We’re not a rare breed

属于短毛斑点和运动猎犬的混种
short-haired-Oceanic- speckled-ear sport-hound-mix.
我被搞糊涂了
I’m getting confused now.
我肚子好饿
My belly feels funny.
饼干
Biscuit-o.
我不能吃
I can’t accept that.
这是为你的狗准备的
It’s for your dog.
从来没有人给我吃过狗狗饼干
I’ve never been offered a Puppy-Snap in my life.
我都不知道那是什么味的
I don’t even know what they taste like.
好吧 我试试
Okay I’ll try it.
脆脆的 咸咸的
Crunchy. Salty.
应该有助于牙齿健康
Supposedly it cleans your teeth.
现在我最爱的食物是这个了
This is my new favorite food.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里晚上可真冷
Cold up here tonight.
我们会找到他的
We’ll find him.
无论在哪 只要他还活着
Wherever he is if he’s alive
我们都会找到你的狗
we’ll find your dog.
小林市长
Mayor Kobayashi
希崎市的民选领袖
elected leader of Megasaki City.
150年来你和你的祖先
For 150 years you and your ancestors
也就是众所周知的小林王朝
known as the Kobayashi Dynasty
都是些痛恨犬类的
a procession of dog-hating thugs
暴徒 愧儡 恶棍还有你们的帮凶
stooges felons and their criminal underlings
一同背叛并欺骗了海胆县的人♥民♥
have betrayed and deceived the citizens of Uni Prefecture.
你惹毛我了
You make me so mad
渡边教授 科学党候选人
Professor Watanabe Science-Party Candidate
已经身亡
deceased.
在你体内的芥末中
The wasabi in your blood showed poison-levels
我们发现了剧毒
in excess of ten times the maximum dosage required
其剂量足以致死一头鲸鱼
to stop the heart of a whale.
为什么要自杀
Why’d you do it?
小林阿塔里 小林市长的养子
Atari Kobayashi adopted ward to the mayoral-household.
你英勇地劫持了一架轻型涡轮螺桨机 FJ750
You heroically hi jacked a Junior Turbo-Prop XJ750
并且飞往了垃圾岛…
and flew it to the island…
阿塔里
Atari.
正如我刚才所说 你英勇地
You heroically as I was saying
劫持了一架小型飞机 为了去救你的狗 然后…
stole the little airplane because of your dog and…
思路被打断了
I lost my train of thought.
该死
Dammit
我喜欢上你了
I’ve got a crush on you.
第三部 汇合点
Part Three “The Rendez Vous.”
君主 国王 公爵 老板 你们来了
Rex King Duke Boss You made it
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我洗了个澡
I took a bath.
什么 他有肥皂吗
What? He’s got soap?
就一小块
Just a little.
你的毛好蓬松
You’re too fluffy.
– 我们玩了个游戏
– 丢棍子吗
– We played fetch. – With a stick?
其实是个橡胶塑料管
With a hunk of rubber radiator tubing.
然后 你就捡回来了
And you brought it back to him?

Yeah.
他是个乖孩子
He’s a good boy.
还用得着你跟我说吗
Don’t you tell me that
一开始就是我让你对他忠诚的
I’m the one that tried to make you be loyal to him in the first place.
停一下 停一下 会合点已经到了
Stop. Stop This is the rendezvous.
那垃圾吊篮要把你们带到哪里去
Where’s that trash tram taking you?
你以为这是观光缆车吗
You think we booked this ride through a travel agent?
我们在一个高速垃圾处理器里差点送命
We were fighting for our lives in a high velocity trash-processor
而你却在悠哉悠哉的洗澡
while you were getting scrubbed and brushed.
快跳
Jump
往哪跳
Where?
往下跳
Here
什么时候跳
When?
现在
Now
为什么
Why?
什么
What?
投票吧
Let’s take a vote.
同意往下跳的…
All in favor of jump…
那是谁
Who’s that?
我闻不到他
I can’t smell him.
请回答
Come in.
阿塔里主人 你能听到我么
Master Atari… Can you hear me?
那条狗是真的
That dog’s real.
你耳朵上戴的是什么
What’s that thing in your ear for?
你听力不好吗
Are you hard of hearing?
怎么会呢
You can’t be. Um…
护卫狗必须要有非常灵敏的听觉才能获得资质
Bodyguard dogs have to have 20/30-Auditory just to be certified.
你看到的这个耳机
No the ear piece is how I receive
会传达主人下达的命令
my commands and instructions and so on.
当然 我会接受到不少敏感信息
Obviously I’m privy to certain sensitive information
因为我的工作岗位是在市长的府邸
due to my position in the mayoral household at Brick Mansion.
你是说
Oh so you mean
有人现在通过这个跟你说话吗
somebody could be talking to you right now?
但是它的接受距离大概只有75英尺
Well the range is only about 75 feet or so
所以 我觉得…
I guess so…
当然也有可能电池没电了
Battery’s probably dead anyway.
我有个问题
I got a question for you.
市长能赚多少钱
How much money do you think the mayor makes?
我没法回答你
I can’t tell you that.
这是高度机密
That’s highly confidential.
而且我也不是市长的会计狗
Um anyway I’m not the mayor’s accountant’s dog.
她叫奶油糖
That’s Butterscotch
她最近被一台玻璃粉碎机撵碎了
and she got crushed in a glass compactor the day before yesterday.
不 我的职责是
No my duties are uh
全方位保护好市长的养子 阿塔里
focused entirely on the protection of the mayor’s ward Atari.
而他是主人 我不能做他的朋友
I’m not supposed to be his friend
不过 我非常爱他
but I love him very much
但这是我的私事
but that’s a private matter.
我只所以说出来
Um the only reason I even said that
是因为我们很可能会死在这里了
was because we’re all probably going to die out here
我再也见不到他
and I’ll never see him again.
太惨了
That’s a tough break.
好了 祝你好运
Well good luck to you
小心那些食狗犬
and watch out for the cannibal dogs.
– 什么
– 什么
– What? – What?
– 你说让我小心那些…
– 食狗犬
Watch out for the…? The cannibal dogs.
那些家伙专吃同类
They are dogs that eat dogs.
从头开始再说一遍
Start over and repeat again.
你根本不必担心
You know what? Don’t even worry about that.
我只是听说附近有几只野蛮的土著食狗犬
I just heard there might be some wild aboriginal cannibal dogs
你懂得
in the area you know
但别担心 你的笼子特别安全 还有锁
but I wouldn’t worry because you’re in an extra security lock cell.
换个角度想想
Look at it that way.
你可能比我更安全
You’re probably safer than I am.
除了你会渴死或饿死
Except from thirst and starvation.
这个笼子装了防盗保险锁
It’s got an extra security lock on it.
你们打不开的
You’ll never get it open.
你们现在要吃了我吗
Are you going to eat me now?
你说什么
What did you say?
你们现在要吃了我吗
Are you going to eat me now?
我听说你们专吃同类
I heard you were cannibal dogs.
丑话说在前头
Be notified
我一定会用所有的手段保护自己的安全
I’ll be compelled to defend myself with all means at my disposal.
这些无♥耻♥的谎言是谁跟你说的
Who told you that dirty lie?
只有一种情况下 我们才会吃掉同类
We resorted to cannibalism on one occasion
几个月之前
many months ago
我们绝望至极 为了求生
as a desperate survival instinct.
我们吃掉了一个同类

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!