Just play with the kids, Johnny.
我找不到他
I couldn’t find him.
我疯了吗?
Am I going insane?
只是做戏而已,约翰尼
Just act, Johnny. Just act.
继续,亲爱的
Go on, love.
来吧,让我咬掉你的指头
Come on, give me your finger.
克里丝蒂,我来救你!
Christy, I’ll save you!
不,放过她吧,爸爸!
No, get off her now, Dad!
你找不到我
You didn’t find me.
我不是在找你
I wasn’t looking for you.
说真的,你找不到我的
Exactly. You weren’t looking for me.
你无论藏哪儿,我都不会找不到你的
There’s nowhere you could hide I wouldn’t find you.
姑娘们 – ♪爱尔兰女子气息♪
Girls. – I still smell the blood of an Irishwoman.
拿着包,还有这些钱 去餐厅,玛丽娜会照顾你们的
Take the bag. Take the money. Go to Heaven. Marina will look after you.
嗨,两位 – 你们好,姑娘们
Hi, you two. – How are you doing, girls?
你们比通常晚了点儿,你们的妈妈呢?
You’re a little later than usual. Where’s your mom?
妈妈正自己在和爸爸玩
My mom is playing with Dad on her own.
孩子们呢? – 别
Where are the kids? – Leave it on.
好了,好了
It’s all right. It’s okay.
孩子们呢? – 他们很好
Where are the kids? – They’re fine.
他们去了餐厅,玛丽娜会照顾她们的
They’re in Heaven. Marina’s looking after them.
过来,过来 – 不!
Come on to me. Come on. – No!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
刚才感觉好吗?
Was it that good?
还是坏?
Was it that bad?
看着我,莎拉
Look at me, Sarah.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
过来
Come here to me.
我不
I can’t.
过来
Come here to me.
看着我,告诉我怎么了
Look at me and tell me the truth.
弗兰克和你的眼睛一模一样,约翰尼
Frankie had your eyes, Johnny.
说话啊
Say something.
你在怪我
You blame me.
他跌下楼梯时,我应该去拉他一把的
I should have been there to catch him when he fell down the stairs.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
我没有怪你
I don’t blame you.
我们必须得去天主教学校,于是爸爸找了份工作
We had to go to a Catholic school. So my dad took a night job.
艾瑞尔很担心一个叫何塞的盲人
Ariel was worried about a blind man called Jose
大家笑啊,一齐讲”茄子”
Everybody smile and say “cheese.”
茄子!
Cheese!
克里丝蒂,为什么何塞看不见东西
Christy, why can Jose not see?
不是何塞,而是:
It’s not Jose, it’s:
“噢,说你能看见(何塞的谐音)”
O say can you see
这也有我的功劳
I helped, too.
装满这个,像这样,黄色的那种
Fill the bag with these, like that. Yellow ones.
好的
Okay.
自♥由♥女神
Statue of Liberty.
国家,朋友,还有关爱
Nation, friends, and caring.
现在我们都齐备了
So now we’re all together.
我饿了!
I’m hungry!
盯着表针一直看
Keep your eye on the meter.
上计程车去,注意听无线电
And get in the cab and keep your ear on the radio.
我不会很久的,门锁上
I won’t be long. And lock the doors.
401呼叫总部,请回答
401 to Base. If you can hear me, come in.
喂,这里是总部,你♥爸♥爸呢,姑娘们?
Hello, Base here. Where’s your dad, girls?
他去试镜了
He’s in his audition.
你们在哪儿? – 我不能确定
Where are you? – I’m not positive.
克里丝蒂,你知道你在哪儿吗?
Christy, do you know where you are?
不知道
No.
你们在百老汇?
Are you on Broadway?
是的 – 应该是
Yeah. – I think so.
靠近哪儿?
Near where?
靠近试镜房♥ – 是的,很好
Near the audition. – Yeah. Very good.
我的孩子好吗?
Is my baby all right?
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
很好,有点疲惫,但除此之外一切都好
Fine. A little bit tired. But other than that, I’m okay.
妈妈,你觉得爸爸会知道我是谁吗?
Mom, do you think Dad will know who I am?
你看起来很棒,让人♥大♥吃一惊
You look great. You’ll knock them out.
你猜他们是谁? – 艾瑞尔是天使
Can you guess what they are? – Ariel’s an angel.
克里丝蒂是森林
Christy’s a forest.
