– Even though he’s hardly seen anything. – What you mean, hardly seen anything?
– 他总是中途离场 – 真糟糕!
– He always leaves during the interval. – Boys!
你看起来不像经纪人…
You don’t look like an agent …
你是顺道过来向我们问好的吧?
Have you called in to see if we’re all right, is that it?
真可惜 下半场才是精华
Shame, all my best scenes are in the second half.
杰…痴迷于田纳西·威廉斯的戏剧
Jay’s … There’s a big, big Tennessee Williams fan.
我是绝不会这么过火
Personally, I wouldn’t go that far myself.
他剧中的女人总是很歇斯底里
All the women in them always seem so hysterical, don’t they?
我和你说起过杰
Jay’s that bloke I was telling you about.
他抛弃了妻子 他恨她
He left his wife. He hates her now.
我肯定和你说过
I’m sure I mentioned to you.
他还在见个女人 一周一次
He sees this woman, sees this woman once a week.
不只是见面 没理解错的话…
And not only sees her, if I understand right …
好了 我上去了
OK, I’m going up..
– 各位晚安 – 晚安 克莱尔
– Good night everyone. – Night, Claire.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, Love.
– 安迪 – 对了 鞋子
– Andy. – Oh yeah, shoes …
愿上帝保佑
Bless you.
好了 呆会儿见 我很快回来
All right, I’ll see you in a minute. Back in a sec.
我还在换衣服
I haven’t finished dressing.
我就来 稍后见
I’ll be there straight away. See you there
很高兴见到你 喝一杯吗?
Nice meeting you. Stay for a drink?
要关门吗?
Want me to shut this?
我一度在想你一言不发的原因
I mean, at one point, the fact that you never said anything. I wondered.
如此沉默的女人
A woman who keeps her trap shut so much
我隐藏的一面很可怕吧?
All those scenes I was hiding; scary, isn’t it?
瞧 这非常让人放心
Look, you know? Fucking reassuring, Very reassuring.
誓言、忠诚、支持…放在一起很有效
Vows, fidelity, support, faithfulness … the whole works.
怎会想要舍弃这一切? 你不想成为这第一人吧
Why should you miss out on all that? You’d have been the first woman who ever had.
这不是我来的原因 你知道的
That’s not why I’m here, though. that’s not why I’m here, you know.
一方面 是来说明我的来历
At one point, just to make it very clear where I’m coming from …
其次 我认为我们在一起是你想要的
At one point I thought that if what we did together was all that you wanted,
因为你比我更清楚
it was because you knew more than me.
我认为你发现了什么
I thought you’d found something.
我认为你领先于我
I thought you were ahead of me
到最后你会向我说明一切
and that in the end you would tell me what you knew.
这么想着很好
That was the really great thing,
未来的某天你会向我说明的
that some fucking point in the future you would tell me what you knew.
但你一直闭口不谈
But, of course, you just keep your gob shut.
– 你在和他干嘛? – 他是我丈夫
– What the fuck are you doing with him? – He’s my husband.
你想谈谈?那么来吧…
You wanted to talk? Well then, here we are …
说啊
Talking.
这杯免费
That’s on the house.
你就是那个需要振作的不幸男人
So then, you’re an unhappy bloke who’s managed to bounce back.
是吗?
Is that it?
如果是这样 我能说什么?
Well if it’s good, What can I say?
其实这样倒好…最后见你一次
It’s good actually… See you at least one last time,
否则我会像个蠢女人一样担心
Otherwise I might have been worried, like some stupid cow.
一分钟前你看起来还很悲伤…
Hey. Back there for a minute you looked really sad …
但想想你拥有的一切
But think of everything that’s yours, everything that you’re going back to
家人、孩子 爱你的丈夫
your family, and your kid, and your husband that loves you so,
深爱的戏剧表演
and a job in the theater that you so love …
所有人都听你的 不是吗?
Everybody listens to you, don’t they? Everybody listens to you.
包括我 我们甚至都不认识彼此
Even me. I don’t even know you, you don’t even know me,
在这里 我听你的 为你着迷
and here I am listening to you, interested in you.
就在这散发尿味的小剧场里
In some fucking half-assed little theater that stinks of piss.
老天 这就是你的游戏?
Jesus Christ … It’s all your game, isn’t it?
我没想到你这样…
I didn’t picture you like this …
你没想到我这样?你在玩什么游戏
You didn’t picture me like this? What a fucking game you are.
第一次你一定很惊讶
That first day you must have been really surprised.
