Jay and me, we were like two brothers here.
双胞胎
Old twins, that’s us.
我俩随时可能流落街头 但没关系
One or other of us could have been left by the wayside at any time, but no
我们会患难与共
onward as one
人生中能有几个这样的朋友呢?
And how many people can you say that about in a lifetime?
杰和我 都曾落魄过
Jay and me, we’ve both done our share of drifting
但在每个人生拐角 我们都义无反顾
but at each bend in the road, we always did what we wanted to do.
这就是不同之处
And that makes one fuck of a difference.
我们遵循内心的意愿
Enthralled to our desires, that’s us.
维克多可是十足的绅士
Victor is that impeccable gentleman,
会在深夜拜访 提议装有线电视
who rings your doorbell one evening and suggests: cable TV.
– 我可以帮你搞套电器 价格公道 – 噢
– I can get you a very nice price if you fancy a wee set for your room. – Oh!

Hey.
怎么回事?
What is that?
我猜…
Well, I guess the minute …
也许你根本不想要房♥客?
Maybe you don’t want a tenant, after all?
– 好了 – 什么?
– OK, OK, – What?
维克多缺钱 而他缺住处
Victor needs money, he needs a space to crash.
这么简单的事 很难懂吗?
Wait, it’s so simple, you have to complicate it?
也许原因在我 也许是我搞错了…
Then again, maybe it’s me, maybe I’ve got the whole thing wrong …
不说了
We should drop the whole thing.
我没关系 但你得来帮忙!
Fine by me, if you can help!
好吗?我没意见
OK? I have nothing against it.
我有自己的生活 别依赖我
I have my own life. Don’t look to me for anything.
维克多出租♥房♥♥间
Victor provides the room first off.
你交房♥租 就这样
Let’s put the money on the table and that’s that.
现金 不要支票
Cash, no checks.
我儿子说要上艺术学院
My son told me he wants to go to art college.
我十六岁时也画过…
When I was sixteen, I used to paint a pack…
很可笑吧
Funny, eh?
你不该一个人过 来吧维克多
You know it’s not good for you to be on your own. Come on Victor.
你一个人过 会有麻烦的
If you’re on your own, the moment there’s trouble fucking head your way.
– 天 听听你说的话 – 好吧
– Jesus, would you just listen to yourself? – All right.
不用你来教育我 谢谢你来玩
I don’t need you setting me straight. Thanks for dropping by.
还有“双胞胎”什么的
And all that crap about twins too.
一派胡言 真让我生气!
What is that shit? Oh, twins! Pisses me off!
– 你好 汤米 – 你好 亲爱的
– Hello, Tommy! – Hello, love.
– 爸爸? – 我只是…
– Daddy? – I’ll just …
– 爸爸? – 什么 等等…
– Daddy? – What, just a minute …
怎么了…
What, what…
你看
Look.
哦 你出了点小意外
Oh, you’ve had a little accident.
也许将来你也会这么做 对吧?
Maybe you’ll do the same for me, some day … huh?
把这些换掉
Let’s change these things.
很好
Good.
你的眼睛“颠倒”了
Your eyes are upside down today.
“颠倒”是什么意思?
Why do you say upside down?
我这样躺着的时候…
‘Cause when I turn like this …
它们就像眉毛一样
See, they look like eyebrows.
脑袋就上下对称了
Your head works both ways round.
你妈妈那边的亲戚都有这样的大眼袋
On your Mother’s side, they got big bags under their eyes like that.
等等 我想我看见…
Wait a minute, I think I can see…
– 不 我还没有 – 迟早的事
– No I haven’t got those. – Maybe one day.
不 不会的
No I won’t.
等等…
Wait, wait …
– 什么? – 没关系
– What? – It’s all right.
维克多 你来干嘛?快滚!
Oh, Victor, what the fuck are you doing here? Piss off!
抱歉 我应该先打电♥话♥给你
Sorry, I know I should have called you.
我还以为你仍单身
I don’t know where I got this idea that you never have anyone. Right? …
我太蠢了
It’s bloody stupid.
与人交往是好事 我以前也这样
Mind you, it’s nice to have people around. I used to like it.
– 不 维克多… – 对不起
– No, No, Victor … – Sorry.
你朋友伊恩没来
Hey, your friend of yours, Ian, he never showed.
– 他说什么了吗? – 我不知道
– Did he say anything? – I don’t know.
你有迷幻剂什么的吗?
You haven’t got any gear knocking about?
– 我有点醉了… – 没有
– I’m feeling a bit wasted … – No.
– 我不用那东西 – 你缺东西吗?
– I don’t use that stuff. – Have you got everything you need here?
我随时可以帮你装有线电视
I can salt you out with cable whenever you want?
你从没说过在约会
You never told me you were seeing someone.
“我没女人” 你说的
“I’m not seeing anyone” you told me.
