Julia, the gossip is everywhere.
朱丽亚,到处都是你的闲话.
He also has proposed. – Then there is no contest.
他也有婚请书. – 那就是他了.
You love Beethoven? – Yes.
你爱贝多芬? – 是的.
I cannot give my consent.
我不赞同.
We are not wealthy, Julia.
我们并不富有,朱丽亚.
He is a man without rank, fortune or permanent engagement.
他没钱没势,甚至连聘礼也没有.
His character and temperament are so peculiar that I doubt
他的个性和脾气很少见,我怀疑
any would find happiness with him.
没人会觉得和他在一起会幸福.
He’s a genius. – Perhaps.
他是个天才. – 或许是.
But in the last year he has not played nor published a single note.
但是去年他什么都没干.
There are those who say there is some infirmity that prevents him.
人们都说他不行了.
Untrue gossip! Lies!
胡说! 那是骗人的!
Has he played for you?
他有没有演奏给你听过?
~~We made a bargain. If I could ~~prove Luigi could still play
我们打了个赌,如果我证明鲁吉还能演奏
~~Father would give his consent.
父亲就答应这门亲事.
Obviously a fine countess.
显然是个好伯爵夫人.
Dear brother
亲爱的兄弟
you are going up in the world.
你要到上层社会去了
Hand it over, you ignoramus.
把它给我, 你这个无知的人.
As your secretary, it is my solemn duty to read this.
作为你的秘书,念这信是我神圣的职责.
~~”Beloved Luigi, my father ~~has recently taken delivery
“爱人鲁吉, 我父亲最近托人从
~~of a new pianoforte ~~from Broadwood in London.
伦敦布罗德武德带来了一架新钢琴.
~~It is of the latest design and is ~~the first of its kind in Vienna.
这架最新款式的钢琴在维也纳是独一无二的.
~~Tomorrow morning I will send away ~~the servants and we shall all be out.
明天早晨我会支开所有的人.
~~I have done this so that you might try ~~this new invention undisturbed.”
我这样做是为了你能不受打扰地试试这个新东西.”
What is the meaning of this? What kind of trick have you played on me?
这是什么意思? 你们想对我耍什么诡计?
Stop it, Luigi.
别,鲁吉.
Herr Beethoven, I beg you. – Now I see.
贝多芬先生, 我求您. – 现在我明白了.
I see perfectly. – We mean you no harm.
我全明白了. – 我们没想伤害您.
A little test! – Luigi, wait!
一个小小的考验! – 鲁吉,等等!
It is terrible to rob me in this way
你们这样掠夺我最宝贵的
of my most treasured feelings!
灵感太可怕了!
Father can go to hell! I bid you wait!
都是我父亲不好! 我命令你停下来!
It’s no use. He can’t hear you!
这样是没用的.他听不到你!
He’s deaf!
他聋了!
A month later I married Count Gallenberg.
一个月后我嫁给了加仑勃伯爵.
And you never heard from him again?
后来就再没有听到他的消息了吗?
He wrote to me.
他给我写过信.
It was–
那是在–
After the war, there had been some
那场战争之后,发生了
unpleasantness.
一些不愉快的事.
It was a bad time.
那是段很糟糕的时光.
~~They who think me hostile
那些把我视作敌对的
~~obstinate or misanthropic
顽固的或憎恶世人的
~~how unjust they are to me
人对我是多么的不公平.
~~for they do not know ~~the secret reason I appear that way.
因为他们不知道我那样公开路面的真正原因.
~~It is not possible for me ~~to say, “Speak louder.
对我来说,大声地说:”说响一点,
~~Shout. I am deaf.”
在响一点,我是聋子.”是不可能的.
~~How can I live if my enemies, ~~who are many
如果我的敌对者们深信我不再
~~believe I no longer possess ~~the one sense that should be perfect
拥有比别人更高度完美的直觉
~~to a higher degree in me ~~than in others?
的话,我要怎么活呢?
Not so fast. So what will you do?
别那么急. 下一步你要做什么呢?
See every shallow countess Ludwig gave a dedication to?
去找每一个和鲁吉有关系的浅薄的伯爵夫人?
They are all liars who want a piece of him now he is gone.
她们都是善于说谎的人. 她们只是想在他死后捞一票.
I have the lady’s signature.I shall study his correspondence to find the hand that matches.
我有这位女士的签名.我会从他的信件中去找相吻合的字迹.
I have the lady’s signature.I shall study his correspondence to find the hand that matches.
我有这位女士的签名.我会从他的信件中去找相吻合的字迹.
It is illegible. You are wasting your time.
这个很难辨认.你简直是在浪费时间.
No court will uphold this nonsense. – Help me then.