我想过希望你怎么做…
I thought everything… that I should want you to …
但也没什么大不了
I didn’t seem to make a big deal out of it. That …
你不说话 我也不难过
that didn’t seem to hurt me that much, you not saying anything …
你不说话 我一点也没多想
I didn’t give you do not saying anything a second thought.
你没想到我这样?
You didn’t picture me like this? You didn’t picture me like this?
我才是没想到
I didn’t picture you at all.
现在简单多了 疑问一下子都解决了
Right. It’s much simpler for me, and now every thing’s settled in one go.
很好 我喜欢确定无疑的事 不用浪费时间
Well that’s fine. I like it when things are over and done. No time wasted.
你好 杰
Hi, Jay.
你好
Hi.
我很快回来
I’ll be back in a second.
妈妈今晚很棒 是吗?
Mom was good tonight, wasn’t she?
是…她一直都很棒
Yeah … But she’s always good, isn’t she.
不 爸爸说她“时好时坏”
No, it’s Dad … He says she’s “uneven.”
但他说了不算 他只来过几次
But he can’t talk, since he only goes to the first few nights.
他没法比较
So he can’t really compare.
我来看过很多次了
I like seeing the play lots of times,
因为我不是总能一下子理解
because I don’t always understand everything the first time.
你有女朋友吗?
Do you have a girlfriend?
就是在学校里你很喜欢的女生?
Like a girl you like a lot at school?
你们发展的如何?
How are things going between the two of you?
来吧 要走了
Well …Come on, we’re off now.
来 道个别
Come on. Say goodbye.
周四呢?你会来吗?
What about Thursday? Are you here Thursday?
当你沉浸在悲痛中时
When you’re in mourning, you know …
更有理由像平时一样生活
all the more reason, I think, to carry on as usual.
那是唯一的办法
That’s the only of handling it.
不过 你就不能和教晚课的人说说
But then, again, … can’t you say to the bloke who runs the evening classes
毕竟有人死了!
Someone’s died, after all!
贝蒂 其实没人死去
You know, Betty, actually, no one has died …
不是真死
actually died.
如果没人死去 那你一定在说自己
Well, if no one has died, that must mean it’s you.
如果你觉得要死了 我会陪着你 没问题
But if you feel like you’re going to die, I’d rather be with you, no question.
事实上 我很荣幸
In fact, I’m flattered to be here.
我“死”时 没人在身边
when I died there was no one there.
我得自己处理一切
I had to go through the whole thing on my own.
我办到了 但有人陪伴也很好
OK. I did it, but a bit of company won’t hurt.
也许我该振作些
Perhaps I should be getting back …
所以如果你是认真的
So, in principle, if you’re serious,
有个“死亡之日”的节目
they have a program the day you die. Yes.
笑对孩子…我们昨晚就是那样
having a laugh with the kids … we did that last night.
然后你开始说
Then comes going to tell someone something
自己死定了
something you’re dead set on, for good or bad,
说一些你从没说过的话
something you’d never have said.
因为人在临死前 有充分的言论自♥由♥
‘Cause on the day you die, you have total freedom of speech.
大致如此
In principle …
我遇见一个男人
I met a man …
不像我 我不知道如何分配精力 他却很果断
not like me, I don’t know how to use my energy but he does; he’s really determined.
但有一天他突然翻脸
And then one day he found out how to turn it against me.
就这样 把一切都收走了
And just like that, he took back everything he had given me.
这就是他的目的 毁掉一切
That’s what he wanted, I think, to screw everything up.
对我俩而言 这很有效
And it worked. Between the two of us, it worked.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
“死亡之日” 是什么?
What was it, the day you died?
过去的事了
It’s in the past
现在没事了
It’s fine, you know.
不必再说了
There’s no more to say about it.
谢天谢地…
Thank God …
克莱尔说不再教学生了
Claire says she wants to give up the acting class.
– 我很沮丧 – 她只是有点累了
– I’m all upset. – She’s just a bit tired, that’s all.
她对自己要求太高 我一直对她说
She gives too much of herself, you see. I’m always telling her…
就像那些戏剧课
It’s like these classes she gives. It’s always out in places
她花在路上的时间总比授课时间长
where the train takes longer to get to than the time she spends doing the classes.
有点难懂 但你明白我的意思
That’s a bit confusing, but you know what I mean.
就是这样 你无能为力 克莱尔喜欢这样
There you go. There’s nothing you can do about it. Claire’s like that.
就像她决定尝试表演
It’s like when she decided to have a go at acting.
瞧她的年纪 已经不年轻了
The age she was, she’s no spring chicken.
也没有这方面的经验 但…
and she’d never really done it before, but …
就这样 直中靶心
There you go. Straight forward, didn’t you.
我们认识时…
And when we met …
我…不 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!