I got you, Drac!
嘿,弗兰克,放松
Hey, Frank, relax.
这不是比赛
It’s not a contest.
德克拉?!
Drac?
嘿,大伙们!
Hey, guys.
约翰尼?
Johnny?
是你吗?
Is that you?!
是的,是我!
Yeah, it’s me.
很棒,对吗?
Pretty great, right?
发生什么事? -你发生了什么事?
Whoa. -What’s going on? -What happened to you?
等一等,德克拉在哪里?
Wait, where’s Drac?
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
德克拉?
Drac?
嘿,快下来!
Hey, come on down here!
你看到约翰尼吗?
Did you see Johnny?
他是怪物!
He’s a monster!
我知道!
I know!
我不能飞!
I can’t fly!
他是不是说”哇,那是一只飞蝇吗”?
Did he just say “Wow, that’s a fly”?
不,他肯定说一些关于派的东西
No, he definitely said something about pie.
别闹了,快下来!
Stop fooling around and come down here!
我没闹!
I’m not fooling around!
我…-
I…
各位?他没变成蝙蝠
Uh, guys, he’s not turning into a bat.
别担心 我去救他
Don’t worry. I got him.
嘿!
Whoa. -Hey.
德克拉?
Drac?
你看起来…
Y-You-you look, uh, uh…
你看起来很糟糕
You look terrible.
糟了 不
Oh, no.
糟了 不
Oh, no, no, no.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不!
No!
不可能!
It can’t be.
看看我们,德克拉
Wow, look at us, Drac.
你是人类而我是怪物
You’re human and I’m a monster.
就像疯狂星期五,虽然今天是星期二
It’s like Freaky Friday but on a Tuesday, though.
在哪里?!
Where is it? Where is it?
一定在这里附近
It’s got to be here somewhere.
发生什么事,德克拉?
What is going on, Drac?
我必须找到那射线
I need to find the ray!
你是说那个吗?
You mean that one right there?
拜托!
Come on. Come on!
为何没反应?拜托!
Why isn’t this working? Come on!
我想它可能坏了
I think it might be broken.
不!
No!
不可能!
It can’t be.
嘿,你看到我爸爸吗?
Hey, have you seen my dad?
快走,约翰尼
Come on, Johnny.
我们离开这里
We’re getting out of here.
什么?不行!
What? No way.
我必须告诉梅维丝说她的梦想快成真了
I got to tell Mavis that her dream is back on.
现在我是怪物了
You know, now that I’m a monster and all.

No, no, no, no, no, no.
你会听从我
You will obey me.
你会听从我
You will come with me!
嘿,梅维丝!我有好消息!
Hey, Mavis, I got great news!
约翰尼!
Johnny.
嘿,德拉克,怎么了?
Hey, Drac, what’s wrong?
因为这个人性!
Oh, it is the humanness!
德拉克!我的天!
Drac! Oh, my gosh!
我们怎么办?
Wh-What do we do?
快带我去见范海辛
Quick, take me to Van Helsing!
好 我带你去,德拉克
Oh, okay. I got you, Drac.
不要告诉梅维丝
Do not tell Mavis!
去实验室!
Ooh! Ow-wee! The lab!
快!我感觉到我的内部正在溶化
Hurry! I can feel my insides melting away!
发生了什么事?
Uh… wh-what just happened?

Hey.
那是我爸爸吗?
Was that my dad?
不!什么?不
No. What? Uh, no.
当然不是 -不是
Absolutely not. -Nope.
你对你的头发做了什么吗?
Are you doing something different with your hair?
发生什么事?
Um, what is going on?
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
韦恩要炫耀一些新的舞步
Um, Wayne here was about to show off some new dance moves.
舞步? -对 快去跳
Dance moves? -Yeah, go get ’em.
快去跳
Whoa. -Go get ’em.

Okay.
如果你看到我爸爸
Uh, well, if you see my dad,
请告诉他说我要找他谈
please tell him I need to talk to him.

Oh, yeah.
看我 好
Watch me now. Yeah.

Ow.
它破了
Well, it’s broken.
水晶裂了而且不能修复
The crystal’s cracked, and it’s beyond repair.
等一等,什么?
Wait, what?!
那我们找一个新的
Then get a new one!
哇 有人感觉好多了
Whoa. Someone’s feeling better.
这些水晶很稀有和很难找
These crystals are very rare and hard to come by.
我花了三年才找到它
It took me three years to find that one.
那时我是年轻的怪物猎人
You see, I was a young monster hunter at the time–
不是太年轻但是我感觉年轻
well, not too young, but I felt young.
好,不需要说整个故事
Okay, don’t need the whole story.
你真幸运 我很聪明在射线上安装了
Well, luckily for you, I was brilliant enough to install
一个定♥位♥器♥ 万一发生这种状况
a locator on the ray for just this situation.
就在这里!
There it is!
南美?!
South America?! -JOHNNY: Oh, cool!
我们可以去那里找一个新的!
We can just pop down there and get a new one!
如果是那么容易就好了,朋友
If it were but that simple, my friend.
首先,你必须穿越险恶的丛林
First, you must travel through the treacherous jungle.
能不能熬过是一个疑问
Survival’s doubtful.
然后沿着一条危险的河流
Then down a perilous river…

Whoa.
直到你到达反映山洞
…until you reach the Cave of the Reflexión!
进入可能会致命…
Where entering is deadly
出来更是不可能
and escape impossible!
它…-
It… it…
它令我失去了后右轮
it cost me my right back wheel.
很抱歉对于你所失去的?
Uh, sorry for your loss?
祝你们寻宝愉快!
Well, happy hunting.
这是一个灾难!
This is a disaster!
别担心,德克拉
Don’t worry, Drac.
我们会令你还原的
We’ll get you back to your old self.
但是首先我最好告诉梅维斯我们要出发了
But first, I better tell Mavis we’re going.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你不能告诉梅维丝
You can’t tell Mavis!
为什么不能?
Why not?
因为… 如果你告诉她
Uh, because, uh, you know, if you do,
她就要跟来
then, uh, then she will want to come with us,
我在想 这可以是
and-and I was thinking that this could be
我们父子增进感情的机会
a-a father-son, uh, bonding type of thing.
是的 你明白吗…
Yes.
只是我们俩?
You know, just the two of us?
真的吗?太棒了!
Really?
嘿,等一等
Awesome! -Hold up, hold up.
路途上将会有很多拥抱
There’ll be plenty of hugs on the trip.
好了 是时候出发了
All right, time to go.
不要浪费时间!
Not a moment to waste!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!