看到吗?那个!
See? That.
这正是我所说的
That’s what I’m talking about.
如果你只看到坏的方面,你就错过好的一面
If you only see the worst in things, you’ll miss the best part.
来,看看
Here, look, look, look, look.
首先,一颗美味的棉花糖
At first, a tasty marshmallow.
然后:
Then…
“糟了,它着火被烧焦了!”
Oh, no! It’s on fire and ruined!
但是吹熄火
But blow out the fire…
拨开烧焦的部分
and crack open the burnt stuff,
你就会发现一些甜蜜软绵的内在
you’ll find something sweet and gooey inside.
你只需要用心去发掘
You just have to look for it.
美味!
Gooeylicious!
我想我总是很难看到正面的东西
I guess it’s always been hard for me to see the positive side of things.
一个人独力养大一个女儿那么久
You know, raising a daughter on your own for so long,
你无时无刻在担忧
you’re constantly worried.
总是担心最坏的情况
Always fearing the worst.
所以我建立酒店
That’s why I built the hotel.
用来保护她
To protect her.
保护我们全部
To protect all of us.
它是…
It’s…
它是我们家庭的一份子
It’s part of our family.
对不起
Sorry.
也许是这个新的我
Maybe… maybe it’s this new me,
但是我觉得有点…不知所措
but I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed.
不,德拉克,没关系
No, Drac, it’s okay.
我完全明白
I totally get it.
酒店真是很特别的东西
The hotel– it’s something really special.
而你能把那么重要的东西交托与我
And the fact that you would trust me with something so important,
我无法告诉你这对我有多重要
I just can’t tell you how much that means to me.
我要告诉你一件事
I… I need to tell you something.
什么事,德拉克?
What is it, Drac?
约翰尼,真♥相♥是
Johnny, the truth is
没有所谓的怪物房♥地♥产♥…
that there is no monster real…
约翰尼!
Johnny!
梅维丝?
Mavis?
是你!
It’s you!
你还在里面,对吗?
It is still you in there, isn’t it?
当然是
Of course it is.
嘿,帅哥
Hey, hot stuff.
艾丽卡!
Ericka!
别装了
Don’t sweat it.
我爱你的外表和内涵
I love you inside and out.
艾丽卡,发生什么事?
Ericka, what’s going on?
你在这里做什么?
I-I mean, what are you doing here?
她不是唯一一个
She’s not the only one.
嘿,朋友
Hey, hey, buddy.
大伙们?你们…
Guys? You–
你们是… 人类?
I-I mean, you’re… -Human?
是的,我们知道
Yeah, we noticed.
虽然对我来说,这是一个巨大的进步
Though in my case, it’s a huge improvement.
我们可以继续吗?
Can we move on?
我吧明白 这事情怎么发生?
I don’t understand. I mean, how did this happen?
这正是我想知道的
That’s what I’d like to know.
约翰尼,为何你要把自己变成怪物?
Johnny, why did you turn yourself into a monster?
好让我们家可以保留酒店
So we can keep the hotel in the family.
因为怪物房♥地♥产♥法
You know, ’cause of the monster real estate law.
怪物房♥地♥产♥法?
Monster real estate law?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我也不明白
No, neither do I.
好,等一等
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我可以解释
I-I can explain.
一切发生得太快了
It, uh, it all happened so fast.
约翰尼发现我要把酒店交给你们
You see, Johnny found out that I was giving you guys the hotel.
但是他却搞什么约翰尼接管
But then he, you know, had a Johnny takeover:
自动扶梯,换名字之类的
escalators, name changes, blah, blah, blah.
所以我… 你们明白的…
And so I– well, you know.
我…
I-I… I…
我…
I…
我惊慌了!
I panicked!
然后说谎?
And lied?
等一等
Wait.
没有所谓的怪物房♥地♥产♥法?
There’s no monster real estate law?
那么… 那表示这一切
Well, then… then that means that this…
全是谎言?
this was all a lie?
你不想跟我增进感情
You didn’t want to have any bonding time with me.
你只是不想把酒店交给我!
You just didn’t want to give me the hotel!
不!我是说,是,但是…
No. I-I mean, yes, but…
你恨我!
You hate me!
约翰尼,不
Johnny, no.
我无意… 爸,你怎么可以这样?
I-I didn’t mean… -Dad, how could you?
经过了那么多事情
After everything.
很容易
It’s easy!
因为我…
‘Cause I…
…不是家庭的一份子!
not part of family!
约翰尼,你正在变化
Johnny, something is happening to you.
约翰尼要离开这里
Johnny out of here!
约翰尼,等一等!
Johnny, wait!
这全是你的错
This is all your fault!
约翰尼只想感受
All Johnny wanted was to feel like
成为家庭一份子 但是你从来不接受他
he was part of this family, but you could never accept him.
你在乎的只是你的愚笨酒店!
All you care about is your stupid hotel!
梅维丝,我打算…
Mavis, I was going to…
现在因为你,我可能永远失去他
And now, because of you, I might lose him forever.
梅维丝,等一等!
Mavis, wait!
艾丽卡,通知我当你找到水晶
Ericka, let me know when you find the crystal.
我必须趁还来得及找到约翰尼
I have to find Johnny before it’s too late.
来得及?什么意思?
“Too late”? What does that mean?
走吧,边走边谈
Come on. I’ll fill you in on the way.
怪物猎人
约翰尼会不断变化?
Johnny’s going to keep transforming?!
直到他变成没思想的怪兽
Until he becomes a mindless beast.
约翰尼不复存在了!
There won’t be any Johnny left.
所以我们必须马上去找水晶!
That’s why we need to find the crystal. Now!
那边!
That way!
沿着河走
Follow the river!
德拉克?
Uh, Drac?
直走,继续直走
Straight. Keep going straight.
好 那就直走吧
Okay. Straight it is.
等一等 你做什么?
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?!
你真是充满惊喜
Well, aren’t you just full of surprises?
那边!
That way!
约翰尼?
Johnny?
约翰尼!你在哪里?
Johnny, where are you?
约翰尼?
Johnny?
糟了
Oh, no.
约翰尼
Oh, Johnny.
约翰尼,停止!
Johnny! Johnny, stop!
梅…?
M… M-M…
梅维丝?
Mavis?
是的,亲爱的,是我
Yes, honey, it’s me.
感谢上天
Oh, thank goodness.
我以为我失去了你
I thought I lost you.
梅维丝!我很抱歉
Mavis! -I’m so sorry.
我爸爸不应该骗你
My dad never should’ve lied to you.
德古拉很坏!
Dracula bad!
哇 约翰尼!
Whoa! Johnny!

Whoa.
就是这里
That’s it.
水晶在里面
The crystal is in there.
我们很接近了
We are getting closer.
直到你抵达反映山洞!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!