Love it. Remember, play to the camera, everyone!
莱莉就是镜头
Riley is the camera!
化妆 准备离开
Makeup, get out of there,
倒计时五 四 三…
we are on in five, four, three…
同学们好
Hello, class.
在开始今天的小测验前
Before we begin today’s pop quiz
天啊 她演得可真差
Man, she is one bad actress.
测验会占你期末成绩的百分之九十
…which counts for 90% of your final grade,
我想向大家介绍一位新同学 莱莉
I want to introduce our new student. Riley.
你能站起来
Would you like to stand up
-向大家介绍一下自己吗 -镜头
– and introduce yourself? – Camera.
莱莉上场
And cue Riley.
我叫莱利·安德森
My name is Riley Andersen.
我来自明尼苏达 现在在这里居住
I’m from Minnesota and now I live here.
看 她的牙齿掉了出来
Look! Her teeth are falling out!
-太恶心了 -恶心
– That’s disgusting. – Gross!
牙掉了 老梗
Teeth falling out. Yeah, I’m used to that one.
让我猜猜 接下来是没穿裤子
Let me guess, we have no pants on.
看 她来上学没穿裤子
Hey, look! She came to school with no pants on!
我说什么来着
Called it!
准备好了吗
Ready?
我不认为快乐的事
I don’t think this happy
能叫醒她 但如果我们吓她
thing is going to work. But if we scare her…
听我的指挥 我们走
Just follow my lead. Here we go.
汪 汪 汪
Bark! Bark! Bark!
那是谁
Who is that?
出什么事了
What’s going on?
该你了 快
You’re on! Go!
我们一起开派对 一起跳舞
Let’s party! Let’s dance!
是派对呢
Hey, a party.
汪 汪 汪
Bark, bark, bark!
乐乐 这没什么用
Joy, this isn’t working.
忧忧 你在干什么 快回来
Sadness, what are you doing? Come back here!
这只是梦 这只是梦 这只是梦
It’s just a dream, it’s just a dream. It’s just a dream.
他们想把莱莉叫醒 快叫保安
They’re trying to wake her up. Call security!
莱莉 是我
Hi, Riley, it’s me!
-谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 -冰棒
– Who’s your friend who likes to play? – Bing Bong?
-冰棒 冰棒 -忧忧 快停下 有用了
– Bing Bong, Bing Bong! – Sadness, stop! It was working!
忧忧 你毁了这个梦 你在吓她
Sadness! You are ruining this dream! You’re scaring her!
但你看 有用了
But look, it’s working!
他们不是这梦的一部分 抓住他们
They are not part of this dream. Get them!
不许动
Stop right there!
摇过去 摇过去
Pan away! Pan away!
会不会讲故事啊
Pick a plotline!
-小心点儿 -别动
– Careful! – Hold still!
你不能这样
You can’t do this!
我在总部可是有人的
I know people in headquarters!
快停下 求你了
Cut that out! Please!
你喜欢糖果吗 你看起来挺饿的
Do you like candy? You look hungry.
我可以给你糖果 不要
I get you candy! No!
不 不 不
No, no. No, no!
核心记忆在他那儿
There go the core memories!
我不想去那儿 我怕黑 拜托了
I can’t go in there! I’m scared of the dark! Please!
快走
Come on.
-那是什么地方 -潜意识区
– What is this place? – The subconscious.
他们把麻烦家伙都送去那儿了
It’s where they take all the troublemakers.
我的帽子有点儿松
My hat feels loose.
我们怎么进去
How do we get in?
-让我看看 -你带了我的帽子吗
– Let me see. – You got my hat?
那是你的吗
Or is that your hat?
是我的帽子 没错
Yeah, it’s my hat.
你确定吗 看看标签
You sure? I don’t know, look in the label.
是啊 标签写着”我的帽子”
Yeah, it says, “My hat.”
等等 写着”我的帽子”吗
Wait, it says, “My hat”?
写着的就是”我的帽子”
My hat, it says.
我在帽子里就是这么写的
That’s what I wrote in my hat.
-你在说什么 -你戴了我的帽子
– What are you talking about? – You’ve got my hat on.
