We both did. Nah.
为你自己的理由做 否则不要做
Do it for your own reasons, or don’t do it.
你不了解他 – 我知道他没有阻止你
You don’t know him. – I know he didn’t stop you.
假如你是我的人…
If you were mine…
我不会与任何人分享你
I wouldn’t share you with anyone.
你无权批判大卫
You have no right to judge David.
要用钱买♥♥女人的是你
You’re the one who has to buy women.
你认为我要花钱才有女人吗
You think I have to buy women?
那为何要买♥♥我?
Why me, then?
因为你说别人买♥♥不到你
I bought you because you said you couldn’t be bought.
你没有买♥♥到我
I can’t be bought.
我们只是做♥爱♥
We’re just gonna fuck, as I understand it.
你也许会很享受
You might enjoy it.
你别太肯定
Don’t bet on it.
我想我行
I think I will.
正面我们就做
Heads, we do…
反面我们就取消
tails, we call the whole thing off, turn the boat around, go home.
把船掉头回家 不伤感情
No hard feelings.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
这是你的派对
It’s your party.
这是我的幸运银币
This is my lucky dollar…
所以我不会输
so I can’t lose.
相信我
Trust me.
你若是不选择就不会发生
Nothing’s gonna happen you don’t choose.
我对自己说事情过去了
I told myself it was over…
就像晨曦里消失的梦
like a dream that vanishes in the morning light…
日子一久我就会忘掉
And in time… enough time… I would forget.
我们在威尔夏郡南方有间房♥子
A little fixer- upper south of Wilshire. It’s nothing. Yeah.
我有客人
I’ve got people here.
等会儿和你谈
Yeah, I’ll talk to you later.
我现在可以跟你们谈了
Sorry. I’m here for you now.
阿尔他洛马的两英亩地
All right, two acres on Alta Loma.
阿尔他维斯塔
Alta Vista. – Vista. That’s right.
对 墨菲产业
Murphy property.
我们晚了一点付款 要来补缴
We’ve been a little late on the payments, want to settle up.
这只怕不可能
I don’t think that’s possible.
什么意思? – 抵押贷款逾两个月未偿还
What do you mean? The mortgage is two months in default…
那块地已转卖♥♥给另一买♥♥主
and it appears that the property is in contract to another party.
给另一买♥♥主?谁?
To another party? – Who? – That’s privileged information.
资料受到保密
How can that be?
我们申请了特别宽限
We called specifically for an extension.
宽限期两天前届满
The extension expired two days ago.
你们没付款 银行可以收回
If you don’t make a payment, the bank can repossess.
未事先通知也可以收回吗?
Without prior notice? Can they do that?
按这合约 他们可以不预警
They don’t have to warn us.
银行在三号♥曾打电♥话♥给你们
But, in fact, an attempt was made to call you on the third…
四号♥有挂号♥信通知
and a registered letter, return receipt requested… was attempted on the fourth.
显然家里没有人
Apparently there was no one home.
我们出远门了
We were out of town.
我很抱歉 但打瞌睡的输了
Well, I am sorry… but you snooze, you lose.
打瞌睡的输了
“You snooze, you lose.”
打瞌睡的输了? – 那是一种譬喻
“You snooze, you lose”?
打瞌睡的输了?譬喻得真好
It’s an expression. – Oh, that’s beautiful.
简直是放屁
Bullshit!
不要跟这些人交易
This is bullshit, man! Don’t deal with these people.
他们出♥卖♥♥♥我们 也会出♥卖♥♥♥你们
They sold us out. They’ll sell you out too.
要不要帮忙做园艺?
Hi. Wanna help me in the garden?

Okay.
我们的番茄好漂亮 对吧?
Our tomatoes are looking good. Don’t you think?
大卫?
David?
“格莱芳”是什么?
What’s “Gryphon”?
念“葛蕾芬”
Gryphon.
你从哪听来的?
Where’d you hear that name?
你有个火柴盒
You have a box of matches.
我们说过不谈这件事
We said we wouldn’t talk about it.
现在我想谈这件事
Yeah, well, now I want to talk about it.
你不想?
Don’t you?
不想!
No. D.
我以为我能忘掉 但是忘不了
I thought I could forget about this, but I can’t.
