No, no, no, no, no.
我都开始嫉妒那只死老鼠了
I’m starting to envy the dead mouse.
把橡皮球拿开 开始关禁闭了
Get out the rubber ball, we’re in solitary confinement.
莱莉不能住在这
Riley can’t live here.
-她说得没错 -这简直太糟了
– She’s right. – It’s the worst.
-太糟了 -绝对是最糟的
– Really bad. – It’s absolutely the worst.
这是我这辈子去过的最烂的地方
It’s the worst place I’ve ever been in my entire life.
没什么是蝴蝶窗帘遮不住的
Hey, it’s nothing our butterfly curtains couldn’t fix.
有本书说过 空房♥间正是大好机会
I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.
哪本书啊
Where did you read that?
这不重要 反正我看过也觉得它说得对
It doesn’t matter. I read it and it’s great.
这里放床 那里放桌子
We’ll put the bed there. And the desk over there.
-冰球灯放这里 -椅子放那里
– The hockey lamp goes there. – Put the chair there.
-奖杯都放那 -星星 我喜欢
– The trophy collection goes there. – Stars! I like that!
这就对了 快把东西从搬运车里搬出来吧
Now we’re talking! Let’s go get our stuff from the moving Van!
好了 拜拜
All right. Goodbye.
你猜怎么着 搬运车周四才能到
Well, guess what? The moving Van won’t be here until Thursday.
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding.
搬运车还没到 简直是最糟糕的一天
The Van is lost? It is the worst day ever!
搬运车还没到
The Van is lost.
你不是说昨天就能到吗
You said it would be here yesterday!
我知道 说好是昨天到的
I know that’s what I said. That’s what they told me!
妈妈和爸爸压力好大
Mom and dad are stressed out!
-他们压力很大 -我们该怎么办
– They’re stressed out? – What are we going to do?
他们到底什么情况
What’s their problem?
我有个好主意
I’ve got a great idea!
你到底看合同没有
Did you even read the contract?
安德森进攻了 她在逼近
Andersen makes her move. She’s closing in!
想都别想
No, you’re not!
她就要前去射门了
She’s lining up for the shot!
我在你后面
Coming behind you.
-小心 小心 -她射门得分
– Watch out! Watch out! – She shoots and she scores! Yeah!
来啊 老太婆
Come on, grandma!
老太婆
“Grandma”?
她把头发扎起来了 比赛开始了
She put her hair up, we’re in for it!
把我放下来
Hey, put me down!
抱歉 等等
Sorry. Hold on. Hold on.

Hello?
等等
Wait. Wh…
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding.
好吧 帮我拖一下时间 马上到
All right. Stall for me. I’ll be right there.
约好周四见面 但投资人今天提前到了
The investor’s supposed to show up on Thursday, not today!
-我得走了 -没事 我们理解
– I got to go. – It’s okay. We get it.
你是最棒的 谢谢 亲爱的
You’re the best. Thanks, hon.
拜拜 亲爱的
See you, sweetie.
爸爸就这样走了
Dad just left us.
他不爱我们了 好难过
He doesn’t love us anymore. That’s sad.
该由我♥操♥作了吧
I should drive, right?
乐乐 你在干什么
Joy? What are you doing?
先等一下
Just give me one second.
原来莱莉还没吃午餐 记得吗
You know what I’ve realized? Riley hasn’t had lunch! Remember?
我在街边看到了披萨店
Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street.
我们要不要去吃吃看
Maybe we could try that?
听上去很美味
Pizza sounds delicious.
-披萨 好啊 -吃披萨去
– Pizza? That’s good. – Yes! Pizza!
-怎么回事 -谁会往披萨上放西兰花
– What the heck is that? – Who puts broccoli on pizza?
够了 我受够了
That’s it. I’m done.
恭喜你 旧金山 你把披萨也毁了
Congratulations, San Francisco, you’ve ruined pizza!
先是夏威夷然后是你
First the Hawaiians and now you!
哪有披萨店只卖♥♥一种口味的
What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza?
肯定是旧金山特色 对吧
Must be a San Francisco thing, huh?
不过总比在内布拉斯加吃的那顿晚餐强一点
Still, it’s not as bad as that soup. At that diner in Nebraska.
是啊 勺子都能在汤里立着
Yeah. The spoon stood up in the soup by itself!
真恶心
That was disgusting.
太好了 家庭岛开始运作了
Good. Family is running.
爸爸的胃真是铁打的
Dad’s got a steel stomach.
