Are you okay?
-你怎么了 -我的泪水会变成糖
– Hey, what’s going on? – I cry candy.
你可以尝尝焦糖 很好吃
Try the caramel. It’s delicious.
-用这个吧 -谢谢
– Here, use this. – Thanks!
等等
Hold on, wait a second.
总是会卡在最下面
It always gets stuck at the bottom.
给 怎么了 都是幻想出来的
Here. What? It’s imaginary.
谢谢 这样拿着
Thanks. This will make it
走回去就方便多了
a lot easier to walk back to headquarters.
何必要走
Walk? We’re not walking.
我们应该坐思想火车
We’re taking the train of thought!
火车 我怎么没想到
The train, of course!
这样就快多了 但是该怎么上车呢
That is so much faster! But how do we catch it?
思想列车到处都会去
Well, it kind of goes all over the place,
我知道想象乐园里有个火车站
but there is a station in Imagination Land.
我知道近路 跟我来
I know a shortcut. Come on, this way!
遇到你真是太棒了
I am so glad we ran into you!
穿过去就是火车站 你们先走
The station is right through here. After you.
-乐乐 -怎么了
– Joy. – What?
我在手册里读到过这个地方
I read about this place in the manual.
我们不应该进去
We shouldn’t go in there.
冰棒说这是最近的路
Bing bong says it’s the quickest way to headquarters.
但是乐乐 里面是抽象思维
No, but, Joy, this is abstract thought.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我经常会进来 是近道 看到了吗
I go in here all the time. It’s a shortcut, you see?
上面写着 近路嘛 跟我来
D-a-n-g-e-r. Shortcut. I’ll prove it to you.
你们看 走了近路
Look at me. I’m closer to the station
很快就会到火车站了
because I’m taking the shortcut.
我们绕道吧 走
Let’s go around. This way.
马上就到咯
Almost there!
要是想绕远 那也随你
If you want to walk the long way, go for it.
但是莱莉需要快乐
But Riley needs to be happy.
我不能错过火车
I’m not missing that train.
冰棒知道自己在做什么
Bing bong knows what he’s doing.
他有海豚血统 海豚很聪明的
He’s part dolphin. They’re very smart.
也许是吧
Well, I guess.
-你拿了什么 -不知道
– What did you get? – I don’t know.
好吧 今天要处理什么抽象概念
Okay, what abstract concept are we trying to comprehend today?
孤独
Loneliness.
里面好像有东西
Looks like there’s something in there.
先启动一下 然后把垃圾去掉
I’m going to turn it on for a minute and burn out the gunk.
是不是啊 很快就会到总部了
What did I tell you? You’ll be at headquarters in no time.
你们看见了吗
Hey, would you look at that?
-什么情况 -他们启动了机器
– What’s happening? – Oh, no, they turned it on.
我从来没遇到这种情况
Never seen this before.
我的脸 我漂亮的脸蛋
My face! My beautiful face!
-什么情况 -我们在抽象化
– What is going on? – We’re abstracting!
有四个阶段
There are four stages.
现在是第一阶段 非具象碎片
This is the first: Non-objective fragmentation!
好吧 别慌
All right. Do not panic.
我们待在一起
What is important is that we all stay together.
已经第二阶段了 我们要分解了
We’re in the second stage. We’re deconstructing!
快跑
Run!
我的腿没知觉了
I can’t feel my legs!
找到了
There they are.
快过来
Come here, me!
我们得赶紧出去
We’ve got to get out of here
不然待会要变成一块块色块了
before we’re nothing but shape and color!
那样就出不去了
We’ll get stuck here forever!
出不去 我们为什么要进来
Stuck? Why did we come in here?
这边是近道嘛
I told you, it’s a shortcut!
火车
The train!
不好 我们变成二维了 第三阶段
Oh, no. We’re two-dimensional! That’s stage three!
哪儿也去不了了
We’re getting nowhere!
-身材 我没有身材了 -快点
– Depth! I’m lacking depth! – Come on.
进不去了
We can’t fit.
我们已经抽象化了 到第四阶段了
Oh, no, we’re nonfigurative. This is the last stage!
