好吧 我对外才说 我和布拉德在节目中扮演主角
Well, it says outside that… that Brad and I are starring in the show,
所以 这也是人们都来的原因之一
you know, and that’s one of the reasons that people are coming.
但我不觉得
But I don’t feel…
我不觉得我能
I don’t feel that I can…
不负众望……你知道吗?
quite live up to that, you know?
这是一种很滑稽的感觉
It’s a funny feeling.
在那段时间里
During that period of time,
我被卡赞邀请去试镜
I was asked to audition, for Kazan,
《天涯何处无芳草》的女主演然而最后是娜塔莉·伍德得到了这个角色
for the female lead in Splendor in the Grass that Natalie Wood ended up doing.
那是在一个剧院里 卡赞
It was in a theater, and Kazan
把我叫到聚光灯下
called me down to the footlights
然后他站在下面 抬头看着我
and… and he was standing below and he looked up at me,
他说 “你有野心吗?”
and he said, “Are you ambitious?”
我说 “没有啊 ”
And I said, “No!”
我欺骗了自己
Talk about self-betrayal.
我只是想要普普通通就好
I just wanted to be okay.
我想成为一个好女孩
I wanted to be a good girl.
只是一个好女孩
A good girl
不是一个有抱负的人
is not an ambitious person.
高耸的故事 约书亚洛根 1960年
我成为演员之前也是平平无奇的邻家女孩
I got hired for a whole string of girl next door,
天真的少女 而我后来成为了演员
ingénues, and I became the actor
那就必须会站在聚光灯下 学会浪漫 还要幽默
that would get the light, romantic comedies
从百老汇的戏剧开始 然后会拍成电影
that would start as plays on Broadway and then they’d be made into films.
她已经让他变的优柔寡断了
She’s already made him a sissy.
哦 天哪 每次都这样
Oh man, that do it every time.
-嗯 -她明天会回来的 最近一次
-Mm-hmm. -She’ll be back tomorrow, at the latest.
好吧 让他们
Well, let ’em.
乔治 你能帮我拿一下我的蓝色拉链袋吗?
George, will you please get my little blue zipper bag?
拜托了?
Please?
你知道我心里想的是什么吗?
You know what I had in mind?
-乔治?-香港
– George? – Hong Kong.
好吧 我自己去拿
All right! I’ll get it myself!
-哈?-我出去自己去拿
-Huh? -I’ll go out and get it myself!
你知道的 我当时演出的时候完全没问题
You know, and I was, okay at it.
我还做的不错
I was all right.
噢 噢
Oh, ow!
我知道怎么提高嗓门说话
I knew how to talk kind of high
知道什么时候眨眼睛 然后
and blink my eyes and…
赤脚公园 迪尔金·赛克 1967年

Whoa.
这是广场酒店
This is the Plaza Hotel, please.
广场酒店 蔻莉 我们到了
Plaza. Corie, it’s the Plaza.
等一下 我还没完
Wait a minute, I’m not finished.
蔻莉 人家在等着呢
Corie, the man is waiting, waiting.
给他一大笔小费就好了
Give him a big tip.
保罗 告诉我你不后悔我们结婚了
Paul, tell me you’re not sorry we got married.
40分钟后再说好吗?我们先付他几个小时车费
After 40 minutes? Let’s give it a couple of hours first.
保罗 如果蜜月都不能解决问题 我们就不要离婚了
Paul, if the honeymoon doesn’t work out, let’s not get divorced,
我们互相残杀算了
let’s kill each other.
让女仆来打理这些
Let’s have one of the maids do it.
我听说这里的服务很好
I hear the service here is wonderful.
有时你会发现自己处于同步状态
Sometimes you just find yourself in sync,
简从一开始就有这种特质
and that happened from the very beginning with Jane.
有一些东西
There was just something that,
这是我们之间自然形成的
that naturally developed between us.
我们之间有化学反应
There was a chemistry that just was there,
这也很有趣
and it was also fun.
她透过事物能发现幽默的元素
She saw the humor in things,
但与此同时
but at the same time,
她也表示出了她的不安全感和质疑
she shared her insecurities and her doubts.
在我们的友谊中 我们对彼此非常诚实
In our friendship, we’ve been very honest with each other
去面对我们的愤怒 我们的挫折
about our angers, our frustrations.
在某一时刻 简本能的说
And, at a certain point, Jane just had an instinct that said,
“有一些深层的东西 不见了 ”
“Down deep, there’s something missing.”
很多人都在试图定义我
A lot of other people were defining me,
那些人都是男人
all of them men.
