Your job is to make sure
就是保证把悲伤都留在里面
that all the sadness stays inside of it.
所以你想让我在这里站一天
So you want me to just stand here?
我没有那个权力对你指手画脚
Hey, it’s not my place to tell you how to do your job.
你就负责把悲伤保管好就对了
Just make sure that all the sadness stays in the circle!
看 你做得多好 是不是很好玩
See? You’re a pro at this! Isn’t this fun?
-不好玩 -好孩子
– No. – Atta girl.
好了 各位 开局不错
All right, everyone, fresh start.
美好的一天即将开始
We are gonna have a good day,
然后是美好的一周
which will turn into a good week,
再是美好的一年
which will turn into a good year,
最后是美好的一辈子
which turns into a good life!
重要的日子
So, the big day!
去新学校结交新朋友
New school, new friends, huh?
对啊 我有点小紧张 但我更兴奋
I know! I’m kind of nervous, but I’m mostly excited.
我裙子好看吗 喜欢吗
How do I look? Do you like my shirt?
可爱极了
Very cute!
一个人上学没事吧 要不要我们送你去
Are you gonna be okay? You want us to walk with you?
众目睽睽下跟家长一起上学
Mom and dad? With us in public?
-还是算了吧 -我来搞定
– No thank you. – I’m on it!
不用了 我能行的 爸爸妈妈再见
Nope! I’m fine. Bye, mom. Bye, dad.
在学校过得开心 小猴子
Have a good day at school, Monkey.
去学校好好玩 亲爱的
Have a great day, sweetheart!
-这简直太疯狂了 -还挺好玩的
-That’s crazy. It really is. -That was so funny.
是哪场棒球赛最近开始来着
Do you know what basketball game is coming up?
我们真的乐意来这里吗
Are you sure we want to do this?
-进去再说 -说得对 大步向前吧
– In we go! – Okay! Going in! Yes!
看见那个女孩没
Did you see her? Hello?
两点钟方向那群女生一定很酷
Okay, we’ve got a group of cool girls at two o’clock.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
一个打了双耳洞 一个围了套头围巾
Double ears pierced, infinity scarf.
她这是涂了眼影吗
Is she wearing eye shadow?
挺想和这种人做朋友的
Yeah, we want to be friends with them.
那就去搭讪吧
Let’s go talk to them!
开什么玩笑 搭讪行不通的
Are you kidding? We’re not talking to them.
得先获得她们的好感才行
We want them to like us.
说的是 等等 什么
Yeah. Wait, what?
终于把所有潜在的坏结局整理完了
Almost finished with the potential disasters.
最坏莫过于身陷流沙或者人体自燃
Worst scenario is either quicksand, spontaneous combustion,
或者是被老师点名回答问题
or getting called on by the teacher.
只要说的这些都不发生的话…
So as long as none of those happen…
同学们 我们班来了个新同学
Okay, everybody. We have a new student in class today.
开什么玩笑 这才来第一天
Are you kidding me? Out of the gate?
告诉我这不是真的
This is not happening!
莱莉 跟大家做个自我介绍好吗
Riley, would you like to tell us something about yourself?
才不要
No!
假装不会说话好了
Pretend we can’t speak English.
别激动 我来搞定
don’t worry. I got this.
好吧
Okay.
我叫莱利·安德森
My name is Riley Andersen.
前两天刚从明尼苏达搬到这来
I’m from Minnesota and now I live here.
跟我们讲讲明尼苏达吧
And how about Minnesota?
你觉得明尼苏达怎么样
Can you tell us something about it?
那边的雪一定比这边厚多了吧
Well, you certainly get a lot more snow than we do.
她怎么这么搞笑
She’s hilarious!
是啊 下雪天冷极了
Yeah, it gets pretty cold.
湖面一结冰 我们就能玩冰球了
The lake freezes over, and that’s when we play hockey.
我们球队很棒 名字叫土拨鼠队
I’m on a great team. We’re called the Prairie Dogs.
我的朋友梅格是前锋 我爸爸是教练
My friend Meg plays forward. And my dad’s the coach.
我家里几乎人人都会滑冰
Pretty much everyone in my family skates.
称得上是家庭传统了
It’s kind of a family tradition.
