Well, Detective Frazier turned out to be quite sharp.
我答应让他升官 把他搞定了
But I just fast-tracked his career a little and he’s under control.
希望如此 那个信封
I hope so. Tell me about the envelope.
它在哪里?
Where is it now?
它在抢匪首领手上
Well, the gang leader is going to hang on to it,
以免你向他报复
as an insurance policy to keep you from seeking revenge.
他抓住了你的把柄
Clearly, he has a very low opinion of you.
什么把柄?
And what might that be?
你在二次大战大屠♥杀♥期间
Well, let’s see. In a nutshell, that you got rich,
和纳粹党做生意发大财
doing business with the Nazis during the Holocaust.

Yes.
那是六十年前的事 我很年轻 野心勃勃
It was 60 years ago. I was young and ambitious.
我走上成功的快捷方式
I saw a short path to success and I took it.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
I sold my soul.
从此就一直想赎罪
And I’ve been trying to buy it back ever since.
你和对方达到共识吗?
But you and this mystery man, you have an understanding?
应该有 他把信封带出去
I think so. And he managed to get out of there with that envelope.
有一天他会勒索你
If someday he comes back to blackmail you, well,
你会付钱把信封拿回来
you’ll pay him. And you’ll get it back.
-就这么简单 -我猜也是
– So, I guess that’s it. – I suppose so.
-放屁 -你说什么?
– Bullshit. – I beg your pardon?
他大费周章不是为了你的信封
He didn’t go through all that just to stick your envelope under his mattress.
他们一毛钱都没拿
Look, they left money untouched, Arthur.
又怎样?
So?
他一定有拿走什么
So, he had to have walked out of there with something else.
银行说什么都没被拿走
The bank says that there was nothing missing.
你的保险箱
So, there had to have been something in that box
一定有更值钱的东西
that was worth more to him than your envelope.
你不必告诉我
You don’t have to tell me.
不过只有一个可能
There’s only one thing it could be anyway.
钻石
Diamonds.
还有一只
And then there’s the ring.
卡地亚钻戒
Cartier ring.
它属于一位巴黎银行家夫人
It belonged to the wife of a Parisian banker.
有钱的法国犹太家族
Wealthy family of French Jews.
战争爆发后 他们的财产被纳粹没收
And when the war came along, the ring and everything else they owned
全家被送到集中营 无一幸免
was confiscated and they were shipped off to concentration camps. None survived.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
我可以帮助他们
I could have helped them.
但是纳粹党给的条件太好
But the Nazis paid too well.
我能信任你会对这件事
Can I trust that you will keep what you’ve learnt
守口如瓶吗?
here today confidential?
不管你怎么想
Despite whatever you may think?
没问题
Yes, Arthur.
我也很想骂你是个人♥渣♥
Well, I’d love to tell you what a monster you are,
不过我要替宝拉♥登♥的侄子买♥♥公♥寓♥
but I have to help bin Laden’s nephew buy a co-op on Park Avenue.
如果是真的你就不会告诉我
If that were true, you wouldn’t tell me.
我会把你列为他的担♥保♥人
We’re listing you as a reference.
我的名字是达尔顿.罗素
My name is Dalton Russell.
请仔细听我说的话
Pay strict attention to what I say
因为我要说的话很重要 而且不会重复一次
because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself.
我说出了名字 那是我的身份
I’ve told you my name. That’s the “who. ”
我在的地方可以形容为囚房♥
The “where” could most readily be described as a prison cell.
但是被困在一个小囚房♥
But there is a vast difference
和坐牢有很大的不同
between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison.
我做了什么事很容易解释
The “what” is easy.
最近我策划并执行一起 完美的银行抢案
Recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery.
我也说出了时间
That’s also the “when. ”
至于为什么 除了很明显的财务动机
As for the “why, ” beyond the obvious financial motivation,
原因其实非常简单
it’s exceedingly simple.
因为我办得到
Because I can.