开车出来还是挺有趣吧
The drive out was pretty fun, huh?
你最喜欢哪个部分
What was your favorite part?
朝车窗外吐口水
Spitting out the car window!
绝对不是老爸唱歌♥的时候
Definitely not when dad was singing.
系安全带
Wearing a seat belt!
和恐龙照相的那次怎么样
What about the time with the dinosaur?
-就是这个 -绝对的
– That’s the one. – Definitely!
茄子
Say cheese!
-爸爸 -亲爱的
– Dad! Dad! – Honey!
-别乱动 -车滑走了
– Now hold still. – The car!
停 别别别
Stop! No, no, no!
这个不错 乐乐
Nice one, Joy.
我喜欢跟恐龙照相那次 真有趣
I liked that time at the dinosaur. That was pretty funny.
等等 发生了什么事
Wait. What? What happened?
她影响了记忆
She did something to the memory.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我只是摸了一下
I just touched it.
-应该不会变才对 -把它变回来 乐乐
– That shouldn’t make it change. – Change it back, Joy!
-我正在试 -变不回来吗
– I’m trying. – You can’t change it back?
-不行 我做不到 -干得漂亮 忧忧
– No! I guess I can’t! – Good going, sadness.
要是现在莱莉想起刚刚那一幕
Now when Riley thinks of that moment with dad,
她会感到伤心 真棒
she’s gonna feel sad. Bravo.
抱歉 乐乐 我不知道
I’m sorry, Joy. I don’t really know…
我还以为…
I thought maybe if you…
乐乐 前面有楼梯
Joy, we’ve got a stairway coming up.
在搞清楚怎么回事之前
Just don’t touch any other memories
别再碰其他记忆了
until we figure out what’s going on.
-好的 -好的 准备好
– Okay. – All right. Get ready.
这个扶手很长 我们可以一直滑到底
This is a monster railing and we are riding it all the way down!
等等 发生了什么事
Wait, what? What happened?
-核心记忆 -不
– A core memory! – No!
忧忧 你在干什么
Sadness, what are you doing?
这个看着有点歪了
It looked like one was crooked,
我一打开它就掉出来了
so I opened it and then it fell out. I…
我只是想摸摸它
It’s just that… I wanted to maybe hold one.
-乐乐
– Joy!
忧忧 你差点碰到核心记忆
Sadness, you nearly touched a core memory.
你一碰它们就变不回来了
And when you touch them, we can’t change them back.
我知道 很抱歉 我不知道自己怎么了
I know. I’m sorry. Something’s wrong with me.
感觉自己快要崩溃了
It’s like I’m having a breakdown.
你没有崩溃 只是压力有点大
You’re not having a breakdown. It’s stress.
我不停地犯这种错 真是糟糕透了
I keep making mistakes like that. I’m awful.
-没有啦 -还很烦人
– No, you’re not. – And annoying.
你不能一直盯着你犯的错
You know what? You can’t focus on what’s going wrong.
总有峰回路转的时候 去找寻快乐
There’s always a way to turn things around, to find the fun.
找寻快乐 我不知道怎么找
Yeah. Find the fun. I don’t know how to do that.
想想快乐的事吧
Okay. Well, try to think of something funny.
还记得那个狗狗死掉的搞笑电影吗
Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
那不是
Yeah, that’s not…
那么和梅格一起的那次呢
What about that time with Meg
莱莉笑得太猛牛奶从鼻子里喷出来
when Riley laughed so hard milk came out of her nose?
是啊 超难受 火烧火燎的
Yeah. That hurt. It felt like fire.
太糟糕了
It was awful.
好吧 别想那个了 想想其他的
Okay, okay, don’t think of that. Let’s try something else.
你最爱干嘛
What are your favorite things to do?
我最爱干嘛
My favorite?
我喜欢在户外
Well, I like it when we’re outside.
很好 有沙滩和阳光
That’s good. Like there’s the beach and sunshine.
我们把爸爸埋进去只露出头
Like that time we buried dad in the sand up to his neck.
我想的是雨天
I was thinking more like rain.
雨天 我也很喜欢雨天
Rain? Rain is my favorite, too!
我们可以踩水坑啊
We can stomp around in puddles.
很帅气的雨伞 闪电
You know, there’s cool umbrellas, lightning storms.
下雨天背会被打湿
More like when the rain runs down our back
鞋子还会进水

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章一条狗的使命
下一篇文章奇异博士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!