Careful, Detective Frazier. My bite’s much worse than my bark.
-布莱恩 你几岁? -八又四分之三
– So, how old are you, Brian? – Eight and three-quarters.
八又四分之三 很大罗
Eight and three-quarters. Big boy.
-你害怕吗? -不怕
– Were you scared in there? – No.
-一点都不怕? -对 我来自布鲁克林
– No? Not at all, huh? – Nope. I’m from Brooklyn.
布鲁克林?
You’re from Brooklyn, huh? I understand.
-我什么都不怕 -是吗?
– Guns don’t scare me. – They don’t scare you?
-你很勇敢啰? -对
– Brave, too, huh? – Yeah.
拿枪的人有没有说什么?
So the guys that had the guns, do you remember them saying anything?
-有 -他说什么?
– Yeah. – What’d they say?
他问我在玩什么游戏
They asked me about my game.
-谁? -那个抢匪呀 猪头
– Who did? – The guy that robbed the bank. Duh.
儿子 别骂人
Son, be respectful.
好吧 他是头头吗?
Okay, Brooklyn. But it… Was he the one in charge?

Okay.
你不记得别的事?
And you don’t remember anything else?
他很高
He was kind of tall.
戴了面罩
He had a mask.
布莱恩 你认得出他吗?
Brian, you think you can recognise him in any of these pictures?
慢慢来 仔细看
Take your time. Have a good look.
仔细看这些照片
Let’s keep that over there. Just take a look.
-他们戴了面罩看起来都一样 -没错
– With the mask, they look all the same. – It’s true.
戴了面罩看起来都一样
With the mask, they all look the same. That’s right, Brian.
抢劫杂货店未遂
Attempted robbery. Liquor store.
抢银行算是很大的进步啰
Well, this was a real step up for a small-timer like you, huh?
你真有一套 帕罗
I got to hand it to you, Pablo.
我叫保罗 不是帕罗
First of all, it’s Paul. Not Pablo, okay?
对不起
Excuse me.
-吃口香糖吗? -不要
– You want some gum? – No.
而且不是我♥干♥的
And second, I didn’t do it, all right?
我年轻的时候误入歧途
What? I made a few mistakes when I was a kid.
我的朋友抢劫我刚好也在
I was out with some friends and they held up a liquor store.
我该怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
你是不知民间疾苦的花花大少?
Where’d you grow up, you Wassa Wassa, Park Avenue?
-花什么? -花花大少
– What’s that? Wassa what? What’d you say? – Wassa Wassa.
我看你也不像
You know, a person that don’t come to your neighbourhood.
监狱西班牙话怎么说?
How do you say “Rikers Island” in Spanish?
这两个呢?
What about these two?
有印象吗?
That ring a bell?
这两个?没有
These two? No.
-完全没有? -没有
– Nothing? – Nothing.
你不觉得他们可疑吗?
Don’t they look suspicious to you?
你不想知道他们是谁?
I mean, I would think that you would want to know who they are.
不想
No.
-谢谢你的合作 -谢谢
– Well, thank you very much. – Thank you.
你对钻石知道多少?
Hey, just out of curiosity do you know anything about diamonds?
不少 你需要什么?
A bit. What do you need?
一只钻戒要多少钱?
What do you think a guy like me should pay for a diamond ring?
这要看是几克拉
Depends. How many carats?
找我侄子
If you’d like, I could give you my nephew’s number.
-好 -他会给你打折
– Okay. – You’ll get a very good deal.
底下是什么?
What do you have on underneath?
-什么? -你的衣服底下穿什么?
– Excuse me? – Underneath your painter’s coat?
-你底下穿什么? -小可爱
– What do you have on underneath? – Clothing.
让我们看
Could you show us, please?
你和另一个女人
You see, there’s just you and one other woman
符合女嫌犯特征
that fit the physical description of the female suspect.
什么特征?
What’s that?
身高、年龄还有…
It’s your height, your age, and your…
罩杯大小
Your cup size.
我违反了第34条DD条款吗?
So, I violated Section 34 double-D?
是不是这意思?
That’s what you’re telling me?
这白♥痴♥真以为会有飞机吗?
How dumb do these morons have to be to think they’re gonna get a plane?
他不是白♥痴♥
This guy’s no moron.
不只是他 每一个挟持人♥质♥者
I don’t just mean him. Any hostage taker.
慕尼黑奥♥运♥那些恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Those ragheads at the Munich Olympics.
他们上得了飞机吗?