现在只剩下我是怎么办到的
Which leaves us only with the “how. ”
就像大文豪莎士比亚说的
And therein, as the Bard would tell us,
这就耐人寻味了
lies the rub.
-他一定会臭得要命 -一星期没洗澡当然会臭
He’s gonna smell like shit. What do you expect after a week?
是啊
Yeah.
所以我才摇下车窗
Why do you think I rolled down the window?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
弗雷泽警探和他的搭档走进银行
That cop, Frazier, and his partner are walking into the bank.
-他们来找我吗? -不确定 只有他们俩
– Are they coming for me? – Can’t say. It’s just the two of them.
一切都没事
Yeah, everything’s going great today. No.
对 五点半
Yeah, about 5:30. Okay.
听起来很好玩
Sounds like fun. Okay.
待会再聊
Talk to you later.
-对不起 -抱歉
– Sorry. – Excuse me.
汉蒙先生?
Mr Hammond?
早安 警探
Good morning, Detectives.
完全按照他的计划
Just like he planned.
我有搜票打开保险箱
I got a court order here to open a safe deposit box.
392号♥保险箱
Number 392.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
在哪里?
Where is it?
我留下来了
I left it in there.
这里请
This way, Detectives.
你把钻戒留给谁?
Why did you do that? You left the ring.
相信我
Trust me.
对方很可靠
I left it in good hands.
我不是烈士
I’m no martyr.
我是为了钱
I did it for the money.
不过我也要对得起自己的良心
But it’s not worth much if you can’t face yourself in the mirror.
良知比金钱更重要
Respect is the ultimate currency.
我偷一个没有良知的人的钱
I was stealing from a man who traded his away for a few dollars.
他想用金钱洗清罪恶
And then he tried to wash away his guilt.
靠做善事获得尊重
Drown it in a lifetime of good deeds and a sea of respectability.
-让我来 -我自己来
– Let me get that. – Let me.
他也几乎成功了
It almost worked, too.
好吧
Okay.
然而
But inevitably,
你愈想逃避充满罪恶的过去
the further you run from your sins,
过去总有一天会追上来
the more exhausted you are when they catch up to you.
让你自食其果
And they do.
黄箭口香糖
好小子
Son of a bitch.
一定会
Certain.
这是不变的真理
It will not fail.
卡地亚-巴黎-伦敦-纽约
你猜这值多少钱?
What do you think that’s worth?
你问我 你绝对买♥♥不起
If you got to ask, man, you can’t afford it.
幸好我女朋友不在
Thank goodness my girlfriend ain’t here.
跟着钻戒走
“跟着钻戒走?”
“Follow the ring”?
-弗雷泽警探 -凯斯先生
– Detective Frazier. – Mr Case.
-你好吗? -好得很
– How are you? – I am great.
银行没死人 皆大欢喜 我超爽的
Nobody got killed at the bank. Everybody’s happy. My kind of day.
太好了
That’s wonderful. Wonderful.
-米切尔警探 -凯斯先生
– Detective Mitchell. – Mr Case.
-两位请坐 -谢谢你
– Be seated, gentlemen. – Thank you.
-喝点什么吗? -不了
– Can I offer you anything? – No.
老实说
I must say
我很佩服
I was most impressed
你们处理这件事的方法
by the way you handled that business.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you, Mr Case.
你们真的是
Whenever I hear the term “New York’s Finest”
人♥民♥保姆
you’re who I think of.
保护平民老百姓的安全
You keep the rest of us safe and make it look easy.
-不好意思 -有什么好笑?
– Pardon me. – Well, what’s so amusing?
你说平民老百姓 看看你自己
When you say “the rest of us,” Mr Case, I mean, you got to look around.
你应该不算是平民老百姓吧
“The rest of us” is a category that you haven’t qualified for in a long time.
说的好 我的确很成功
Touch? Detective. I won’t deny it. I’ve done well.
没错 不过我搞不懂
Yes, you have. But I’m very confused.
这件案子
You see, I got a case
抢匪占据你的银行
where armed robbers laid siege to your bank.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!