Excuse me, Mr. Sullivan?
我们星期五要结♥帐♥
We’ll need that check by Friday.
那要多少钱? – $5,000
For how much? – $5,000.
好的,没有问题,谢谢
All right, okay. That’s great. Thanks.
你知道我的情况的, 我现在有麻烦
You know the situation. You know I’m in trouble.
求你了 – 闭嘴
Come on. – “Shut up.
“看着我的眼睛, 他们对你说了什么
“Look into my eyes. What are they telling you?
“他们告诉你不
“They’re telling you no.
“你要不工作,要不就滚蛋,知道吗?”
“You either do the job or you get out of town. Understand?”
我知道 – 很好,爸爸
I understand. – That was good, Dad.
是的,从你这里看来情况不错
Yeah, it wasn’t so bad from you.
你可以搞定的,爸
You’re gonna get it, Dad.
你这么想吗? – 是的
Do you think so? – Yeah.
我们要卖♥♥掉摄相机吗?
Will we sell the camcorder?

No.
不要担心,孩子们, 一切都会好的
Don’t be worrying, girl. Everything’s gonna be okay.
嘿,爱尔兰人
Hey, Irish. Irish!
嘿,约翰尼 好些天不见
Hey, Johnny. Haven’t seen you for seven days.
你意味着你欠我$7 – 天,现在不行了
That means you owe me $7. – Jesus, not again.
一天一美元可以不让弗兰克烦你 嘿,我只是开玩笑
A dollar a day keeps Frank away. Hey, I’m joking.
我没有钱
I’ve no money.
不,不,我有东西给你
No, no. I got something for you.
这个
Here, here.
什么东西? – 是粮票
What are they? – They’re food stamps.
我很好,谢谢 – 不,你一定要接受,你帮过我的
I’m all right, thanks. – Come on, you helped me out.
我只是想帮你一次而已, 拿着吧
I’m just trying to help you out for once. Come on, take them.
我也不能给你什么, 你就拿着粮票吧
You can’t take something from me? Take the stamps.
拿着吧
Come on, take the stamps.
谢谢 – 不用,爱尔兰人
Thanks. – No problem, Irish.
好了,孩子们,盖好被子
Come on then. Tuck you in.
爸爸,谁来给我们熨烫校服?
Dad? Who’s gonna iron our school uniforms?
爸爸会处理的
Daddo the baddo.
爸爸 – 怎么了?
Dad? – What?
我需要钱上学的 – 我已经预算好了,放心吧
I need money for school. – I have that sorted. It’s all right.
好的 – 好了吗?
Okay. – Okay?
晚安,爸爸 – 晚安
Night, Dad. – Good night.
爸爸,你忘记祈祷了
Dad. You forgot to say Christy’s prayer.
我不知道 – 我来说吧
I don’t know it. – I’ll say it.
好的 – 跪下吧
All right. – Kneel.
什么? – 你不跪下吗?
What? – Will you kneel?
不,我不跪的
No. I’m not kneeling, no.
妈妈总是跪下的 – 但爸爸就不一样了
Mom always kneels. – But dads are different.
我要妈妈 – 克莉丝蒂, 你来祈祷好吗?
I want Mom. – Christy, do the prayer, would you?
没有怪物,没有魔鬼, 没有噩梦,没有女巫
No monsters, no ghosts. No nightmares, no witches.
没有人闯进厨房♥打碎碟子
No people coming into the kitchen, smashing the dishes.
没有恶魔从镜子中爬出, 没有洋娃娃活过来
No devils coming out of the mirror, no dolls coming alive.
马蒂奥回家了, 弗兰克在天堂
Mateo going home, Frankie in Heaven.
宝宝也会在适当的时候出生
The baby not coming too early or too late.
妈妈,爸爸,克莉丝蒂,还有艾瑞尔, 一起组成快乐幸福家庭……
Mom, Dad, Christy, and Ariel, all together in one happy family…
还有全世界平安,阿门
…and all well with the world. Amen.
你们都很乖
You’re great girls.
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
晚安,爸爸 – 晚安,爸爸
Night, Dad. – Night, Dad.
要多少医药费呢? – 很多很多.
How much does it cost in the hospital? – Thousands and thousands.
晚安
Good night.
爸爸在哪里?
Where’s Dad?
我要我的爸爸
I want my dad.
我是你♥爸♥爸 – 你不是我爸爸
I am your dad. – You’re not my dad.
我要真的爸爸
I want my real dad.
过来 – 你快离开
Come here. – Stay away from me.
到我这来 – 妈妈到哪去了?
Come here to me. – Where’s Mom?
你到底对妈妈做了什么? – 妈妈很快回来了,快过来宝贝
What did you do with Mom? – I’ll get Mom. Come here, baby.
不!妈妈!
No! Mom!
