He was my brother, too.
他死了不是我的错 我活着也不是我的错
It’s not my fault that he’s dead. It’s not my fault that I’m still alive.
克莉丝蒂
Christy.
妈妈经常因为她的儿子而哭泣,
Mom was always crying because he was her son.
但他也是我的弟弟, 在没人的时候我也会哭
But he was my brother, too. I cried, too, when no one was looking.
我还每晚同他说话 – 是这样的,爸爸
And I talked to him every night. – She did, Dad.
我每晚都同他说话直到… – 直到什么时候?
I talked to him every night until… – Until when?
直到意识我是同我自己说话
Until I realized I was talking to myself.
听着,我先带她回家了
Listen, I’ll take her home, okay?
好的,非常感谢 – 没问题
All right. Thanks very much. – No problem.
你的血型不符
Your check bounced.
我同我爸爸待在一起, 纽约的全部杂音都消失了
I sat there with my dad, and all the noises of New York disappeared.
我能听到的只有血液流动的声音
All I could hear was the blood thumping in my ear.
但是出于某种原因,我又很开心
But for some reason, I felt happy.
我不知道弗兰克 是否也有这种特别的感觉
I wondered if Frankie had felt like this: special.
每个人都看着你,感觉好像看着镜子一样
Everybody looking at you like they were looking in a mirror.
同时也在微笑,除了他们的眼睛不一样
And smiling. Except in their eyes.
弗兰克当时是否知道他要死了呢?
Did Frankie know he was going to die?
那是不是他为什么不停的点头微笑的原因呢?
Is that why he kept nodding and smiling at us?
当他死的时候,我诅咒上帝
When he died, I cursed God.
我对上帝说, “你再也见不到我的涕泪…
I told him, “You’re not gonna see these snotty tears…
…再次从我的脸颊滑落.”
“…running down my cheeks ever again.”
所以现在我不哭
So now, I can’t cry.
我以为我来到这的时候…
I thought I’d come in here…
你会醒来握着我的手,
…and you’d wake up, you’d hold my hand.
我会哭,高兴的时孩子已经平安了
I’d cry, and the kid would be all right.
所有的一切都好了
Everything would be okay.
我们需要奇迹,马蒂奥
We need a miracle, Mateo.
嘿,爱尔兰人
Hey, Irish, whoa.
你就不能问好吗?
You can’t say hello?
怎么了?
What? What’s up?
对不起,伙计 – 很糟的一天不是吗?
I’m sorry, man. – A bad day?
如你所说的 – 是的,全世界今天都很倒霉
You could say that. – Yeah, the whole world had a bad day.
乔,来给我几块钱吧
Joe, come on, give me a few bucks.
快点 – 我没有什么可以给你的钱
Come on. – I don’t have any money to give you.
对不起,我真蠢, 我不该在这时候打扰你
I’m sorry. I’m stupid. I shouldn’t be bothering you.
好的,听着,乔 这样会好些
Come on, lighten up, Joe. It’s gonna get better.
好了,爱尔兰人. 好战的爱尔兰人 我要来抓你了
Come on, Irish. Fighting Irish. I’m coming to get you.
只要给我点钱就可以了
Just give me some money.
我不是为自己这么做,都是为了安吉拉
I’m not doing this for me. It’s for Angela.
快点,摸摸你的口袋吧
Come on, put your hand in your pocket.
放松点 – 再看看另一只口袋
Take it easy. – Your other pocket.
另一只口袋,动作快点, 让我看看
Your other pocket. Faster, Irish. Let me see it.
取出来
Get it out.
我不知道是什么东西 – 取出来
I don’t know what it is. – Take it out.
好了,我拿出来了,你看吧
I’m taking it out. Okay, there you go.
我只是要钱
I just needed money.
对不起
I’m sorry, okay?
好了
Okay, that’s enough.
住手,乔,对不起
Stop it. I’m sorry. Joe, I’m sorry.
嘿,乔,我们还是朋友吗? – 你去死吧
Hey, Joe. We’re still friends? – Go to hell.
我们在等待宝宝苏醒
We were waiting for the baby to show some sign of life.
