…until you reach the Cave of the Reflexión!
进入可能会致命…
Where entering is deadly…
出来更是不可能
and escape impossible!
够了,我们明白!
Okay, we get it!
你没事吧,亲爱的?
Uh, you okay there, honey?
没事
Oh, hey. Yes.
一切很好
Everything is fine.
穆雷!
Whoa! Murray!
石头!
Rocks!
看!
Uh-oh. Look!
妈,卫斯理碰我!
Mom! Wesley’s touching me!
她先碰我!
She touched me first!
啊,我的鞋子!
Oh, my shoes!
我们要沉了!
Ah, we’re going down!
对不起,果冻,你要靠自己了
Sorry, Blobs, you’re on your own.
我不会游泳!我怕鲨鱼
I can’t swim! I’m afraid of sharks!
嘿,那是我的脸!
Ow! Hey, that’s my face!
你踩到我了
Ouch! -You’re stepping on me!
让开!嘿!-
Get out of my way! -Ow! Hey!
那是我的头!啊!
Get off my h– Ow!
小心!停止!
Ow! Oh! -Stop it! Ow!
它要沉了!
It’s sinking!
我们找到了
We found it.
让我先去
Let me go first.
不 让我去
No, let me go.

Wow.
德古拉很无情!
Dracula mean!
德古拉是骗子!
Dracula liar!
约翰尼疯了!
Johnny mad!
约翰尼,拜托,你必须冷静
Johnny, please! You have to calm down.
对不起,宝贝,必须接这电♥话♥
Sorry, sweetie, got to take this.
艾丽卡?
Ericka?
梅维丝!我们找到水晶洞了
Mavis, we found the crystal cave.
那是很好的消息
Oh, that’s great news.
好,我现在把位置发送给你
Okay, I’m sending you the location now.
收到了 我会带他去那里
Got it. I’ll get him there.
你确定吗?他接近吗?
Are you sure? Is he close?
是的,蛮接近
Yep, pretty close.
我很抱歉,亲爱的
Sorry about this, honey.
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
出发前往目的地的路线
Starting route to your destination.
好了,各位
Okay, everybody,
水晶一定在这里某处
the crystal has to be here somewhere.
我们会找到只要我们专注和不要…
We’ll find it as long as we stay focused and don’t get…
…分开
separated.
德拉克?你在哪里?
Drac, where are you?
穆雷?是你吗?
Murray, is that you?
嘿,尤尼斯,你去了哪里?
Hey, Eunice, where’d you go?
我在这里 你在哪里?
I’m right here. Where are you?
好,冷静 大家不要惊慌
Okay, just calm down. Nobody panic.
大伙们,果冻很害怕
Guys? Guys, Blobby is freaking out.
我也是!穆雷?
So am I. -Murray?
他在这里
He’s right here. Oh, wait.
等一等 不,假的 那是一个尖石头
No, false alarm. That’s a pointy rock.
大伙们,果冻快撑不住了!
Guys, Blobby’s really losing it!
留在一个地方
Stay in one place! -Frank!
弗兰克? -我在哪里?发生什么事?
Where am I?! -Uh, what’s happening?
快来找我!
Someone, find me!
我们怎么办? -我们在哪里?
What do we do? -Where are we?
我们迷失了!
We’re lost!
我们要如何出去?
How do we get out of here?!
哪一边?
Which way?
对不起,我听不清楚
Sorry, I didn’t quite get that.
重新计算路线
Calculating new route.
急转左
Make a sharp left.
您的目的地在右边
Your destination is on the right.
好,亲爱的,在这里等
Okay, honey, just wait here.
我很快回来
I’ll be right back.
有人吗?爸?艾丽卡?
Hello? Dad? Ericka?
穆雷?
Murray?
握住我 我很怕!
Hold me. I’m scared.
果冻?
Blobby?
梅维丝!
Mavis!
啊,爸,是你
Oh, Dad, it’s you.
当然是我
Yes, of course it’s me.
我想我的鼻子断了
Ow. I think my nose is broken.
发生什么事?
What is going on?
你找到水晶了吗?啊,水晶吗?
Did you find the crystal? -Ugh, the crystal?
我们连对方都找不到 这里很疯狂
We can’t even find each other. It’s cuckoo in here.
等一等!你回来了!
But wait. You’ve come back.
你不再生气了?
You’re not mad anymore?
我当然还生气
Of course I’m still mad.
但是我们必须救约翰尼
But we need to save Johnny.
约翰尼? -糟了!
Johnny? -Oh, no.
梅维丝!
Mavis!
你没事吧,梅维? -我没事
You okay, Mavey? -Yeah, I’m fine.
快走!
Go, go, go!
继续走,腿!
Keep moving, legs.
温迪,沃利,威尔玛,怀亚特
Wendy, Wally, Wilma, Wyatt… -Is this all of them?
全部都在这里了吗? -还有很多
Not even close!
嘿!
Hey!
如果他毁了我的头发,我绝不会原谅他!
If he ruins my hair, I’m never gonna forgive him!
那是…?
Is that…
水晶!谢谢你,约翰尼!
The crystal! Thank you, Johnny!
去!
Go!
人类
请不要太迟
Please don’t be too late.
嘿,孩子
Hey, kiddo.
谢谢你,弗兰克叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Frank.
就是这样
That’s it!
我必须上去那里
I need to get up there!
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们遮住你了
We got you covered!
你们站在那里做什么?
What are you standing around for?
快去!
Go, go, go!
别动
Stop moving.
让我平衡 -小心!
Ow! Watch it! -Let me get balanced.
好,梅维丝
Okay, Mavis!
准备好了吗,穆雷?
Ready, Murray?
穆雷?
Murray?
穆雷!
Murray!
我醒了 我们在做什么?
I’m awake! What are we doing?
好,约翰尼 希望你还在里面
Okay, Johnny, please still be in there.
什么?
What?
我们太迟了!
We’re too late.
不!不可能
No! It can’t be!
对不起,果冻
Sorry about this, Blobby.
约翰尼!
Johnny…!
爸!
Dad!
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny?
约翰尼,你是棉花糖!
Johnny, you are the marshmallow!
等一等,他身上带着棉花糖?
Wait, he had a marshmallow on him?
你说如果我只看到坏的一面
You said that if I only saw the worst in things,
我将错过好的一面
I would miss the best parts.
你说得对
And you were right.
我很担心你会毁掉我所在乎的一切
I was so worried that you would ruin everything I cared about
而我却没看到
that I didn’t see…
我没看到你
I didn’t see you.
你的善良
Your-your kindness,
你的能量
y-your energy, your…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!