呃,它太多糖了,对你不好。
I saw you eat seven Oreos.
上次你吃了七片奥利奥。
You want an Oreo?
你想吃奥利奥?
You ate them all, Pop Pop.
都被你吃完了,爷爷。
Okay. All right. Uh…
好吧,好吧,那。。。
Let me just have it for one minute.
让我抱一会儿,
Pop Pop will give it back to you. I promise.
爷爷马上给回你。我保证。
You trust Pop Pop now, right?
你相信爷爷,对吧?
Let me just take one minute.
只要一分钟。
And I’ll be right out.
马上出来。
Here you go.
给。
Take.Thanks, Pop Pop.
拿去。谢谢爷爷!
Yep.
嗯。
Something you wanna tell me?
又有事瞒着我?
What?
什么?
The pantry.
储藏间。
I’m playing the lottery.
我在玩彩票。
I meant the empty bag of Oreos.
我是说奥利奥被你吃光了。
I’m playing the lottery, and I’m winning.
我在玩彩票,还赢钱了。
I figured out the math, and I won $15,000.
我算出了概率,赢了一万五。
It’s stuffed inside the Frosted Mini-Wheats box.
藏在一个麦片盒子里。
Wow.
哇。
I gave $20 to Shirley’s lottery pool.
谢莉的彩票局我投了20块。
I guess it’s not such a big deal now.
看来也不算什么大事了。
I…
我。。。
I had to try it.
我必须尝试一下。
I… I found this flaw in the game,
我。。。我发现了这个彩票的漏洞。
and I had to find out if I was right.
然后必须验证自己有没有算对。
Well, why didn’t you just tell me?
好吧,你干嘛不直说呢?
I… felt silly.
我。。。觉得自己蠢。
We barely have enough money to retire on as it is, and…
我们那点钱刚刚够退休,我。。。
This is no time to risk it.
觉得这时候不该去冒险。
Yes, it is.What?
不,该。-什么?
It’s time to risk it.
这时候该去冒险。
Because right now we’re losing
因为现在我们失去了
something that matters even more.
一些更重要的东西。
I’ve waited 40 years for it to be just us,
我等了四十年,等回来二人世界
and so far we kind of suck at it.
可是已经不会享受它了。
We have Jeopardy.
我们一起看《智力抢答》啊
Oh, that’s not a thing. Jerry!
哦,不是一回事。杰瑞!
I wanna have fun.
我想要开心,
I wanna have fun.
我想要快乐。
Let’s be a little stupid. Huh?
我们冲动一回,怎么样?
We got married when we were 17,
我们十七岁结婚,
so we know how to do it.
冲动是有的。
Well, that’s true.
呵,那倒是。
We need something for us.
我们得有个共同爱好,
I didn’t think it would be playing the lottery,
真没想到是玩彩票。
but I’d rob a bank if it gave us something to talk about.
就算跟你抢银行都干,只要有个共同话题。
Okay.
行。
$15,000?Yep.
一万五。-是。
– If we bet the whole $15,000…
如果我们一万五全押。。。
Oh, we should. Let’s bet it all.You think?
噢,应该。一万五全押。-真的?
Yeah, ’cause I was thinking the same thing. It’s right…
是。我也正在想。。。在这。
No. No, no, no, no.
不对,不对,不对。。。
Leon, what happened to WinFall?
里昂,馅饼彩票怎么了?
Oh, they… they phased it out.
哦,更新换代了。
What?It’s gone, just like that?
什么?说换就换了?
You don’t play anyway, do you?
你又不玩。对不?
No.Yeah, well, I guess people will just
没有。是。我猜他们只能去
have to play the one in Massachusetts now.
马萨诸塞州玩这个了。
The math works. You can see that. You’re an accountant.
数学成立,你该看得懂。你是个会计。
Yeah. I mean…
是,我是说。。。
I mean, it looks right.
我说你算的对。
And Massachusetts isn’t that far.
马萨诸塞州也没多远。
No, it’s only about a 10-hour drive if our truck doesn’t break down.
不远,不就是开上十个小时么。就怕咱的旧车撑不住。
If it does, we’ll get a ride.Yeah.
