and makes our shoes soggy.
很冷很冷 冷得发抖
And we get all cold, shivery,
让人打不起精神
and everything just starts feeling droopy.
放轻松点
Hey, hey. Hey, easy.
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
咱俩想的真是天差地别
It’s just like really the opposite of what we’re going for here.
哭泣让我慢下步伐
Crying helps me slow down,
免被生活的重担所困扰
and obsess over the weight of life’s problems.
我们想点别的吧
You know what? Let’s, think about something else.
读点头脑手册如何 听上去很有趣
How about we read some mind manuals, huh? Sounds fun.
我基本都读过
I’ve read most of them.
这个你读过吗 好像很有趣
Well, have you read this one? This seems interesting.
第47卷 恢复长♥期♥记忆
“Long term memory retrieval, volume 47”?
-没有 -多么引人入胜
– No. – A real page-turner!
长♥期♥记忆经由通道分类选取
“Long term memory data selection via channel subgrouping”?
怎么样 有趣吧 你这个幸运的家伙
See? Fun already! You lucky dog.
你有这么多有趣的书可以读
You’re reading these cool things.
我却得去工作 真不公平
I got to go work. Life is so unfair.
我们怎么办
What can we do?
资金只够用维持一到两个月
We’ve only got capital to last a month, maybe two.
如果到时我们还没找到投资者
If we can’t find investors by then,
我们就得裁员了
we’re going to have to lay people off.
妈妈 爸爸 来给我个晚安吻吧
Mom! Dad! Come kiss me good night!
-我知道 -马上来
– I know. I know. – Be right there!
这个项目必须做成 知道吗
We’ve got to land this, okay?
你听到爸爸说话了吗 他好像很沮丧
Did you hear dad? He sounded really upset.
那是什么 一头熊吗 是一头熊
What was that? Was it a bear? It’s a bear!
旧金山怎么会有熊
There are no bears in San Francisco.
我看过一个长满毛的家伙 看上去就像熊
I saw a really hairy guy. He looked like a bear.
吓得我一惊一乍的 快要神经衰弱了
I’m so jumpy. My nerves are shot.
别跟我提你的神经
I don’t want to hear about your nerves.
要我来说
I’ll tell you what it is.
搬家根本就是个错误的决定
This move has been a bust.
这不就是我一直说的吗
That’s what I’ve been telling you guys!
现在莱莉害怕的东西至少有三十七样
There are at least 37 things for Riley to be scared of right now.
光是这臭味就足以让她窒息了
The smell alone is enough to make her gag.
真不敢相信父母居然把家搬到这来
I can’t believe mom and dad moved us here!
好了 我明白 你们都不是很满意
Look, I get it. You guys have concerns.
不过我们经历过更糟的不是吗
But we’ve been through worse!
这样吧 我们列个清单
Tell you what, let’s make a list
来看看哪些事能让莱莉高兴起来
of all the things Riley should be happy about.
好吧 让我数数 破房♥子 破房♥间
Fine. Let’s see, this house stinks, our room stinks.
-诡异的披萨 -远在天边的朋友
– Pizza is weird here. – Our friends are back home.
还有载满家当的迟到搬运车
And all of our stuff is in the missing van!
行了 还能坏到哪去呢
Come on. It could be worse.
你说得对 乐乐
Yeah, Joy.
如果没有躺在脏兮兮的地板上睡睡袋的话
We could be lying on the dirty floor. In a bag.
好吧 我承认 开头确实很不顺
Okay, I admit it, we had a rough start.
但是往好的方面想想…
But think of all the good things that…
你错了 乐乐
No, Joy.
莱莉在这种环境下没理由开心起来
There’s absolutely no reason for Riley to be happy right now.
你就别管了
Let us handle this.
要我说 直接翘课把自己反锁在屋里最好
I say we skip school tomorrow and lock ourselves in the bedroom.
我们连换洗衣服都没有 怎么见人
We have no clean clothes. I mean, no one should see us.
我们还可以哭到气绝
Yeah, we could cry until we can’t breathe.
或者干脆关上门 尽情地骂脏话
We should lock the door and scream that curse word we know.
-这样准没错 -都打住
– It’s a good one! – Now hold on!
谁没有不顺心的时候呢 对吧
Look, we all have our off days. You know…
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
载着坏消息的”妈妈号♥”列车已进站
The mom bad news train is pulling in.
搬运车还是没到
Still no moving Van.
他们现在又改口说下周二才能到
Now they’re saying it won’t be here till Tuesday,
真是难以置信
can you believe it?
爸爸去哪儿了
Where’s dad?
