That orchard would be a goddamn sniper’s delight.
那个果园对他妈的狙击手来说会很有利
So if you ever want to eat a sauerkraut sandwich again,
所以 如果你还想吃德国泡菜三明治
You got to show me on this here map where they are.
你就得在地图上给我指出他们的位置
You got to tell me how many they are,
你还得告诉我他们有多少人
And you got to tell me
告诉我
What kind of artillery they’re carrying with them.
他们随身带着什么武器
You can’t expect me to divulge
你休想让我泄露
Information that would put German lives in danger.
对德军不利的消息
Well, now, Werner, that’s where you’re wrong,
沃纳 你错了
Because that’s exactly what I expect.
我就想知道这些
I need to know about Germans hiding in trees.
我想知道树林里的德国佬埋伏在哪儿
And you need to tell me.
你得告诉我
And you need to tell me right now.
就现在
Now, just take that finger of yours
只需动动你的一根手指
And point out on this here map
在这张地图上
Where this party is being held,
指出他们的据点就可以了
How many is coming and what they brought to play with.
告诉我他们有多少人 带了什么家伙
I respectfully refuse, sir.
恕难从命 长官
Hear that?
听见了吗
Yes.
是的
That’s Sergeant Donny Donowitz.
那是唐尼·多纳维兹中士
You might know him better by his nickname.
或许你更熟悉他的绰号♥
The Bear Jew.
球棒杀人狂
Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache,
如果你听说过恶棍奥尔多
You got to have heard about the bear jew.
你应该听说过球棒杀人狂
I heard of the bear jew.
我听说过球棒杀人狂
What did you hear?
你都听说什么了
Beats German soldiers with a club.
他用球棒殴打德国兵
He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat,
用球棒打破他们的脑袋
What he does.
就是他的职责
And, Werner, I’m going to ask you one last goddamn time,
沃纳 我他妈的再问你最后一遍
And if you still respectfully refuse,
如果你不从实招来
I’m calling the bear jew over.
我就叫球棒杀人狂过来
He’s going to take that big bat of his,
用他的球棒
And he’s going to beat your ass to death with it.
把你活活打死
Now, take your wiener-schnitzel-licking finger,
快 用你舔猪排饭的爪子
And point out on this map what I want to know.
在地图上指出我要的地点
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And your jew dogs.
还有你们这些犹太杂种
Actually, Werner,
说实话 沃纳
We’re all tickled to hear you say that.
我们都等你这一句呢
Quite frankly, watching Donny beat Nazis to death
真的 看唐尼棒打纳粹
Is the closest we ever get to going to the movies.
简直就像看电影
Donny!
唐尼
Yeah?
叫我吗
Got us a German here who wants to die for country.
有个德国佬想为国捐躯
Oblige him.
帮他如愿吧
Did you get that for killing jews?
那是你凭屠♥杀♥犹太人得到的吗
Bravery.
因我表现英勇
About now I’d be shitting my pants if I was you.
换做我 早就吓得屁滚尿流了
Teddy fucking Williams knocks it out of the park!
他妈的泰迪·威廉姆斯(美国棒球明星)淘汰了投手
Fenway park is on its feet for Teddy fucking ballgame!
芬威球场正等待着泰迪大显身手
He went yard on that one,
他击出了全垒打
On to fucking Lansdowne street!
把球打到了兰丝唐大街
You!
该你了
Damn it, Hirschberg!
该死 西斯科伯格
Donny, bring that other one over here. Alive!
唐尼 把他带过来 要活的
Get the fuck up! Batter up. You’re on deck!
他妈的起来 上场啦 轮到你击球了
Two hits. I hit you, you hit the ground.
俩安打 你被杀出局
English? No.
会说英语吗 不会
Wicki.
维奇
Ask him if he wants to live.
问他想不想活命
Tell him to point out on this map the German position.
让他在地图上指出德军的位置
Ask him how many Germans.
问他有多少人
Around about 12.
12个左右
What kind of artillery?
用的什么装备
A machine gun bunker, dug out right here.