万一撑不住,我们就搭便车。对。
From whom?
谁给你搭?
Truckers.Yeah, they’re always looking for company.
卡车司机。- 对,他们都想有人聊一聊,
To murder.We’ll jump out if it gets weird.
或者杀一杀。-情况不对我们就跳车。
And they won’t even know that we have a duffle bag full of cash.
而且谁想得到,我们的破包里塞满了钱。
Yeah, we’ll keep that zipped up.
对,记得拉好拉链。
All right.All right, what?
好,好。- 怎么了?
I’m in, too.
算我一份。
You sure?- No.
你想通了?-没。
But what the hell? Put me in for 1,000.
管他呢。算我一份,1000。
I just got a cruise I gotta cancel now.
我刚订了个游轮票,赶紧取消~
– Hey. Oh.Oh. Got our dinner.
嗨,带上晚餐。
Yeah. We’re going to need three days of food.
是,带足三天的餐。
Oh.
哦。
And I found us a small town to play in.
我找到一个小镇。
Yeah, keep things quiet.
对,低调一点。
You know, like how I park a block away
你看,我计划把车停远一点,
at a good garage sale.
假装逛地摊。
Yeah? Oh.Move.
什么,哦。-借过。
You got a ham radio?What?
有没有对讲机?什么?
Ham radio. We’re gonna hit some dead zones.
对讲机,防备手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好。
I suppose I can go to Ace…Wait a minute.
我可以去买♥♥。。。等等
How are we on batteries?
电池够不够?
Uh… I…
哦,我。。。
– Ah.
啊,
Okay. Let’s get some more. Just in case.
好,再多带点,以防万一。
Feels like we really are robbing a bank.
真的像是抢银行了。
Nah. It’s gonna be more fun. You take that.
才不是,好玩过抢银行。拿着。
Here are the keys.
钥匙在这儿。
All right. Aah.
齐了,啊。
I got the coupons.
优♥惠♥券带上了。
All right. You grab that.
齐了。你拿那个。
Oh, now? Oh.
哦,这会儿?
Let’s go.Oh.
出发!哦。。。
Can I get dressed first?
我先穿条裤子可以不?
Mmm.Whoo.
Whoo.
You have cookies?
饼干带没带?
Ooh.
Ooh.
您已离开密歇根州
欢迎来到马萨诸塞州
Doesn’t look like much.
跟想象不一样.
Well, all we need is a ticket machine, right?
好吧,有彩票机就行,对吧?
Hey, kid, those are buy one, get one free,
嗨,小子,那个买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥。
’cause they’re so out of date.
反正过期了。
They’re from 2013,
2013年的,
but they’ll still turn your mouth blue.
不过味道还好着呢
Actually, I’m gonna get them first.
等等,我先招待他们。
How can I help you?
需要什么?
We’d like to buy 8,000 WinFall tickets.
我们想买♥♥八千张馅饼彩票。
– I’m gonna get you first.
我还是先招待你吧。
No way is this enough.
钱不够。
There’s no way that was enough.
钱不够。
Uh…
呃。。。
Eight thousand WinFall tickets is, like…
八千张馅饼彩票,总数。。。
$29,000.
$29,000.
No. 16,000.$16,000.
不对,是16,000。-$16,000.
And that is how much we brought.
我们只带了这么多。
Well, the machine prints 1,000 tickets an hour, so you’ll be here all day.
呃,彩票机一小时打印一千张,我们得等一天。
And let me tell you from experience, being here all day sucks.
经验表明,在这呆一天会很丧。
Because I’m here all day.
因为我就整天待这儿。
Well, he’s right. It’s gonna take eight hours.
好吧,他说得有理,八千张要八小时。
I can do it.Let’s get rolling.
我倒是没问题。开始吧。
You want us?Yeah, come on. I got work to do.
你让我们来?-是,来吧。我要干活。
I’m busy.Well, can you show us how it works?
我忙着呢。-呃,你指导一下怎么操作?
You’ll figure it out.
操作很简单。
锄头铲子 汽车旅馆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!