失踪的国王
根据小说《国王的墓地:探寻理查三世》改编
有关她的故事源自真实事件
– Hi, hon! – Hey.
-快点,亲! -来了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
– This is it then. – Hmm.
-接着就该你了。 -嗯。
– Nervous? – A bit.
-紧张吗? -有点儿。
You’ll be all right.
你会没事的。
First in every morning, last out.
你每天起早贪黑的。
How are my panda eyes?
我眼圈儿发青吗?
They’re fine. Bad night?
还行吧。没睡好吗?
Er, no, this is actually me after a good night’s sleep.
嗯,不是,这其实是我睡好了的样子。
I value each and every member of my team
我重视我团队的每一个成员,
and I let head office know this.
我把这一点告诉了总部。
But the new management have pushed for a list of six of you
但新的管理层要求你们中的六个人
for the super team.
加入超级团队。
So, the names I’ve put forward are Brodie…
于是,我推荐的名字是,布罗迪…
– Jamie. – Yes!
-杰米。 -是!
– Laura. – Brilliant!
-劳拉。 -太棒了!
– Andy. – Right!
-安迪。 -我在呢!
– Daniel. – Yeah!
-丹尼尔。 -是的!
And, er…
还就是…
– Kirsty. – Oh.
-柯丝蒂。 -哦。
So congratulations to those six.
那就祝贺这六位同事。
Let’s have a few minutes to digest everything
让我们花几分钟消化一下这件省戡
and then back to work.
然后继续工作。
I can’t believe it.
我不相信这事。
– Not now. – Yeah.
-现在不行。-是的。
– No. – Yeah, now.
-别去。 -不行,就现在。
Kirsty? She hasn’t been here five minutes!
柯丝蒂?她到这儿还不到五分钟!
I think you’re very competent and valued, Philippa.
我觉得你很有能力,很有价值,菲莉帕。
But after careful consideration, I have decided
但经过仔细考虑,我认为
that you are at the right level for you.
你的现在的层级,很适合你。
Are you actually reading from an hr manual?
你好好读过人力资源手册吗?
No, no.
没,没。
Look, we both know you’ve had issues.
听着,你我都清楚,你对此有意见。
Me isn’t skiving. I suffer from chronic fatigue, Tony.
我从不偷懒。我还患有慢性疲劳症,托尼。
It’s a real illness.
这真的是种病症。
And yet have I ever missed a deadline?
但我耽误过截止日期吗?
I thought it was time to give the younger ones
我想是时候,给年轻的孩子们
a chance to shine.
一个发光的机会了。
Well, if you want people who are good at being under 40,
好吧,如果你想要那些在40岁以下的人,
I will admit I am struggling there.
我承认在这方面,我无能为力。
But so are you.
但你也老了。
Hair wax isn’t fooling anyone.
你涂发蜡,也骗不了人。
It’s Clay, actually.
那叫藻泥面膜。
I can’t face it.
我不能面对这事。
What would improve things for you?
怎样才能改善你的状况?
A penis.
我只要长根鸡♥巴♥就行。
Well, you can have mine. It’s not very busy these days.
你可以用我的,反正这些日子,我也不怎么用他。
Trying to make me laugh isn’t helping much, John.
想逗我笑是没有用的,约翰。
I just keep getting horrible flashbacks to when I was ill.
我总是想起,我生病时的可怕回忆。
Yeah, don’t do anything impetuous. That’s all I ask.
是的,我只要求你,别做任何冲动的事。
We have two households to run and we need your wages too.
我们有两户人家要养活,我们也需要你的工资。
Boys!
孩子们!
Wait a minute, are you not eating with us too?
等等,你不是也和我们一起吃饭吗?
No. I’m, er, going out for dinner with a woman.
不。我要和一个女人出去吃晚饭。
Tomato sauce and salad.
番茄酱和沙拉。
Yes, I met her on plenty of fish.
是的,我认识她时,她吃了很多鱼。
No, I don’t know much about her.
但,我还不太了解她。
John, please, can’t you rearrange?
约翰,求你了,你不能重新安排一下吗?
I can’t face having to go to this play tonight.
我无法面对,今晚必须去看这场戏。
Not on my own.Boys, come on now!
别留我一人。孩子们,赶紧下楼!
Yes, I could, but I’m not going to.
是的,我可以,但我不打算这么做。
And one day, you’ll thank me for it.
总有一天,你会为此感谢我的。
Oh. You wearing that jacket, are you?
哦,你怎么又穿上那件夹克了?
Yes, I am.
是的,我穿了。
Good luck, biggles.
祝你好运,比格斯。
– My guy’s going down. – My blues are terrible.
-我的人马快不行了。 -我的蓝军也很糟。
– Boys! – Deploy my troops!