在这里 有一个机♥枪♥地堡
Now, when you report what happened here,
你向上级汇报这儿发生的一切时
You can’t tell them you told us what you told us.
不能说你泄露了情报给我们
They’ll shoot you.
否则他们会毙了你
They’re going to want to know why you so special,
他们会问为什么我们放你
We let you live.
为什么没杀你
So tell them, We let you live
告诉他们 我们放你一条生路
So you could spread the word through the ranks
为的是让你在军队中传达消息
What’s going to happen to every Nazi we find.
告诉他们落到我们手中的纳粹士兵的下场
Now that you’ve survived the war,
如果你能在战争中幸存
When you get home, what you going to do?
回家后你打算干什么
He’s going to hug his mother.
他想拥抱他的母亲
Well, ain’t that nice?
不错嘛
Ask if he’s going to take off his uniform.
问他会不会脱下那身制♥服♥
He’s going to burn it.
他会把它烧掉
Yeah, that’s what we thought. We don’t like that.
这就是我们担心的 这样可不行
See, we like our Nazis in uniforms.
我们喜欢穿着制♥服♥的纳粹士兵
That way you can spot them.
这样就能认出他们
Just like that.
一目了然
But you take off that uniform,
一旦你脱下制♥服♥
Ain’t nobody going to know you’s a Nazi.
就没人知道你是纳粹了
And that don’t sit well with us.
对我们来说是个麻烦
So I’m going to give you a little something
所以我得给你留点
You can’t take off.
你去不掉的记号♥
You know, lieutenant,
中尉
You’re getting pretty good at that.
你干得真不赖
You know how you get to Carnegie Hall, don’t you?
你知道怎么去卡♥耐♥基♥音乐厅吧
Practice.
算是练练手
Au revoir
再见了
希♥特♥勒♥第三帝国的二号♥人物
约瑟夫·戈培尔博士
Au revoir, Shosanna!
再见 索莎娜
At that time,
在当时
35 millimeter nitrate film was so flammable
35毫米的硝化纤维素胶片极其易燃
That you couldn’t even bring a reel onto a streetcar.
带着一卷做电车都不行
Hey, you can’t bring those here on a public vehicle.
你不能把它们带上公共车
They’re films, ain’t they? Yes.
这是电影胶卷吧 是的
Then they’re flammable. Go on, hop off.
这是易燃物品 好了 快下车
Because nitrate film burns
因为硝化纤维素胶片的燃烧速度
Three times faster than paper.
是纸的三倍
Shosanna has a collection
而索莎娜拥有
Of over 350 nitrate film prints.
350多卷硝化纤维素胶片
Right this way, lieutenant.
这边 中尉
Lieutenant Archie Hicox reporting, sir.
阿奇·西考克斯中尉向您报告 长官
General Ed Fenech. At ease, Hicox.
艾德·费内奇将军 不必拘礼 西考克斯
Drink?
喝一杯吗
If you offer me a scotch and plain water,
如果您这有兑了水的苏格兰威士忌
I could drink a scotch and plain water.
我就来一杯
That-a-boy, lieutenant.
好的 中尉
Make it yourseif like a good chap, will you?
好小伙 你自己来吧
The bar is in the globe.
酒在地球仪里
Something for yourself, sir?
长官 您要什么
Whiskey. Straight. No junk in it.
威士忌 要纯的 什么都不加
It says here that you speak German fluently.
这里写着你的德语很流利
Like a katzenjammer kid.
就像《淘气兄弟》(德裔美国作家的连环画)里的人物
And your occupation before the war?
你参军前的职业是?
I’m a film critic.
我是个影评家
List your accomplishments.
说说你的成就
Well, sir, such as they are,
长官 都写在上面了
I write reviews and articles for a
我给一本叫做《电影与电影人》的刊物
Publication called Films and Filmmakers,
写评论和文章
And I’ve had two books published.
我出版了两本书
Impressive. Don’t be modest, lieutenant.
真令人印象深刻 你太谦虚了 中尉
What are their titles?
书名是什么
The first book was called
第一本叫做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!