没有法庭会相信这种废话. – 那你帮我吧!
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
Help you to cheat me? I will tell you this.
帮你欺骗我自己? 我告诉你.
There is no lady at the end of your search.
你找不到这个女人的.
Ludwig was a woman hater. Look at how he behaved with Johanna.
鲁吉他讨厌女人. 你看他是怎么对约翰娜的.
He had every right. Your brother took a bride of low character.
他做得很对.你的兄弟娶了个低俗的新娘.
You are too much under Ludwig’s influence to see the truth.
你受鲁吉的影响太多而不能看到真♥相♥.
He wanted Caspar under his thumb.
他要卡斯伯听他的话.
~~Running his errands.
为他做事.
~~He hated Johanna ~~because she took him away.
他恨约翰娜,因为她抢走了他.
There she is.
她在那里.
Oh, she’s so beautiful.
呕,她真漂亮.
A marvelous creature. – She will be mine.
太完美了. – 她会是我的.
So, you would betray me for that?
那你会为她而背叛我吗?
Where is your book? Here.
你的书在哪里? 这里.
Willingly.
心甘情愿地.
She can be bought.
她可以被买♥♥到.
All women can be bought. – You are insulting the woman I love.
所有的女人都买♥♥得到. – 你在侮辱我所爱的女人.
At first, it will be all enticements.
先引诱它.
Then, snap! The trap shuts. There’s always a price to pay.
然后一口咬住! 搞定啦. 不入虎穴,焉得虎子.
I would never betray you for one of those creatures.
我不会为女人而背叛你的.
Brothers, I have wonderful news.
大哥,我有一个好消息.
She has finally consented.
她终于同意了.
You are to be wed? – Yes!
你要结婚了? – 是的!
You explain to him.
你解释给她听.
May I
我可以
present my bride?
介绍我的新娘吗?
Is this a joke?
你在开玩笑?
You cannot be serious.
你不会是认真的.
By all means, copulate with her.
无论如何,和她做♥爱♥可以.
But marriage? What for?
但是结婚? 为了什么?
You will be a laughingstock.
你会成为笑柄的.
Every farmhand in the region has enjoyed her for free.
她和这地区每个农夫都无偿的搞过.
Why should you pay more?
为什么你还要为她付出更多的?
I know you cannot hear me, and I don’t care.
我知道你听不进我说的话. 但我不在乎.
What I have to say is for Caspar, not you.
我只是在对卡斯伯说,不是你.
I have had lovers
我曾有过所爱的人
but that is not a crime.
但那样是没有罪的.
I told you it was impossible.
我告诉过你那是不可能的.
I only want what is right.
我只是想要做对的事.
~~He was jealous of his brother.
他嫉妒他的弟弟.
Why, she will destroy him.
她会毁了他.
~~Jealous of his happiness.
嫉妒他的快乐.
I’m Ludwig van Beethoven, and I need your help.
我是路丁.凡.贝多芬,我需要你的帮助.
Break the door down.
把门撞开.
What are you playing at?
你在干什么?
Arrest that whore.
把那个妓♥女♥抓起来.
Don’t touch her! – Arrest that whore.
不要碰她! – 把那个妓♥女♥抓起来.
That is slander.
那是诽谤.
We were married yesterday.
我们昨天结婚了.
She is with child.
她已经怀孕了.
Now leave!
快给我滚!
He behaved no better when I married Therese.
我结婚时他也这样.
He wanted us both at his beck and call.
他要我们两个随叫随到.
Give up the search.
放弃吧.
I cannot.
我不能.
I have my reasons.
我有我的理由.
I will find this lady.
我会找到这为女士.
And she will claim her legacy with the full force of the law.
她会在法律的保护下得到她的遗产.
~~”The journey was dreadful.
“旅途很无聊.
~~The coach had to go and break ~~down on such a terrible road.
马车在糟糕的路上坏了.
~~And for no reason, ~~just a country road.
没有其他的理由,只因这条乡村小路.
~~I have to see you.
我想见到你.
~~However much you love me, ~~I love you more.
无论你爱我多深,我爱你更深.
~~Never hide yourself from me.”
不要躲着我.”
Excuse me. I’m looking for the Countess Erdoy.
对不起.我在找艾多迪伯爵夫人.
Erdoy?
艾多迪?
I’m looking for the Countess Erdoy.
我在找艾多迪伯爵夫人.
Zoltan !
佐坦!
Schindler. You do not recognize me?
辛德. 你不认识我了?
Oh.
呕.
Please, sit. Join me for dinner.
请坐. 和我共进晚餐吧.
Countess. – Anna Marie.
夫人. – 安娜.玛丽.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!