-孩子们! -部署我的部队!
Dinner is served.
晚饭都做好了。
– Mum, what are you doing? – Mum?
-妈妈,你要干什么? -妈妈?
– What are you doing? – You’re not listening to me.
-你们在做什么? -你都没听我在说什么。
You’re coming to the theatre.
你们待会儿要去剧院。
You’re going round your grandma’s.
你们要和外婆一起去看戏。
Come on. Max, it’s not me that has to write that essay.
来吧。麦克斯,又不是我要写观后感。
– Quicker. – Crazy woman.
-赶快。 -疯婆娘。
– Er, thank you! I wonder why.- You’re a crazy woman.
-嗯,谢谢你!我想知道为什么。 -你是个疯婆娘。
Don’t copy your brother, raife.
不要学你哥的样子,雷夫。
Now is the winter of our discontent
现在,我们不愉快的冬天
made glorious summer by this sun of York.
被这个约克郡的太阳,照成了绚丽的夏天。
And all the clouds that lour’d upon our house
所有笼罩在我们家族上的乌云
in the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
都被深埋在海洋般心胸的深处。
But I, that am rudely stamp’d,
可是我呢,我这个被粗暴地践踏着,
and want love’s majesty,
却渴望爱的威严的人,
I, that am curtail’d of this fair proportion,
我,却被蜷缩成这副样子,
cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
被自己长相的特征,掩饰了天性,
deformed, unfinish’d,
畸形的,尚未未成型,
sent before my time into this breathing world,
就被送到这个世界上来呼吸,
scarce half made up,
发育还不到一半,
and that so lamely and unfashionable
我是那么的跛脚,那么的老旧,
that dogs bark at me as I halt by them,
当我驻足在狗的身边时,它们就朝我狂吠,
why, I…
为什么,我…
In this weak piping time of peace…
在这微弱的太平盛世…
Have no delight to pass away the time,
没有以消磨时间为乐,
unless to spy my shadow in the sun
只有在阳光稀戡窥视自己的身影,
and descant on mine own deformity.
哀叹自己的畸形。
Therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,
因此,既然我不能证明,自己是一个情人,
I am determined to prove a villain.
我就决心证明,让我成为一个恶棍。
Can we just stay here, please?
我们能待在这里吗?
Look, I know it’s tough when you start a new school, Max,
听着,我知道,你转学一开始很难,麦克斯,
but you’ve got to make an effort, darling.
但你必须努力,亲爱的。
Just talk about the play, yeah? Come on.
来吧,和同学们谈谈那部戏。
Hello. I’m Philippa, Max’s mum.
你好。我是菲莉帕,麦克斯的母亲。
– Oh, hi. – Hi.
-哦,你好。 -你好。
– Alex, Lucy’s father. – How do you do?
-我是阿列克斯,露西的父亲。 -你好吗?
– Hey. – And this is my wife, Susan.
-嘿。 -这位是我的妻子,苏珊。
– Hello. – Hi.
-你好。 -嗨。
– Hi. – We were just trying to tot up
-嗨。 -我们只是想算一下
how many more the wicked bugger’s got to murder
在这个邪恶的家伙登上王位之前,
before he gets his sticky mitts on the crown.
还得杀多少人。
I actually felt quite sorry for him.
我其实,挺为他难过的。
– Because of his hump? – Oh, no.
-是因为他的驼背吗? -哦,不是。
It was, erm, all that stuff about him feeling so ugly,
都是因为,他觉得自己丑得
he couldn’t look at himself in the mirror.
都不想看镜子里的自己。
Still, it’s not real, is it? It’s just a play.
但这不是真的,对吧? 这只是一出戏。
Yeah, but it’s a historical play.
是的,但这是一部历史剧。
Shakespeare was writing about what was to him recent history.
莎士比亚写的是,他那个年代的近代史。
Well, I just don’t believe
我只是不相信
someone would be that wicked because of a disability.
一个人会因为残疾,而变得那么邪恶。
Doesn’t ring true to me.
别跟我提什么真实。
And that’s your critique of Shakespeare, is it?
这就是你对莎士比亚的批判,对吧?
“Doesn’t ring true”?
“听起来不那么真实”?
Well, see how you feel about him
看他在后半段戏中,
after he murders his two little nephews
杀了他的两个小侄子之后,
in the second half.
你对他有什么感觉。
I wish the bastards dead
我真希望那些混♥蛋♥都死了,
and I would have it suddenly perform’d.
我就会让他们,突然地出手完成的。
What sayest thou? Speak suddenly, be brief.
你们觉得怎么样?我说是突然快速地动手。
Your grace may do your pleasure.
随您的便。
Hmm.
嗯。
Be happy then, for it is done, my lord.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!