好吧 但字迹是我的
Okay, but it’s my handwriting.
-你们俩干什么 -被抓住了
– Hey! You! – You caught us!
快进去 不许逃跑
Get back in there! No escaping!
我不喜欢这里 这里藏着莱莉最深的恐惧
I don’t like it here. It’s where they keep Riley’s darkest fears.
那是西兰花
It’s broccoli.
通往地下室的楼梯
The stairs to the basement!
祖母的吸尘器
Grandma’s vacuum cleaner!
好了 快走
Okay, come on.
-你能安静些走路吗 -我在尝试呢
– Would you walk quieter? – I’m trying.
怎么回事
What is going…
糖果包装纸
Candy wrappers?
-冰棒 -乐乐
– Bing Bong! – Joy?
你在这儿
There you are.
是小丑王
It’s Jangles.
谁是小寿星 谁是小寿星啊
Who’s the birthday girl? Who’s the birthday girl?
核心记忆还在你还那吗
Do you have the core memories?
是的 他在乎的只有糖果
Yeah. All he cared about was the candy!
我们快走 去找那辆火车
We’re out of here! Let’s get to that train!
等下 火车还停着 我们得叫醒莱莉
Wait! The train’s not running. We still have to wake up Riley.
但怎么叫
But how?
不要
Oh, no!
忧忧 你听说了
Hey, Sadness. Did you
他们要开派对的事了吗
hear about the pa-pa-party they were having?
对啊 乐乐 是那个生日派对吗
Yeah. Yes, Joy. Isn’t it a birthday party?
你是说有人过生日吗
Did you say birthday?
还会有蛋糕和礼物
And there’s going to be cake and presents.
还有游戏和气球
And games and balloons…
过生日吗
A birthday?
好的 跟我们走
Okay. Follow us!
人最容易被吓醒 对吗
Nothing like a good scare to wake you up, right?
好了 但这是我的笔迹
Okay, but it’s my handwriting.
不 不是 那是我写的
No it isn’t. That’s my… I wrote that.
不 这是我的笔迹
No, but this one’s my handwriting.
谁是小寿星啊
Who’s the birthday girl?
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go!
我们做到了
We made it!
是谁在去总部的路上啊
Guess who’s on their way to headquarters!
是我们
We are!
-出什么事了 -他又那样了
– What is going on? – He did it again!
我们本来在学校 没穿裤子 还有狗
We were at school, and we were naked, and there was a dog,
狗的下半身追着上半身跑
and his back half was chasing him
然后又看到了冰棒
and then we saw Bing Bong!
你个蠢货 那不过是个梦 太蠢了
You idiot! It was a dream! This is ridiculous!
我们甚至都不能睡个好觉了
We can’t even get a good night’s sleep anymore.
是时候采取行动了
Time to take action.
愚蠢的爸爸妈妈
Stupid mom and dad.
如果不搬家 这一切都不会发生
If they hadn’t moved us, none of this would’ve happened.
谁支持我
Who’s with me?
不 不 不
No no no no no.
好的 就这么做吧
Yeah. Let’s do it.
她接受了 不能回头了
She took it. There’s no turning back.
那么我们怎么从这儿去明尼苏达
So how are we going to get to Minnesota from here?
不如我们去大象园
Well, why don’t we go down to the Elephant Lot
租个大象吧
and rent an elephant?
听起来不错
Hey. That sounds nice.
我们坐汽车去 傻子
We’re taking the bus, nitwit!
明天就有车次 太棒了
There’s a bus leaving tomorrow. Perfect!
买♥♥票得花钱 我们怎么弄钱
A ticket costs money. How do we get money?
-妈妈的钱包 -不会吧
– Mom’s purse. – You wouldn’t.
怎么不会 我们最后在哪儿看到钱包的
But I would. Where was it we saw it last?
-清至口香糖 -不
– Tripledent gum… – No!
在楼下 是爸爸妈妈让我们陷入混乱的
It’s downstairs somewhere. Mom and dad got us into this mess.
他们得花钱让我们逃走
They can pay to get us out.
怎么样 风景不错吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章一条狗的使命
下一篇文章奇异博士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!