她只是静静地躺在那儿
She just lay there and lay there.
医院的帐单总计是:
The hospital bill arrived. It came to:
$30,420.20
$30,420.20.
听着,一定要让我进试镜阶段
Look, just get me in the door for the audition.
我会给他们所要的一切
I’ll give them whatever they want.
先生,你的帐单好了
Sir. Your bill is ready.
好的
All right.
帐单已付清 – 什么意思?
Bill’s been paid. – What do you mean?
一个叫马蒂奥·夸米付款的
A Mateo Kuamey paid it.
没有结余
There’s no balance.
看,看我的朋友回来
See, see my playmate Come back
最后,我爸爸出演了一部片子
Finally, my dad got a part in a play.
他告诉了我们这个好消息
And he came to tell us the good news.
自从1982
Since 1982
有好消息了,孩子们
Got some good news, girls.
宝宝莎拉·马蒂奥·萨利文回家了
Sarah Mateo Sullivan is coming home from the hospital.
太好了
Cool, yeah!
看看是谁 – 你还好吗?
Look who it is. – How are you doing there?
你们要看看吗? – 是的
You want a look? – Yeah.
妈妈,我可以吗? – 可以
Mom, can I? – Yeah, grand.
好,待会见
Okay, see you later.
打哈欠
Big yawn.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
他没说再见 – 什么?
He never said goodbye. – What?
他没说再见
He never said goodbye.
宝宝睡着了
The baby’s asleep.
克莉丝蒂
Christy.
到这来
Come here to me.
看看那然后告诉我你看到些什么
Look up there and tell me what you see.
满月
A full moon.
还看到些什么?
And what else do you see?
星星
Stars.
你看不到马蒂奥吗?
Can you not see Mateo?
他正骑着自行车经过月球
He’s going past the moon on his bike.
我想他正招手同艾瑞尔说再见呢
I think he’s waving goodbye to Ariel.
我们要告诉她吗? – 是的
Will we tell her? – Yeah.
看那里
Look up there.
是马蒂奥骑着自行车经过月球
That’s Mateo riding past the moon on his bike.
哪里? – 那里,看
Where? – There, look.
你没看到他向你招手吗? – 没有
Can you not see him waving to you? – No.
他就在那儿 – 他在那儿,经过月球
He’s right there. – He’s there, flying past the moon.
你看到他了吗? – 不,
Can you see him? – No.
你难道没有看到他向你挥手吗? 他在挥手道别
Can you not see him waving to you? He’s waving goodbye.
像他答应过你的一样
Just like he promised.
欧耶,再见马蒂奥
Oh, yeah. Bye, Mateo.
再见,马蒂奥 – 再见,马蒂奥
Bye, Mateo. – Bye, Mateo.
再见,马蒂奥,照看好弗兰克
Bye, Mateo. Look after Frankie.
照看好弗兰克 -照看好…
Look after Frankie. – Look after…
接下来我许下第三个愿望
And then I asked for my third wish.
同弗兰克说再见吧,爸爸
Say goodbye to Frankie, Dad.
什么?
What?
同弗兰克说再见
Say goodbye to Frankie.
再见,弗兰克 – 他听不到你声音的,爸爸
Bye, Frankie. – He can’t hear you, Dad.
再见,弗兰克
Goodbye, Frankie.
进去吧
Get out of here.
爸爸找你
Dad wants you.
当脑瘤恶化时, 弗兰克很难再微笑
It was as hard for Frankie to smile, when the tumour was malignant…
然后爸爸哭了
…as it was for my dad to cry after.
但他们都坚持过去了
But they both managed it.
我要把这段删除掉
I’m going to switch this off now.
这不再是我见弗兰克的方式
It’s not the way I want to see Frankie anymore.
你还有我在你头顶上的录象吗?
Do you still have a picture of me in your head?
如同记住弗兰克一样,我会保留这些画面
Well, that’s like the picture I want to have of Frankie.
在脑中永存
One that you can keep in your head forever.
所以当我们回到现实…
So when you go back to reality…
我会告诉弗兰克
…I’ll ask Frankie…
求求他,让我走
…to please, please, let me go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!