我从未感受过真实
I never felt real.
我只是想 “我得从我父亲的影子下走出来 ”
I just thought, “I’ve got to get out from under my father’s shadow.
“如果我在新浪潮时期去法国
“Maybe if I go to France during the new wave period,
“我可能会”
“I will…
找到我真正的自己 ”
find who I really am.”
我总是在寻找一些人 一些有实感的人
I was always in search of some per… somebody that was real in there.
现在加入我们 罗克布吕纳 刚刚经过尼斯和蒙特卡洛
在那里我们遇见菲尔马♥凯♥琳克莱门特
他刚刚从美国海岸铸造了一个迷人的女人
一个犹如带刺玫瑰的女人
布里吉特·巴多特与珍妮·莫罗的混合体
只有一个人能胜任这样的角色
那个令人惊奇的名字:简·方达
-在生活中有没有想过放弃演戏?
-是的 想过 也说不上算是
例如 我发现自己经常处于人生的困境
这是真的
它发生在我身上 我哭了
我看着镜子里的自己 就这样 我想 这就是我
我会记住这部电影 你懂的
当它发生是我觉得很糟糕 因为我想 天哪 我从未真实过
也许永远 我都不知道
第二幕
一天晚上 我刚到巴黎的时候
One night, when I first arrived in Paris,
我和一群演员在马克西姆
I was at Maxim’s with a group of actors,
罗杰瓦迪姆走了进来
and Roger Vadim walked in.
我知道他家喻户晓
I knew that he had a reputation.
他娶了碧姬芭铎 他还曾和凯瑟琳德纳芙有一个孩子
He had been married to Brigitte Bardot and he’d had a child with Catherine Deneuve.
他已经导演了《上帝创造了女人》
He had already directed And God Created Woman.
他曾经是一个摇滚明星
He was a rock star.
他走进来 我立刻感到
He walked in, and I immediately felt
如临大敌
endangered.
他是个掠夺者
He felt predatory,
但是很迷人
but charming,
性感
sexy.
我对自己说 “我永远不会
I promised myself, “I will never make a movie
和罗杰瓦迪姆一起拍电影 ”
with Roger Vadim.”
你认为现在和简·方达一起工作的导演们
知道如何充分利用她吗?
我不认为到目前为止 她已经扮演了属于自己的角色
我认为她还没到巅峰时刻
我正在拍雷内克莱门特的电影
I was making the Rene Clement movie
叫做《一群猫》
called Les Felins .
你为什么那样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
我对你有是不是很有吸引力吗?
Am I attractive to you?
我刚刚拍完一个场景
I had just done a scene
我在一个泰迪熊里面 你知道的 只穿着内衣
where I’m in a teddy, you know, a little underwear,
呃 我 我之后……
and, uh, I… I got a…
得到了瓦迪姆在餐厅里的信息 想要见我
message that Vadim was in the canteen and… and wanted to see me.
我才意识到 我很高兴去见他
I realized that I was excited to see him.
我披上了风衣
I threw on my trench coat,
风风火火的跑进食堂的时候
and as I ran into the canteen,
风衣被掀开了
the trench coat blew open.
那天晚上 我们回了我的旅馆
And that night, we went back to my hotel.
他的英语说得不太好
He didn’t speak very good English.
也许如果他说的好的话 我就可能不会嫁给他了
Maybe if he had, I’d never have married him.
你知道 瓦迪姆太有魅力了
You know, Vadim’s so charismatic,
有着致命的诱惑力和吸引力
so utterly seductive and charming.
你和瓦迪姆一起逛协和广场
You walked down the Champs-Élysées with Vadim,
就像和罗伯特雷德福在街上散步
it was like walking down the street with Robert Redford.
我的意思是 人们会像是…..
I mean, people would like…
他们会狂热并要求他的亲笔签名 还有
They’d freak and ask for his autograph, and…
我们的生活是令人兴奋的 嗯 还有点享乐主义
Our life together was heady and, um, slightly hedonistic.
但是 他的确十分平易近人
But then there was this old shoe quality to him,
这是他的最让人感到舒服的地方
it was this comfortable part of him.
娜塔莉
Nathalie!
他每天都要到城里去看他的女儿
He’d cross town to see his daughter every day.
哇噢
Aww.

Oh.
当我三岁的时候 简进入了我的生活中
Jane came into my life when I was three.
她看起来很年轻 我记得
She looked very young, I remember that.
比她看起来年轻
Younger than she was.
我很少见到我的亲生母亲
I would see my biological mother rarely.
简总是在那里
And Jane was always there.
所以我变得非常接近她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!