哦,是不行。你能帮帮我吗?
Well, my mother used to say,
好吧,我妈妈常说,
“Kiss a few frogs, then when you find your prince,
“多亲几个青蛙,当你找到王子,
“you’ll realize that the frogs are better, ’cause they make you laugh.”
”你会发觉还不如青蛙,因为它们会逗你笑。”
Does laughing at you count?
那你逗我笑了,算不算?
Bill, you need a new frog.
比尔,找个新青蛙。
I need a new frog.
需要换个新青蛙。
$50,000.
五万美金
Welcome to the now, bitches.
欢迎来到当下,各位婊。
We are going to make a shitload of money,
我们会大桶捞钱。
but it’s going to take time,
但是需要时间,
and sweat, and passion, okay?
还有汗水,还有激♥情♥。好吧。
So, everybody fill out two stacks of slips.
所以,每个人填两叠彩票。
We need to get 25,000 in in the next three weeks.
未来三周填好两万五千张彩票。
Something wrong?
怎么了?
There’s another group.
有另一个团体。
What?
什么?
The payout should have been bigger.
回报率应该更高。
The only thing that makes sense is another group eating into the pot,
唯一解释就是另外有个团体分吃了奖金池。
so I checked sales at every store.
所以我就挨个查网点销♥售♥。
That’s public information?No, I hacked the state lottery.
那个是公♥开♥信♥息?-不是。我黑进了州彩票公♥司♥系统。
Nice.
不错。
Wait. That’s my laptop.
不对,那是我的笔记本电脑。
Yeah. You should destroy your hard drive after this.
是,待会你要销毁硬盘。
Dude.Whatever. It worked.
鸟人。-无所谓,找到了。
Look at the winnings in Sunderland, from only two locations.
看看桑德兰的奖金,就两个店。
Two locations. They’d have to buy tickets for a week to get those kind of numbers.
两个店。这个奖金量,彩票得要整个星期才打得出。
They’re there right now.
他们应该正在打。。。
Hey. I finished early tonight.
嘿,今晚我提早结束了。
What’s the rush?
着什么急?
Oh…
Oh…
You didn’t think I’d forget our anniversary, did you?
你以为我忘记计划纪念日了,是吧?
Oh, you just got that out of the cooler.Well, yeah.
噢,你把它藏在冷柜里。-呵,是的。
But I hid it behind the Yoo-hoo this morning so that nobody would get it.
早上我特意藏它在Yoo-hoo后面,没人动它。
– Whoo!
– Whoo!
Wow.
Wow.
You know it’s good when it does that.
这声音表示酒没坏。
– Beautiful plastic china.
漂亮的塑料杯。
Here you go.
给。
Here’s to 46 more years.
希望再陪你四十六年
Cheers.
干杯
Ooh.
Ooh.
I think I still owe you a prom night.
记得我还欠你个舞会
This was easier when I was 16.
我十六岁那会儿腿脚要好些。
You’re even more beautiful now.
你现在比那会还好看。
That’s the out-of-date champagne talking.
你在说酒话。
Yeah, he really shouldn’t be selling that.
是,他老卖♥♥过期的酒。
Oh. Mmm.
Oh. Mmm.
No teacher to pull us apart.
这会儿不用怕老师来了。
You guys are the other group?
你们就是另一伙儿?
Oh, man. We thought it was gonna be, like, a crime syndicate or something. Phew.
噢,切,我们还以为是个犯罪团伙呢。
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不懂你们说什么。
Sorry, we are being super rude. I’m Tyler, this is Eric.
抱歉,我们太没礼貌了。我是泰勒,这是埃里克。
We run a betting club at Harvard.
我们在哈佛搞了个彩票俱乐部。
We’re called Random Industries,
我们叫“随机产业”。
which is also the name of my skateboard brand.
借用我那块滑板的公♥司♥名字。
Well, I figured there’d be somebody else.
就说嘛。我算出还有其他人在玩。
Me, too, but I mean, I didn’t expect this. Look at you guys. It’s like Up.
我也是。不过,完全没想到是你们,瞧瞧。像是《飞屋环游记》。
Would you like a glass of champagne?
来杯香槟?
No, I only drink Jager and Red Bull. But thank you.
不用,我只喝药酒加红牛(野格炸♥弹♥)。不过谢了。
Oh, well, at least you’ll never have to worry about being our age.
好吧。年轻就是好。
Look, we’re really only hurting each other by playing at the same time,
听着,我们这样同时玩,只能彼此伤害。
so here’s a better offer.
我有个更好的方案。
You join my group, add your capital to our pot,
你们加入我们集团,资本都转移过来。
and we’ll handle all the betting.