接电♥话♥呢 这一趟简直让他脱不开身
On the phone. This new venture is keeping him pretty busy.
还需要我多说吗
I rest my case!
你♥爸♥爸最近压力过大
Your dad’s a little stressed,
为新公♥司♥的起步和运营操碎了心
you know, about getting his new company up and running.
现在 稍微来点不开心的表情吧
Now for a few well-placed withering scowls.
其实我真的很想对你说
I guess all I really want to say is,
谢谢你
thank you.
就算经历了那么多不顺心的事
You know, through all this confusion you’ve stayed…
你却还能保持积极的心态
Well, you’ve stayed our happy girl.
爸爸最近确实压力很大
Your dad’s under a lot of pressure,
但如果我们都能乐观一点
but if you and I can keep smiling,
爸爸也许会好受一点
it would be a big help.
我们能做到的 对吧
We can do that for him. Right?
那当然
Yeah, sure.
你真是上天赐予的小礼物
What did we do to deserve you?
-做个好梦 -晚安
– Sweet dreams. – Good night.
比起和妈妈吵架 还是开心一点比较好
Well, you can’t argue with mom. Happy it is.
我们是快乐家族 这名字不错
Team Happy! Sounds great!
无条件支持你 乐乐
Totally behind you, Joy.
看来我们也该休息了
Looks like we’re going into rem.
今晚我来值夜班
I got dream duty,
我等下会把这些送到长♥期♥记忆区去的
so I’ll take care of sending these to Long Term.
今天干得不错 伙计们
Great day today, guys!
都睡个好觉吧 快乐家族
Sleep well, Team Happy!
好了 来看看今晚会做个什么梦
All right, what’s on tonight, Dream Production?
我们到了 这就是新家
Well, this is it. The new place.
跟我一起住吧 莱莉
Come live with me, Riley.
是谁叫了西兰花披萨外卖♥♥
Somebody order a broccoli pizza?
-来吃我呀 -我可是有机蔬菜
-Eat me! -I’m organic!
够了 到底是谁在负责造梦
No! Who is in charge of programing down there?
我知道不能这么做 不过…
I know I’m not supposed to do this, but…
今天不能就这么结束了
We are not going to end the day like this.
别担心
don’t you worry.
我保证 明天一定是美好的一天
I’m gonna make sure that tomorrow is another great day.
相信我
I promise.
早上好 没吵醒你们吧
Hello! Did I wake you?
你非得鼓捣那玩意儿吗
Do you have to play that?
我需要练习呀
Well, I have to practice.
不过我倒觉得这个动作更像是拥抱
And I don’t think of it as playing so much as hugging.
新学校的第一天 激动死我了
First day of school! Very, very exciting.
昨晚我熬夜想了个周全的计划
I was up late last night figuring out a new plan.
听好了 怕怕
Here it is! Fear.
关于转校第一天可能出现的所有坏结果
I need a list of all the possible negative outcomes
你来整理一份清单
on the first day at a new school.
我早就想过了
Way ahead of you there.
有谁知道”流星”怎么写吗
Does anyone know how to spell “Meteor”?
厌厌 你把莱莉打扮得出众一点
Disgust. Make sure Riley stands out today.
但也不要太格格不入
But also blends in.
我一定会让莱莉看起来美美的
When I’m through, Riley will look so good,
其他人只有自惭形秽的份
the other kids will look at their own outfits and barf.
“乐乐” “我在这”
“Joy.” “Yes, Joy?”
“今天控制台由你操纵
“You’ll be in charge of the console,
确保莱莉能开心一整天
keeping Riley happy all day long.
“另外 你的裙子真可爱 我喜欢”
“And may I add I love your dress? It’s adorable.”
“你说这件旧衣服吗 谢谢你
“This old thing? Thank you so much.
我觉得裙摆飘起来特好看”
I love the way it twirls.”
思想火车 真准时
Train of Thought! Right on schedule.
怒怒 把原来的白日梦都撤下来
Anger. Unload the daydreams.
我准备了一些新的 免得课程无聊
I ordered extra in case things get slow in class.
要想派上用场的话
It might come in handy.
除非新学校的课程又无聊又没用
If this new school is full of boring, useless classes.
不过我觉得多半是这样
Which it probably will be.
忧忧 我有一个很重要的任务交给你
Sadness. I have a super important job just for you.
-真的吗 -跟我来
– Really? – Follow me.
-你在干什么 -搞定 真棒
– What are you doing? – And there. Perfect!
这个是属于忧忧你的圆圈
This is the circle of sadness.
你的任务

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章一条狗的使命
下一篇文章奇异博士
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!