他是秋天 – 不,是”秋季”
She’s autumn. – No, fall.
美国人是这样讲的,”秋季” 代表树叶落下的意思
That’s what they call it here in America. Fall. Like leaves fall.
你们看起来很不错,他们也很好
You guys look great. They look great.
爱尔兰人,给我25美分吧,拜托? – 我有个25美分的硬币
Irish. Spare a quarter, please? – I got a quarter.
你最好了,他给了我25美分,安吉拉
You’re the best. He gave me a quarter, Angela.
他给了我25美分
He gave me a quarter.
拿去吧 – 多谢,先生
There you go. – Thank you, sir.
他们是谁? – 爱尔兰人
Who are they? – That’s the Irish.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
其他人都购置了装束
Everyone else has bought their costumes.
我们看起来很愚蠢 – 不会的
We look stupid. – No, you don’t.
最后颁发特别奖…
And last but not least, a special prize this year…
最佳自♥制♥服装奖,颁给萨利文姐妹
…for the best homemade costume goes to the Sullivan sisters.
奖品是不能扔掉的
You can’t throw away your prize.
最佳自♥制♥服装奖 – 他们是由于同情我们,才设了这个奖项
Best homemade costume. – They made it up because they pity us.
你荣获是因为你与众不同 – 我们不想与众不同
You got it ’cause you’re different. – We don’t want to be.
我们想和其他人一样
We want to be the same as everybody else.
为什么你们想和其他人一样?
Why would you wanna be the same as everybody else?
其他人都是”不给糖,就捣蛋” – 什么?
Everybody else goes trick-or-treating. – What’s that?
就是他们在万圣节前夕干的事儿
It’s what they do here for Halloween.
就像”救救万圣节”派对?
Like “Help-the-Halloween” party?
不是,不是”救救万圣节”派对
No, not “Help-the-Halloween” party.
在美国不请求帮助 我们要求帮助
You don’t ask for help in America. You demand it.
不请求别人给糖 我们直接要
Trick or treat. You don’t ask. You threaten.
你们这样不行 – 为什么不行?
You can’t do that on our street. – Why not?
因为你不能管瘾君子和异装癖要糖
Because you can’t threaten drug addicts and transvestites, that’s why.
什么叫”异装癖”?
What are transvestites?
就是一个男的化妆成一个女的
A man who dresses up as a woman.
在万圣节前夕? – 不,随时
For Halloween? – No, all the time.
来吧
Come on.
为什么啊? – 这儿他们就是这么做的,知道吗?
Why? – It’s just what they do here, okay?
我们在这所乏味的寓所里 我们可以玩游戏
We were allowed to go trick-or-treating in our stupid building.
“不给糖,就捣蛋”!
Trick or treat!
爸爸,快离开这儿 -“不给糖,就捣蛋”!
Dad, get out of here! – Trick or treat!
好了,我们换个门试试看
Come on, let’s try another door.
妈的快来开门啊
Answer the fucking door.
怎么没有反应? – 可能是害怕了
Why won’t they answer? – Maybe they’re afraid.
我们是善良的孩子,快让我们进去
We’re nice kids, so let us in.
敲了几家了? – 四家了
How many doors is that? – Four.
我为什么总是很焦虑?
Why am I so anxious?
是因为楼梯上发生的事情,约翰尼
It’s the stairs, Johnny.
写着”走开” – 我才不管呢,来,克里丝蒂
It says “keep away.” – I don’t care. Come on, Christy.
“不给糖,就捣蛋”
Trick or treat!
“不给糖,就捣蛋”
Trick or treat.
谁啊?
Who’s there?
有人在的 – 噢,我的天!
Someone’s in there. – Oh, my God!
这儿没有毒品!隔壁去
No drugs here! Other door.
再敲,敢不敢
Knock again. I dare you.
“不给糖,就捣蛋”! – 谁…
Trick or treat! – Who–
走开!
Go away!
什么啊?
What?

Hello.
你们是楼上的小孩? – 是的
Are you the kids from upstairs? – Yeah.
今天是万圣节前夕? – 是的
Is this Halloween? – Yeah.
你们哪儿人? – 爱尔兰
Where are you from? – Ireland.
你们千里迢迢来到美国 就为了玩”不给糖,就捣蛋”?
You came all the way to America to trick-or-treat?
是的
Yeah.
进来吧
Come in.
就你们俩? – 就我俩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!