所以我想…
So I think…
也许我们讲开了 我就能抛开这件事
maybe if we just talk about it we can put it behind us.
“葛蕾芬”是船名
Gryphors a boat.
他带你到船上?在内华达?
He took you to a boat?
我们飞到圣大巴巴拉
In Nevada? – We flew to Santa Barbara.
什么样的船? – 一艘大船
What kind of boat? – A big boat.
然后呢? – 然后没有了
And then what? And then nothing.
你哪来的火柴盒?
Where did you get the matches?
你翻我的皮包了? – 没有!
Have you been going through my bag? No.
怎么?你皮包里有什么吗?
Why? What’s in your bag?
我不要谈这件事 我不要!
I’m not gonna talk about this. I’m not gonna do it.
(约翰凯吉)
怎么了?
What?
你跟谁讲电♥话♥?
Who are you talking to?
我妈
My mother.
你妈说些什么?
And what did Mom have to say?
没什么 她不在家
Nothing. She wasrt there.
她不在 你怎么跟她讲话?
You said you were talking to her. How could you if she wasrt there?
我想找她讲话 但找不到她
Well, I was trying to talk to her… but I didn’t reach her.
过了十点她会不在?
She wasrt in after 10:00?
你要是不相信 你来跟她讲
No. If you don’t believe me, would you like to talk to her yourself?
你是怎么搞的?
What is the matter with you?
那是什么?
What is that?
你明明知道的
You know what it is.
你从哪得来的? – 你的皮夹
Where did you get this? – In your wallet.
我从来没见过 – 它就在秘密的夹层里
I’ve never seen it before. – It was in the secret compartment.
大卫 我不用皮夹的夹层
I don’t even use that.
你一直跟他见面? – 没有
Have you been seeing him? – No,
你忘不了他 是吗?
I haven’t.
你不让我忘记 – 你能忘吗?
You can’t stop thinking about him. – You won’t let me.
你为什么翻我的皮夹?
Why were you in my wallet, anyway? – I don’t trust you.
我信不过你 – 我也信不过你
Well, I don’t trust you either.
那么扯平了
Well, then we’re even.
我必须采取行动
I had to do something.
我想做点正确的事去弥补过错
I wanted to make something good out of all we’d done wrong.
我决定要买♥♥回我们的地
I decided to try and buy our land back.
我要找到那买♥♥主 给他好价钱
I need to find out the guy’s name. I wanna make him an offer.
我不能这样做 – 我也不想麻烦你
I’m gonna get killed for this, Diana.
我真的很感激你
I don’t want you to get in trouble. I really appreciate it.
等一下 就在那里
There it is. Right there.
好 阿尔他维斯塔543号♥
Back up. – Here we go. 543 Alta Vista.
天啊 这个人绝不会卖♥♥地
Oh, my God. This guy’s never gonna sell.
我刚看见他上电视
I just saw this guy on TV.
混♥蛋♥ 你抢我们的地
You bastard! You stole our property!
各位 我来介绍一个朋友
Gentlemen, I’d like to introduce a friend…
我不是你的朋友
I’m not your friend.
黛安娜曾劝我买♥♥一块地
Diana advised me on a piece of property in Santa Monica.
你胡说! 是你抢走的 我要讨回来
You’re a liar. You took it, and I want it back.
不要紧!我控制得了
Can we have a… Everything’s fine. Everything’s under control. Very well, sir.
失陪
Excuse me.
我正在脱
I’m taking it off.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你只是要伤害我吗?
Did you just want to hurt me?
胡说!我认为你很棒
Nonsense. I think you’re wonderful.
你怎么这样做? – 我捷足先登
That was our house. – I got there first.
我要你回卖♥♥给我
I want you to sell it back to me.
你买♥♥不起 – 一百万元如何?
You can’t afford it. – Oh? How’s a million dollars?
两百万
The price is two.
我若有二 你会开四 是吗?
If I had two, the price would be four, right?
我见到机会就抓住了
I saw an opportunity and I took it.
你有钱、有正确的直觉 但慢了一步
You had the money and the right instincts, but you were too late.
我想你帮我打工 – 你去死吧!
I want you to work for me. – You go to hell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!