来不及了
We’re not going to make it!
等等 我们是二维的 快头朝下
Wait! We’re two-dimensional. Fall on your face!
别走啊
Stop! Stop!
你不是说这是近路吗
No! I thought you said that was a shortcut.
对 但是真不该走
I did, but wow, we should not have gone in there.
太危险了 他们应该贴个警示的
That was dangerous! They really should put up a sign.
下趟车什么时候来
How long until the next train?
谁知道 别担心 那边还有一个火车站
Who knows. But don’t worry. There’s another station. That way.
火车总会在那里停
The train always stops there.
坐一站就到总站了
Right before it goes to headquarters.
要是快点走应该赶得上
If we hurry, we can catch it.
你不是又要带我们抄近道吧
This isn’t another one of your shortcuts, is it?
是的
Yeah!
真的有火车站吗
Is there really another station?
对 在那边
Through there.
欢迎来到想象乐园
Welcome to Imagination Land!
-想象乐园吗 -没错
– Imagination land? – Sure!
我经常来 基本上算是镇长
I come here all the time. I’m practically the mayor.
你们饿了吗 这里有薯条森林
Hey, you guys hungry? There’s French Fry Forest!
-美味 -不是吧
– Delicious. – No way!
快来看 奖杯镇
Check it out! Trophy Town!
奖章 绶带 每个人都是赢家
Medals! Ribbons! Everyone’s a winner!
我是第一名
I won first place!
-我也是 -参与奖
– Me too! – Participation award.
等等 忧忧快看 是云朵城
Wait, is that… Sadness, look, it’s Cloud Town!
我最喜欢这个了
That is my favorite!
好软
It’s so soft!
让我试试
Let me try.
你这是要干什么
Hey! What’s the big idea?
你最好把墙修好 否则吃不了兜着走
You better fix that wall, or else you’re in big troub…
不好 是火山岩浆
Oh, no! Lava!
想象乐园太棒了
Imagination Land is the best!
为什么一定要跟人交流呢
Is it all going to be so interactive?
快看 纸牌屋
Hey, look! The House of Cards!
等等 等一下
Wait. Hang on just a minute.
-你的火箭 -没错
– Your rocket! – Yeah.
我把它藏在这里保管
I stashed it in there for safekeeping,
我已经准备好带莱莉去月球了
and now I’m all set to take Riley to the moon!
-抱歉 -好极了
– I’m sorry. – Great.
我好喜欢想象乐园
I love Imagination Land.
是不是很棒 总有新东西出现…
Isn’t it great? And there’s always something new, like…
那是谁
Who the heck is that?
假想男友
Imaginary boyfriend.
我愿为莱莉赴汤蹈火
I would die for Riley.
-我从没见过他 -我住在加拿大
– I’ve never seen him before. – I live in Canada.
别管他 这边 穿过学前世界
Anyway, this way. Through Preschool World!
很快就能坐上火车了
We’re nearly to the train!
莱莉 我们来了
Riley, here we come!
这会很有意思的 新队伍新朋友
This should be fun! New team, new friends.
这些孩子看起来不错
These kids look pretty good,
要知道他们可是来自旧金山
considering they’re from San Francisco.
好了 安德森 该你上了
Okay, Andersen, you’re up!
-走了 -好了 祝你好运 亲爱的
– Got to go. – Okay. Good luck, sweetie!
运气现在对我们没什么帮助
Luck isn’t going to help us now.
如果她尝试使用冰球岛 会塌的
If she tries to use Hockey Island, it’s going down.
所以我找来所有我能想到的冰球记忆
Which is why I’ve recalled every hockey memory I can think of.
总有一个能暂替核心记忆发挥作用
One of these has got to work in place of the core memory.
-她要开始了 -快点
– She’s about to play! – Hurry!
我们做到了 伙计们 起作用了
We did it, gang! It’s working!
变线 变线 快变线
Line change! Line change! Change it up!
不 不
No! No!
就跟没学过打冰球一样
It’s like we don’t learn anything.
-加油 -继续加油
– Come on! – Let’s pick it up out there!
传球 射门 射门

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章一条狗的使命
下一篇文章奇异博士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!