Help! I’ll hang on!
把我弄走 离开这里!
Get me away from him! Move me away!
不睡午觉!
No nap!
– 知道了 不睡觉! – 坚持住 爸!
– WAYNE: I get it! No nap! – Hold on, Dad!
把我吊起来 或者把我放下来
WAYNE: Take me up or put me down!
罗伊 让我们靠近点!
Roy, let’s move in closer!
我要跳了!我要跳了!
WAYNE: I’m gonna jump! I’m gonna jump!
放下兔子
Release the bunny!
– 哇! – 爸!
– Whoa! – Dad!
快放!
Release it now!
快跑!
CONSTANCE: Run!
– 爸爸 这是曼蒂 – 嗨
– Dad, this is Mandy. – Hi… oh!
待在那别动 孩子
Stay right there, kids.
没什么好担心的
There’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
我感觉好多了
– (WAYNE SCREAMING) – I feel a whole lot better.
噢!
– WAYNE: Oh! Oh! – (ADAM LAUGHS)
– 那是我爸爸 – 他看上去人很好
– That’s my dad. – He seems really nice.
快跑 爸! 当心他的脚
Run, Dad! Watch out for his foot!
哇!
– (CRASHING) – WAYNE: Whoa!
你没事吧?干的好 伙计
Are you all right? Nice try, buddy.
他朝市中心走去
He’s headed for the Strip.
小捣蛋鬼
You little devil.
他朝市中心走去
CONSTANCE: He’s heading toward the city.
我们会跟着他并给您最新的直播
We’ll follow and bring you a live update.
亚当·沙兰斯基 我是妈妈
Adam Szalinski, this is your mommy talking.
立刻给我停下来
You stop right now!
恐怕这没什么用 沙兰斯基太太
Afraid that won’t do any good, Mrs. Szalinski.
他肯定认为妈妈应该比他更大
I’m sure he expects his mommy to be bigger than he is.
现在在他的眼里…
To him you’re just…
你只是个会说话的玩具
well, you’re nothing more than a talking doll.
现在没什么能阻止他了
Nothing can stop him now.
我不知道他们想要干嘛
MAN: I don’t know what these guys are gonna want.
但咱们必须合作
But we’ll have to cooperate with ’em.
– 好吧 去通知大家 – 是 长官
– All right, go brief the men. – Yes, sir.
亨得利克森博士 我是内华达国民警卫队 的埃德·迈尔森上尉
Dr. Hendrickson. Captain Ed Myerson, Nevada State Militia.
上尉 希望咱们能尽快结束混乱
Captain, let’s hope we can wrap this up quickly.
正如你知道的 先生
Just so you’re aware, sir.
我得到的命令是没有最终授权前我们不能随便行动
My orders state we do nothing without final authorization.
坦白讲 上尉
Frankly Captain,
我不属于军方辖制
I’m not under the jurisdiction of the state militia.
你的命令和我没关系
Your orders mean nothing to me.
巨人宝宝正向市中心走去
MAN: (ON RADIO) A giant infant is heading toward the city.
这宝宝有50英尺高
The baby is over 50 feet tall
而且还在以惊人的速度长大
and appears to be growing even bigger at an alarming rate.
好吧 行动吧 上尉!立刻!
All right, let’s move it, Captain, now.
如果你不介意 我就坐着了
If it’s okay with you, I’ll just sit tight.
..随事态发展将会有更多的新闻
MAN: (ON RADIO) ..more on this story as it develops.
我的脚好像碰到什么东西
MANDY: There’s something down by my foot.
看这个
Look at this.
哇 看看还有什么别的
Wow, let’s see what else is down here.
麦片
Cereal.
嘿 真棒 来点吗?
Hey cool, want some?
不 谢谢!我在节食
No, thanks, I’m on a diet.
来个葡萄干
Have a raisin.
为了您的安全 请离开街道
LOUDSPEAKER: Please clear the streets for your own safety.
请待在家里 这是紧急情况
Please stay indoors. This is an emergency.
所有行人都会有危险
All pedestrians are in grave danger.
请离开街道!
Please clear the streets!
这是紧急通知 这不是演习
MAN: (ON P.A.) This is the Emergency Broadcast System. This is not a test.
一个巨大的人类宝宝正朝本市走来
A human baby of abnormal proportions is approaching the city.
这巨人正以极快的速度成长
The giant appears to be growing at a tremendous rate
已经达到100英尺
and has now reached 100 feet.
发生什么事了? 是韦恩·牛顿来了吗?
What’s happening here? Is Wayne Newton in town?
不 韦恩·牛顿不够格
No, they don’t do this for Wayne Newton.
– 一定是比他还大牌的人 – 听着 宝贝
– It must be somebody bigger. – Listen, babe,
亲爱的 在这城里没人比韦恩·牛顿更大牌了
there’s nobody bigger than Wayne Newton in this town.
当然 也可能我弄错了
Of course, I could be wrong.
我在这呢!
Peekaboo!
– 是他变大了还是我们缩小了? – 真不可思议
– Is he growing or are we shrinking? – NICK: It’s amazing!
几分钟时间他又长了一倍
He’s doubled in size in just a few minutes.
亚当! 放我们下来
NICK: Adam! Put us down!
立刻放我们下来!
You put us down now!
你好啊 伙计
COWBOY: Howdy, partner.
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯
Welcome to downtown Las Vegas.
嗨 伙计
Hi-dy, partner.
– 你还好吗? – 是 我没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah, I think so.
他现在向佛瑞蒙大街走去
He’s toddling down the center of Fremont Street.
他知道不该单独上街
He knows not to go in the street by himself.
很难说他到底能长多高
There’s no telling how huge he might get.
尤其是他继续走近那些灯
Especially if he touches any of those lights.
我们得让他离开那儿
We’ve got to get him away from them.
不可能 根本没法让他走开
But how? There’s nothing that’s gonna make him leave.
除非他看到他更想要的东西
WAYNE: Unless he sees something that he wants more.
叫你的人靠边 我想韦恩有主意了
Tell your men to pull over. I think Wayne’s got an idea.
拦住那辆冰淇淋车
Follow that ice-cream truck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!