We must talk. – Not here.
我们得谈谈. – 不能在这里.
Caspar will come.
卡斯伯会来的.
We must speak.
我们得谈谈.
I’m talking too loudly.
我说的太响了.
Meet me in Karlsbad.
在卡尔斯伯德见我.
This is the address.
这是地址.
I can no longer skulk around like a guilty schoolboy.
我不能再象一个心虚的学生一样躲躲藏藏了.
I have your child in me.
我有了你的孩子.
Go.
去吧.
~~”The journey was dreadful.
“旅途恨无聊.
~~I did not arrive here ~~until 4:00 in the morning.
我早晨4点才到这里.
~~At the last stop they warned me ~~against traveling at night
最后他们反对我夜间行车
~~and tried to frighten me ~~about a forest
还用森林来吓唬我
~~but that only tempted me.
但那对我来说是在考验我.
~~The coach had to go and break down ~~on such a terrible road for no reason.
马车只能继续前进, 坏在了那糟糕的路上.
~~Just a country road
只因这乡村小路
~~and now I am held up completely.
我被完全的阻挡了下来.
~~But I have found another
但我找到了另一辆
~~and we will surely ~~see one another soon.
我坚信再过一会儿我们就会见面了.
~~Today, I hope.
我希望是今天.
~~I have to see you.
我一定要见到你.
~~However much you love me
无论你有多爱我
~~I love you more.
我总比你还要多.
~~Never hide yourself from me.”
不要躲着我.”
Herr van Beethoven !
凡.贝多芬先生!
Wait!
等一下!
~~”While still in my bed
“每当我躺在床上的时候
~~my thoughts turn to you
我就想起了你
~~my immortal beloved.
我不朽的爱人.
~~Some of them happy, some sad
有人快乐, 有认悲
~~waiting to see ~~whether fate will hear us.
看命运的安排吧.
~~I can live only completely ~~with you or not at all.
我只能和你活在一起,要么就去死.
~~Yes. It must be.
是的,一定要.
~~I must go to sleep now.
我得睡了.
~~Be calm, love.
平静一点,爱人.
~~Today, yesterday
今天, 明天
~~what longing with tears for you.
你含泪可望着什么.
~~You.
你.
~~You’re my life.
你是我的妻子.
~~My everything.
我的所有.
~~Farewell, then.
那么,再会.
~~Go on loving me.
继续爱着我.
~~Ever yours, ever mine
你永远爱我, 我永远爱你
~~forever.”
永远.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!