我们来负责押注。
Well, I don’t know.
嗯,我不太确定。
We kind of like to do our own thing.
我们自己应付得来。
What?
什么?
You’ll get a cut without having to do anything.
你们不用操心就能分红。
I have an army of bettors. You won’t even have to leave your rocking chairs.
我有一群操作员,你们甚至不用离开躺椅。
We’re good.
我们没关系。
This is about making money. You like money, right?
这是赚钱,你们喜欢钱,对吧?
Well, not as much as I like other things.
呵,还有其他爱好。
– Oh, my God.
噢,老天。
Uh, now, look, if you two don’t mind, this is our anniversary.
呃,听着,如果没啥事儿了,这是我们的结婚纪念日。
And you are killing the ambience of our liquor store.
你们干扰了这小酒馆的浪漫情调。
You’re welcome to take a Red Bull for the road.
送你们点红牛吧,路上提神。
Or maybe a juice box.
或者拿箱果汁?
You’re good at math.
你们数学不错。
Yay!
Yay!
I’m sure that helps out on the farm, but at Harvard,
这本事种田够用了。不过在哈佛,
we learn a little something called binomial distribution.
我们学过“二项分布”
Look it up.
研究一下吧。
Then you’ll see why your odds are better when you fill out your own slips.
然后就明白为什么自己填彩票概率更好。
You’re welcome.
不用谢。
Binomial distribution only considers two factors.
二项分布只考虑两个变量。
Not a third, which is human error, or a fourth,
没考虑第三点:人为失误。或者第四:
which is the time it takes for you to fill in the tickets.
填写彩票耗用的时间。
You gain a whooping 32 bucks for every $100,000 you win.
然后每十万奖金你确实能多挣32块。
You’re welcome.
不用谢。
Seriously?Shut up!
真的?-闭嘴!
– What?
怎么了?
I guess it wouldn’t be a prom without dumb teenagers.
我就说舞会想要热闹,少不得几个愣头青。
That reminds me of where we left off.
让我们完成进度。
So I get the house?
房♥子归我?
– Yes. You get everything.
是,什么都归你。
Bill just wants to keep his share of GS Strategies.
比尔只拿他在GS投资策略的股份。
Whatever. I got the house.
随便了,房♥子归我。
Well, good luck to you, Candace.
好了,坎尼斯,祝好运。
You know, we had a few good years there before it all turned to shit.
我们至少还好过几年,后来才屎的。
And I hope you find your frog.
希望你找到你的青蛙。
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh.
Hey, what is GS whatever?
嘿,那个GI是什么鬼?
Oh, yeah. That’s a little company I’m a part of.
噢,只是我参股的一个小公♥司♥。
Uh, we win the lottery every month.
呃,我们每个月都赢彩票。
See you around.
回头见。
– I’d love to re-open the ice cream shop.
我想重开雪糕店。
Well, now you can lease it for $1.19 a year.
好,现在你可以租下来,租金1.19美金一年。
And the Downtown fund will cover the rest.
我们的复兴基金承担差价。
$1.19?Mmm-hmm.
1.19美金?-嗯。
Oh, it’s a euro. It’s a complicated story.
哦,相当于欧元。说来话长。
Jerry can explain it to you.
杰瑞知道详情。
Boy, oh, boy.
妈呀,吗呀。
I just bought a Corvette.Yeah, I can see that.
我买♥♥了辆Corvette。是,我认得。
You want to take it for a ride next week? I’m going on a cruise to Me-hi-co.
下周你想不想遛遛它?我要去游轮旅行,在墨西哥!
Oh, no, I don’t think I can get into it.
哦,哦,我可能都坐不进去。
All right, old man, suit yourself.
好吧,老家伙。别后悔。
There’s another group.
有另一伙人。
No.Yep.
不会吧。-有。
Some kids from Harvard figured it out.
几个哈佛小子也算出来了。
Well, that sucks.
嗯,不爽。
We should be okay.
我们应该没事。
We’re still winning enough for people to rebuild and get the jazz fest going.
我们还继续给大家赢钱搞重建、搞爵士音乐节。
We just have to stay in the game.
我们得保证可以玩下去。
And we will.Well, that’s easy for you to say.
一定会。-唔,你说得轻巧。
You’re not standing at a machine for five days straight.
你没打过彩票,连站五天。
I said I would take a shift.
我说过要替你。
No, no. That’s okay.
不用。还好。
Yeah, because you guys like it, right?
是,你们也喜欢这样,对吧?
Yeah, we do.Yeah, you do. Yeah, you do.
是,我们喜欢。-耶,你们喜欢,你们喜欢。
– So glad you got the day off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!