我们几乎每个周末都会去湖边
We go out on the lake almost every weekend.
不过都过去了 因为我搬家了
Or we did, till I moved away.
-什么情况 -等一下 怎么了
– Hey, what gives? – Wait, what?
忧忧 你碰到了记忆
Sadness! You touched a memory?
不是说好不能碰的吗
We talked about this.
我知道 我错了
Yeah, I know. I’m sorry.
快回到你的圈里去
Get back in your circle.
到底怎么回事
What’s going on?
-怎么弹不出来 -快把它弄下来 乐乐
– Why won’t it eject? – Get it out of there, Joy.
我们以前常常玩捉人游戏
We used to play tag and stuff.
三点钟方向 那三个女孩在交头接耳
Cool kids whispering at three o’clock!
-看见那副表情了吗 -不
– Did you see that look? – No.
他们开始嚼舌根了
They’re judging us!
谁来帮我拉一下 大家一起…
Somebody help me! Grab that… everybody put…
可自从搬家后 一切都变了
But everything’s different now. Since we moved.
大事不好 她哭了 还是在学校里
No! We’re crying! At school!
怎么会 忧忧 你到底在干嘛
What? Sadness! What are you doing?
对不起
Oh, no! I’m sorry!
居然是核心记忆
It’s a Core Memory!
还是蓝色的
But it’s blue.
不 等等 拦住它 不
No! Wait! Stop it! No! No!
乐乐 不行
Joy, no.
这可是核心记忆
That’s a Core Memory!
-乐乐 等等 -别抢了 快放手
– Joy, wait! – Stop it! Let go!
核心记忆
The Core Memories!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
非常感谢你 莱莉
Thank you, Riley.
我知道要融入新环境很难
I know it can be tough moving to a new place,
不过我们都很欢迎你来
but we’re happy to have you here.
好了 大家把历史书拿出来
All right, everyone, get out your history books
翻到第七章
and turn to chapter seven.
这下我可以骂脏话了吧
Can I say that curse word now?
不 一 二 三 好了
No! One, two, three. Okay.
都找齐了
I got them.
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
长♥期♥记忆区 等等
Long Term Memory? Wait…
这不是搞怪岛吗
Goofball Island?
莱莉的个性岛屿都灭了
Riley’s Islands of Personality. They’re all down!
大事不好了
This is bad.
这…这难不倒我们
We…we can fix this!
只需要安全回到总部
We just have to get back to Headquarters,
把核心记忆原封不动装回去
plug the Core Memories in,
莱莉就能恢复正常了
and Riley will be back to normal.
现在莱莉没了核心记忆
Riley has no Core Memories.
没了个性岛屿 就连…
No Personality Islands and no…
什么 你想说什么
What? What is it?

You.
你现在不在总部
You’re not in headquarters.
没有你 莱莉就永远开心不起来了
Without you, Riley can’t be happy.
我们必须把你送回去
We got to get you back up there.
我来了 莱莉
I’m coming, Riley.
事实证明
So, as it turns out,
绿色垃圾桶装的不是可回收物
the green trash can is not recycling,
而是鸡蛋壳和水果蔬菜这类的绿色有机物
it’s for greens. Like compost. And eggshells.
蓝色装的才是可回收的
And the blue one is recycling.
黑色装的是无机垃圾
And the black one is trash.
莱莉看起来好奇怪
Riley is acting so weird.
为什么会这样
Why is she acting so weird?
还能为什么 所有的岛都灭掉了
What do you expect? All the islands are down.
要是乐乐在就好了
Joy would know what to do.
有了
That’s it.
在乐乐回来之前 我们替她完成工作
Until she gets back, we just do what Joy would do!
好主意
Great idea.
我是怒怒 你是怕怕 他是厌厌
Anger, Fear, Disgust,
我们拿什么让她开心起来
how are we supposed to be happy?
莱莉 我有个好消息要告诉你
Hey, Riley. I’ve got good news!
我在这附近发现了一个青少年冰球社团
I found a junior hockey league right here in San Francisco.
更棒的是
And get this,
明天放学后就会选拔新队员
Try-outs are tomorrow after school.
运气还不错 是吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章一条狗的使命
下一篇文章奇异博士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!