This is terrible. Wait, is that someone walking towards us?
我们过马路吧
Yep, let’s cross the street.
是妈妈 她在找我们
It’s mom. She’s onto us!
-怎么办 -我的袋子呢
– What do we do? – Where’s my bag?
莱莉需要核心记忆
Riley needs to get Core Memories.
-找到了 -不管她
– That’s the stuff. – We keep going.
忧忧
Sadness!
忧忧 忧忧
Sadness! Sadness?
忧忧 你在哪
Come on, Sadness. Where are you?
如果我是忧忧 我会去哪呢
Okay. If I were Sadness, where would I be?
这一切都糟透了 我走不动了
Everything is awful and my legs don’t work,
你得拖着我走 让我摸遍…
and you have to drag me around while I touch all the…
不好 又是妈妈打来的 怎么办
Oh, no! It’s mom again! What do we do?
疯了疯了 她不该离家出走的
This is madness! She shouldn’t run away!
快让她打消这想法
Let’s get this idea out of her head.
忧忧
Sadness?
-忧忧 -乐乐
– Sadness! – Joy?
等等 忧忧
Wait! Sadness!
别管我 莱莉没有我会更开心
Just let me go! Riley’s better off without me!
快回来
Come back!
好吧 你是说你老公被一头大象吹跑了
Okay, you’re saying your husband was blown away by an elephant.
他身边有其他人吗
Was he with anyone?
有 就是她
Yes! And there she is!
给我回来
Hey! Come back here!
算了 杰克 这里是云朵城
Forget it, Jake. It’s Cloud Town.
怎么回事 忧忧
What? Sadness!
我只会把一切都弄得更糟糕
I only make everything worse!
等等 忧忧 我们得回到…
Wait! Sadness! We got to get you back to…
-卡住了 -这下好了
– It’s stuck! – Great.
-什么叫卡住了 -这下怎么办
– What do you mean it’s stuck? – Now what?
不不不 这是怎么回事
Oh, no no no no! What is this?
-要怎么阻止她 -我来
– How do we stop it? – I got it!
让她害怕 这样她就会改变主意了
Make her feel scared! That’ll make her change her mind!
-好主意 -我知道这主意好 快
– Brilliant! – I know it’s brilliant! Do it!
没用 怎么会没用呢
Nothing’s working! Why isn’t it working?
-我来 -这下好了 你弄坏了
– Let me try. – Great! You broke it!
-我才没有 -别碰那个
– No, I didn’t! – Don’t touch that!
-我来 -快闪开
– Let me do it! – Get out of here!
各位 莱莉现在已经没感觉了
Guys, we can’t make Riley feel anything.
我们都干了什么
What have we done?
快看我 你之前说的都是真的吗
Hey! Hey, look at me! Did you mean what you said before?
我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火 我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火
I would die for Riley! I would die for Riley!
好了好了 帅哥 考验你的时刻到了
Yeah, okay, haircut. Time to prove it.
我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火 我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火
I would die for Riley! I would die for Riley!
我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火
I would die for Riley!
够了 我不干了
That’s it! I fold!
疯了 不 乐乐 往好的一面想
This is crazy. This is crazy. No, no, no. Joy. Be positive.
我确定这绝对是疯了
I am positive this is crazy!
-上 -为了莱莉
– Now! – For Riley!
-乐乐 -抓紧了
– Joy? – Hang on!
真希望乐乐在
I wish Joy was here!
是乐乐
It’s Joy!
退后
Stand back!
真是太有用了
That worked.
你那么聪明 那你打算怎么办
Well, what would you do, if you’re so smart?
我也想告诉你 可你太笨了听不懂
I’d tell you, but you’re too dumb to understand.
什么
What?
你的小脑袋瓜显然会糊涂
Of course your tiny brain is confused.
那我只好把我的智商降低到你这水准了
Guess I’ll just have to dumb it down to your level.
抱歉我没你那么会说傻话 但我尽力
Sorry I don’t speak moron as well as you, but let me try. Duh!
谢天谢地你们回来了
Thank Goodness you’re back!
-现在真是一团糟 -我们想出办法了
– Things are really messed up! – We found this idea.
我们只是想让她有快乐回忆
We were just trying to make happy memories.
乐乐 你快去解决 快点
Joy, you got to fix this! Get up there!
忧忧 靠你了
Sadness, it’s up to you.