她是房♥东 来看看我需要什么
She’s my landlady. She was coming to check if I had everything I needed.
好吧 是的 我明白了
All right, yeah, yeah, I get it.
我个人认为别和他们走太近
Personally I’ve always thought it’s best not to have anything to do with those people.
感情好了 就不好意思提要求
It gets them kind of emotional and then you manage not to be able to ask for anything.
比如暖气坏了
Like, when the heating fucks up, or …
这地方真大!就你一人住?
This place is fucking gigantic! Is it just you here?
你房♥东有什么特殊之处吗 除了吓你?
Something that your landlady does especially well, apart from freaking you out?
你看见自己的表情了吗?
Have you seen the look in your face?
好吧 两天 你可以住两天
All right, two days, You can stay two days.
仅此而已
But that’s all.
人都有不同的表情
People all have their own faces, don’t they?
独一无二的表情 真好
Everyone manages to have a special one; it’s great.
放眼望去 都是不同的
If I look at them I can see they’re all different,
但明天 若让我们坐同一辆车
But tomorrow, put me in the same carriage with the same people,
我会一个也认不出来
I won’t recognize a single one of them.
因为我一无是处…
Causes me no end of shit …
你周五来吗?
Will I see you on Friday?
– 你不想我来? – 哦 贝蒂!
– Why, don’t you want me to come? – Oh, Betty!
– 你怎么样? – 没什么特别的
– So how was your day, then? – Nothing to write home about.
再见
Bye.
– 有票吗? – 在包里
– Have you got the tickets? – I put them in the bag.
在那边 楼下
It’s over there, downstairs. Just over there.
– 别期望太高 – 什么意思?
– You mustn’t expect too much more. – What do you mean?
在你我面前她就是这样 我们爱她
She seems all those things to you and me because she’s ours; we love her.
甚至都不觉得她是跛子
We don’t even know she’s crippled anymore
别这么说 不许你说“跛子”
Don’t say crippled. You know, I never allow that word to be used.
承认吧 她就是
Face facts, Mother. she is.
– 还不止如此 – 什么意思?
– And that’s not all. – What do you mean ‘not all?’
– 劳拉和其他女孩不同 – 与众不同是她的长处
– Laura is very different from other girls. – I think the difference is all to her advantage.
不是这样 在陌生人眼中 她太腼腆
Not quite all. In the eyes of others, strangers, she’s terribly shy,
只活在自己的世界里
and lives in a world of her own.
在外人眼中 她看起来很怪异
And all those things make her seem peculiar to people outside the house.
– 别说“怪异” – 承认吧 她就是这样
– Don’t say ‘peculiar.’ – Face the facts. She is.
我可不想迎合你的愚蠢 劳拉
I don’t intend to humor your silliness, Laura,
坐下 冷静些 等他们来
so just sit down and compose yourself till they come.
托马斯没带钥匙 他们回来时你去开门
Thomas has forgotten his keys, you’ll have to let them in when they arrive.
– 妈妈 你去开门 – 我在厨房♥忙着呢
– Mother, you answer the door. – I’ll be in the kitchen, busy.
妈妈 求你去开门 别让我去
Oh, Mother, please, you answer the door. Please don’t make me do it.
是你哥哥和奥康纳先生 劳拉快去开门
That is your brother and Mr. O’Connor. Will you open the door?, Laura
妈妈 你去开门 求你了!
Mother, you go to the door. Please!
能说个理由…哦 来了
Can you give me one good reason … Oh, coming.
稍等!
Just one second!
为什么你害怕去开门?
Why you should be afraid to open a door?
劳拉·温菲尔德 你快去开门!
Laura Winfield, you march right to that door!
是 妈妈
Yes, Mother. …
劳拉 这是吉姆 吉姆 我妹妹劳拉
Laura, this is Jim; Jim, this is my sister Laura.
我不知道“莎士比亚”有个妹妹
I did not know Shakespeare had a sister …
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
不知道 我不是戏剧迷
I don’t know. I’m not into the theater at all.
这地方可很小
Ah …They haven’t got much space here, have they?
他们不是职业戏剧团
They aren’t like a company that does different plays.
是两人一组的表演…
No, they take two each to a group of actors …
– 有多长时间? – 十五分钟
– How long have we got now? – Fifteen minutes.
– 我请你 – 不 不用麻烦
– Let me get the drinks. – Oh, no, it’s all right.
一杯黑啤酒 你要什么?
A Guinness, please. What will you have?
谢谢 我喝可乐
Thanks, I’ll have a Coke.
– 可乐? – 就可乐 我在工作
– Only a Coke? – Just a coke, I’m working.
– 你要什么? – 我也能要瓶可乐吗?
– What would you like? – Can I have a coke too please?
就可乐?好的 两杯可乐
Just a coke? Yeah, two cokes.
妈妈今晚很古怪
Mom was wicked tonight, wasn’t she?
– 是啊 – 你说什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!