Who the fuck ever got a plane?
难道他不知道吗?
Shit, and these days? This guy doesn’t know that?
这里戒备深严 狙击手在屋顶…
The area is flooded with law enforcement right now. Snipers are on rooftops…
你在干嘛?
What you doing there, Keith?
他要飞机我就给他飞机
He wants a plane. I’m gonna give him a plane.
-你不遵守谈判手册? -我就是觉得不对劲
– What happened to playing it by the book? – That’s what’s bugging me.
他们好像也看过谈判手册
It’s like the other team read the book, too, and they know exactly what we’re gonna do.
从头到尾都不是我们在拖延时间
This whole time, we’re trying to stall him, right?
而是他们在拖延时间
Wrong. They’re the ones that are stalling.
什么狗屁谜语、阿尔巴尼亚录音
Think about it. The bullshit questions, the Albanian thing…
这代表什么?
So, you’re saying he what?
他要给我们更多时间 他提出要求和时限
I’m saying that he wants to give us more time. He makes demands.
我们尽量拖 他就给更多时间
He gives us deadlines. We stall. Then he gives us more time.
他一点都不急
I don’t think he’s in a rush.
-为什么? -我要去查清楚
– Why? – That’s what I’m gonna find out.
飞机准备好了
Your plane is ready.
是吗?
Is that a fact?
对 不过你要先为我做一件事
That’s a fact, but I’m gonna need something from you first.
我要亲眼看到人♥质♥平安无事
I’m gonna need to come in there and make sure the hostages are okay.
你会在巴士上看到他们
You’ll see them when they get on the bus.
我要确定你没留下任何人
I just need to make sure you’re not leaving any bodies behind.
到前门找我
Meet me at the front door.
-怎么回事? -你疯了才会进去
– What the hell just happened? – You got to be crazy to go in there.
楼下
Down the stairs.
-口香糖? -什么?
– Gum? – Excuse me?
-你要吃口香糖吗? -不要 谢了
– Would you like some gum? – No, thank you.
让我把小孩带走
Let me take the kid.
不行
No.
还有吗?
Any more?
有些人不乖乖听话
There are some who misbehaved.
救我!
Please help me!
救我们!
Please help us!
请你救救我们!
Please help us! Please!
我们一定会救你们出去
We’re gonna get you all out of here.
我保证
I promise you.
参观结束
Tour is over.
-我问你一个问题 -没什么好谈的
– Can I ask you a question? – There is nothing to talk about.
我真的弄到飞机
What were you planning on doing
你会怎样?
if you actually got the plane and the pilots, huh?
-什么? -你从头到尾都不要飞机
– Excuse me? – You don’t want a plane. You never did.
谁听过银行抢匪带人♥质♥逃逸?
Who ever heard of bank robbers escaping on a plane with 50 hostages?
你也看过《热天午后》 你一直在拖延时间
You saw Dog Day Afternoon. You’re stalling. Why? I don’t know.
我不知道为什么 怎么?打不开保险库?
What’s the matter? You can’t get into the safe?
也许吧
Perhaps.
你只有两个选择
There’s two ways out of this.
跟我一起走出这道门
The easy way, we walk out the front door
或是让霹雳小组进行攻坚
together, or the hard boys cut the power,
丢催♥泪♥弹♥ 闯进来火拼一场
hit you with the tear gas, and come in strong through the glass.
你我都不希望有这种结果
It’s your choice. You don’t want that. I don’t want that.
他们今晚就想行动
And, you know, they’d like to do it tonight.
你们有夜视镜
You got night vision?
-和防毒面罩吗? -也许有
– You got gas masks? – Maybe.
-我就快要下令攻坚了 -废话少说
– I’m this close to ordering it. – Let’s cut the crap.
没有死伤或威胁
First, you don’t order an assault when no hostages have been killed
不能下令攻坚
and there’s no immediate threat.
如果真的要火拼一场
Second, if it ends that way, whatever happens,
你的麻烦就大了
you don’t get to be the hero.
你想唬我 想都别想
You want to bullshit me, try harder.
走吧
Let’s go.

Okay.
告诉你 我不会有麻烦
I tell you what. My ass is covered, sport.
你也别想在这儿舒服地享福
But I would not get too comfortable in here if I were you.
才怪 礼拜三要装第四台了
No? I got the cable guy coming on Wednesday.
-你何不走出大门? -我会的
– Why don’t you just walk out the door? – I will.
我准备好就会大摇大摆走出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!