-靠我 -靠忧忧
– Me? – Sadness?
我不行 乐乐
I can’t, Joy.
你能做到的 莱莉需要你
Yes, you can. Riley needs you.
好吧
Okay.
等等 停一下 我想下车
Wait! Stop! I want to get off!
好的 谢谢 我们会的
All right. Thank you. We will.
老师说今天一整天都没见到她
Her teacher hasn’t even seen Riley all day.
-什么 -她最后穿的什么
– What? – What was she wearing last?
-你还记得… -怎么可能
– Do you even remember what… – I can’t believe this.
莱莉 你回来了 谢天谢地
Riley, there you are! Thank Goodness!
我们担心死了 你去哪了 都这么晚了
We were worried sick! Where have you been? It’s so late!
我知道你们不想我这样 可…
I know you don’t want me to but…
我想家
I miss home.
我想明尼苏达
I miss Minnesota.
你们想让我开心 可…
You need me to be happy, but…
我想我以前的朋友 我的冰球队员们
I want my old friends, and my hockey team.
我想回家
I want to go home.
求你们别生气
Please don’t be mad.
-宝贝 -我们没生气
– Sweetie. – We’re not mad.
你知道吗 我也想明尼苏达了
You know what? I miss Minnesota too.
我想念我们远足过的森林
I miss the woods where we took hikes.
想念我们曾经一起玩耍的后院
And the backyard where you used to play.
想念你学会溜冰的春湖
Spring Lake, where you learned to skate.
过来
Come here.
我喜欢这片新景色
Hey, I’m liking this new view.
友情岛变大了
Friendship Island has expanded.
真高兴他们终于开放了和平争论区
Glad they finally opened that friendly argument section.
我喜欢吸血鬼悲情岛
I like Tragic Vampire Romance Island.
时尚岛 你们别吵了
Fashion Island? Everyone shut up.
男孩乐队岛 但愿这是暂时的
Boy Band Island? Hope that’s just a phase.
随你们怎么说 我觉得这些都特别美
Say what you want, I think it’s all beautiful.
好了 你们看
All right. Here you go.
新的控制台扩增升级完毕
Your new expanded console is up and runnin’.
棒 升级了
Cool! Upgrade!
等等 我刚真的摁到了吗
Hey! Whoops, wait. Did I just do that?
各位 “春春期”是什么意思
Hey, guys? What’s pub-er-ty?
我也不知道 估计没什么用的吧
I don’t know. It’s probably not important.
我居然能访问整个脏话库
I have access to the entire curse word library!
这个新控制台真是…
This new console is the…
抱歉 又乱摁了 我的错
Sorry. I did it again. My bad.
他们去冰球场了
They’re getting to the rink.
你上场之后 就开始进攻
Now when you get out there, you be aggressive!
-我知道 爸爸 -但也别太猛
– I know, dad. – But not too aggressive.
其实你们不必每场比赛都来看
You know, you guys don’t have to come to every game.
别逗了 我一场都不会落下 雾角队加油
Are you kidding? I’m not missing one! Go Foghorns!
-莱莉加油 雾角队最棒 -好了我上场了
– Go Riley! Foghorns are the best! – Okay! I got to go!
他们爱我们
They love us.
爸爸妈妈都挺酷的
Yeah, mom and dad are pretty cool.
他们当然酷了 可我们不能表现出来
Guys, of course they are. But we can’t show it.
她喜欢脸上的彩绘
She loved the face painting!
我就说这主意好吧
Told you it was a great idea!
-他想到的最好的主意 -他真的很棒
– Best idea he’s had in a while. – He’s a really good guy.
以防万一
Just in case.
抱歉
Sorry.
女生 女生 女生
Girl! Girl! Girl!
好了 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
-莱莉加油 -你行的
– Go, Riley! – You got this!
-准备好了吗 -好了
– You ready? – Yeah.
好嘞 一起打冰球吧
All right. Let’s play some hockey!
好了 怒怒 抢过来
All right, Anger, take it!
把冰球交出来 不然你就死定了
Give us that puck or you’re dead meat!
在左边 在左边
On our left. On our left!
这次还是尽量别打到满身臭汗了
Let’s just try not to get all smelly this time.
爸爸妈妈正看着我们输球
Mom and dad are watching us fail.
待会就赢回来了
Not for long!
我们最近经历了许多事情

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章一条狗的使命
下一篇文章奇异博士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!