Right.
还是人类
Still human.
我不知道 我被吓到了
I-I don’t know. It took me by surprise.
这是一个进步
It’s, uh, kind of an improvement.
对吗?我想约翰尼变成怪物更好看
Right? I think Johnny looks way better as a monster.
里面是一个帅哥
Yeah, there’s a good-looking guy in there.
还有那绿色?真的突出了他的眼睛
Ooh, and the green really brings out his eyes.
嘿,这是德拉克
Hey, it’s Drac.
“去找水晶修复射线将我们还原”
“Going to find crystal to fix ray to turn us back to normal.”
“别告诉梅维丝”?
“Don’t tell Mavis”?
德拉克时常这样做
Drac always does this.
我不喜欢夹在他和梅维丝之间
I hate getting caught between him and Mavis.
我该回什么?
What should I write back?
不如写:”不!我们不会再替你隐瞒”
How about, “No, we’re not covering for you anymore”?
对 “现在你是人类,你无能为力!”
Yeah, “Now that you’re human, you can’t do nothing about it.”
“自己动手做一次脏活,朋友!”
“Go do your own dirty work for a change, buster.”
好,明白!发送!
Okay, got it. Send.
什么?你真的发送了?
What?! -What?! -You actually sent that?!
天啊,我们有麻烦了!
Oh, man, we’re in trouble now.
不 我只是发送一个图像
Nah, I just sent him a gif.
嘿,果冻 你看
Oh, hey, Blobby, check it out.
这个好,果冻
That’s a nice one, Blobby.
嘿,这是敬果冻的
Hey, here’s to Blobby.
不,果冻
No, Bl– No, Blobby.
我只是说”这是敬一群伟大的人”
I just said, “Here’s a toast to a bunch of great guys.”
他以为我说什么?
What does he think I said?
干杯!
Cheers!
某些事情在发生!
Something is happening.

Oh.
糟了 不!鼻子!
Oh, no. No, nose, nose!
为什么?
Uh, wh… why?
我的缝线!啊!
My stitches! Oh!
什么…?
What the–
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
什么…?
What the…
我的毛!
My fur!
糟了 这是什么,大伙们?
Oh, no, no. What’s this, you guys?
啊,我秃头了?
Oh, I’m balding?
发生什么事?
What’s happening? -What the…
裸体!
Naked!
哇!
Wow.
大家好吗?
What’s up, fellas?
啊,他最糟糕
Ooh. -Oh, he got the worst of it.

Wow.
以怪物飞行好多了
Flying as a monster is so much better.
对吗,德拉克?
Right, Drac?
感觉好些了吗?
Feeling better?
紧张的乘客吗?
Nervous flier, huh?
这架飞机如何飞上天空?
How is this plane even in the sky?!
那是什么声音?
What is that sound?
你闻到烧焦味吗?
Do you smell burning?
那是胶带贴住机翼吗?
Is that duct tape holding the wing together?!
好了,各位!
Okay, folks,
我们已经到达巡航高度了
we’ve reached our cruising altitude.
预计不会有乱流
We’re not expecting any turbulence,
请坐下,放松和享受旅程
so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
嘿,德拉克
Uh, hey, Drac?
我想你变回怪物了
I think you’re turning back into a monster.
我必须去洗手间!
I got to get to the bathroom!
啊,你不舒服吗?
Aw, are you feeling sick?
是的
Yes.
我只是要…
I just need to…
尝试旋转!
Try spinning!
也许吃些食物来安抚你的胃
Huh. Maybe some food will settle your stomach.
不要吗?那就来一些新鲜空气吧
No? Or maybe some fresh air, then.
他看来好多了
He seems better.
是的,非常谢谢你
Yeah, thanks so much.
这是我的工作
It’s my job.

Dad?
我真的必须和你谈
I really need to talk to you.
爸,你在里面吗?
Dad, are you in here?
爸?
Dad?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
酒店 我 爸爸
“…把酒店钥匙交给我亲爱的女儿,梅维丝”?!
“…to give the key to the hotel to my beloved daughter Mavis”?!
我是对的!
I was right!
爸真的要把酒店交给我
Dad did want to give me the hotel.
但是什么令他改变主意?
But then what made him change his mind?
亲爱的
Oh, hey, sweetie.
你有没有看到德拉克爷爷或你♥爸♥爸?
Have you seen Papa Drac or your father?
那不是我的爸爸
That was not my father,
只是一个随机怪物
just some random monster.
一切很正常
Everything is normal.
好 肯定有些不妥
Okay, yep, something’s definitely going on.
飞机场
哇!
Whoa-ho-ho-ho-ho!
真酷!
So cool!
你确定不需要我帮忙吗?
Uh, are you sure I can’t help you with that?
我说我可以
I said I got it.
太阳!
The sun!
太阳!德拉克?
Oh, no, the sun. -Uh, Drac?
现在太阳不能伤害到你
The sun won’t fry you now.
你是人类,记得吗?
You’re human, remember?
绝对安全
It’s totally safe.
太阳 太…
The sun– it’s…
太…壮观了!
magnificent.
我无法相信我一辈子
I cannot believe that my whole life
我错过了这么优雅的辉煌
I have missed this elegant splendor.
它很闪耀
It’s glorious.
它很神奇
It’s wondrous.
它…它…
It’s… it’s…
它灼烧着我的眼睛!
It’s burning my eyes!
我瞎了!
I’m blind!
德拉克!
Drac!
我什么都看不到!
I can’t see anything.
哎呀!
Whoopsie.
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
哈啰?
Ooh! Hello?
约翰尼!
Johnny?
我抓住你了
Whoop. I got ya.
对不起!
Pardon me!
对不起!
Excuse me. Oops.
借过!
Coming through.
好了!
There you go.
好,你留在这里
Okay, you stay here.
我去叫的士
I’ll go get us a taxi.
的士!
Taxi!
对不起!
Sorry!
真奇怪
Huh, that was weird.
我在想那是什么
I wonder what that was all about.
琪琪?
Gigi?
琪琪!
Gigi!
我发誓…
I swear…
你变得更大了!
you’ve gotten bigger.
来吧,德拉克!加入!
Come on, Drac, join in!
为何我们那么慢?
Why are we going so slowly?
约翰尼!
Johnny?
你的怪物身体加重了我们
Your monsterness is weighing us down.
我们哪里都去不了!是吗?
We’re getting nowhere. -Really?
别担心,德拉克
Don’t worry, Drac.
我有一个主意
I’ve got an idea.
等一等!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!