到我这来
Come here to me.
看着我,看着我
Look at me, look at me.
我是你♥爸♥爸吗? – 不
Am I your dad? – No.
好,仔细看着我
Here, look. Look at me.
我是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Am I your dad?
好像是
Maybe.
接下来春天来了,宝宝也同时出生了
So spring came. And with it, the baby.
它出来的太早了
It had come too soon.
可以帮我叫卡伦吗?
Can you get Karen for me?
不要让我的宝宝出生, 不要
Please don’t let my baby come. I don’t want my baby to come.
不,现在还太早,太早了
No, it’s too early. It’s too early!
脱险了,斯泰
Coming through, stat.
我需要些吗♥啡♥
I need a morphine drip.
护士,吗♥啡♥
Nurse, morphine.
约翰尼,为什么我的孩子不哭呢?
Johnny, why is my baby not crying?
好好看着孩子,照看孩子 – 马上就去
Just go with the baby, go with the baby. – I’m going.
我们已经让宝宝稳定下来了
We’ve stabilized her for now…
但她几小时后需要输血
…but she will need a blood transfusion in the next couple of hours.
还好吗?
All right?
一切都会好的, 宝宝需要输血
Everything’s gonna be okay. The baby needs a blood transfusion.
我们需要填这份表格, 我们两个
We have to sign this consent form. The pair of us.
这样可以吗?
Is that okay?
所有的血都是坏的, 马蒂奥说所有的血都是坏的
All the blood is bad. Mateo said all the blood is bad.
不要给我的宝宝注射劣质血液
You’re not giving my baby bad blood.
你给过我的宝宝变质血液
You gave my baby bad blood.
那是他死掉的原因, 那是他为什么会从楼梯上滚下来
And that’s why he died. That’s why he fell down the stairs.
这个是新的宝宝,莎拉
This is the new baby, Sarah.
他想要翻过大门,然后他跌倒了
He tried to climb the gate. And he fell.
为什么还不明白?
Why did you put it up?
他在哪? – 谁?
Where is he? – Who?
弗兰克
Frankie.
弗兰克已经不在了,莎拉
Frankie’s not with us, Sarah.
你真该把那门给拆掉
You should have taken the gate down.
都是你的错, 你早该把门拆掉的
It’s your fault. You should have taken the gate down!
你把他藏起来了 – 不,我没有
You’re hiding him. – No, I’m not.
我要弗兰克.我要我的宝宝! – 冷静点,好吗?
I want to get Frankie. I want my baby! – Calm down, all right?
他在哪里,我要弗兰克 – 镇静,镇静!医生!
Where is he? I want Frankie. – Easy. Easy, now. Doctor!
都是你的错,他从楼梯摔下来
It’s your fault he fell down the stairs.
你可以摇一下那的铃吗?医生!
Could you ring your bell there? Doctor!
你为什么不把门拆掉?
Why didn’t you take the gate down?
现在都好了 – 不,求你了
It’s all right. – No, please.
约翰尼,我求求你了
Please, I’m begging you, please. Johnny, please.
不不,我现在就想见我的宝宝
No, no, please. I want to see my baby.
不要把我的新宝宝带走 – 我不会带走她的
Please don’t take my new baby. – I’m not taking her.
约翰尼,求你救救我的宝宝 – 我答应你
Save my baby, Johnny, please. – I promise.
我会的
I will.
如果宝宝死了,就不要吵醒我
If the baby dies, just don’t wake me up.
只有一种解决办法 – 什么?
There’s only one other solution. – What’s that?
你是O型血吗? – 我是
Are you O-negative? – I am.
克莉丝蒂是O型血
Christy’s O-negative.
如果我有那个怎么办? – 有什么?
What if I have it? – Have what?
马蒂奥的病
Mateo’s disease.
那不可能,克莉丝蒂
That’s not possible, Christy.
你怎么知道,爸爸?
How do you know, Dad?
上帝不会让它发生的
God won’t let that happen to you.
你不相信上帝的
You don’t believe in God.
我害怕 – 不要害怕
I’m scared. – Don’t be scared.
每个人都要死了
Everyone’s dying.
没有血她可以活下来吗? – 没有血她就活不下来
Will she survive it? – She can’t survive without it.
在给弗兰克手术前医生们是这么说的
That’s what the doctors said before they opened Frankie.
我们要怎么办? – 我会给她献血
What do we do? – I’ll give her the blood.
决定了吗?
Is that a decision?
克莉丝蒂会给她献血
Christy will give her the blood.
你还好吗,小丫头?
Are you okay, little girl?
不要叫我”小丫头”
Don’t “little girl” me.
我已经担起这个家庭一年多了
I’ve been carrying this family on my back for over a year.
自从弗兰克死后
Ever since Frankie died.
他也是我的弟弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!