like he did from that damn bookstore.
-你点的 -谢谢
Here you go. Oh Thank you honey.
调查局试射过 确定是否办得到
But the FBI test-fired the rifle to see if it could be done.
3位专家没人办得到
Three experts and not one of them could do it.
据说奥斯华以世界级准确度
They say that Oswald got off 3 shots with world-class precision
以手操式步♥枪♥在6秒内♥射♥击
from a manual bolt-action rifle in less than 6 seconds.
根据他的海军伙伴说他是穿玛姬内衣的
According to his Marine buddies, he got Maggie’s drawers.
表示他没什么奇特的能力
That means he wasn’t any good.
一般人走运的话 能开枪两次
Average man would be lucky to shoot twice.
第一枪会最准
And the first would be the best.
但是 这里却是第三枪最准
Here the third shot’s perfect.
他们到处找那颗子弹
And they got that bullet zigzagging all over the place
射击肯尼迪和康纳利7发
hitting Kennedy and Connally 7 times.
有完整的弹头吗 真是无能啊
One pristine bullet? That dog don’t hunt.
一开始有些事就困扰我
Something’s always bothered me about that from day one.
想着会有别人牵涉进来
Think other men were involved?
如果我调查此案 我会找
If I’m investigating the case,
全世界100个最好的步♥枪♥手
I’d round up the world’s 100 best riflemen
找出那天谁在达拉斯
find out which were in Dallas that day.
你就手到擒来 奥斯华就是替罪羊
You been duck hunting. Oswald’s an old-fashioned decoy.
他是怎么说 我只是替罪羊
What did he say? “I’m just a patsy.”
相信吧
You’d better believe it.
吉姆
Jim
甜心
Honey.
晚餐好了
Dinner’s just about ready.
今晚给你个惊喜 新口味
Got a surprise for you tonight. Tried something new.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim!
晚餐怎么样
What? Dinner.
闻起来不错
Smells good.
你知道吗
Do you know Oswald was interrogated
奥斯华在暗♥杀♥后被审问12小时
for 12 hours after the assassination
没有律师在场 也没有人去记录
with no lawyer present, and nobody recorded a word of it.
太不可思议了
I can’t believe it.
警♥察♥局长和调查局单位
A police captain with thirty years experience
应该知道此事的严重性
and a crowd of FBI agents had to know
没有奥斯华的记录 法♥院♥是不会采纳
that with no record what Oswald said is inadmissible in court.
在餐桌上谈嘛 菜都冷啦
Let’s talk at the table. It’s getting cold.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
爸爸说 我安静就可以
Daddy said it’s okay if I’m quiet.
是啊
It is.
如果我那样处理重犯 马上就会见报
If I handled a minor felon that way, it’d be all over the papers.
这可是谋杀总统的嫌疑犯
This is the alleged murderer of the President.
一再忽视有可信度的证据
Again and again credible testimony’s ignored.
不追踪相关消息 选择性结论 没有索引
Leads are not followed up, conclusions are selective, no index.
这是我见过最偏颇的调查
It’s the sloppiest investigation I’ve ever seen.
迪里广场有十几名目击者
Dozens of witnesses heard the shots
听到枪是来自他前面绿色小丘
coming from the grassy knoll in front of Kennedy,
不是后面的书库
not the Book Depository behind him.
证词却被打散
But it’s broken down and spread around.
完全读不到重点
You read it, but the point is lost.
我一直都不相信
I never believed it.
我整理盘子 你带孩子上♥床♥
I’ll do the dishes. You take Eb up.
伊丽莎白 你也要睡啦
Elizabeth, your bedtime too!
3年前的事了
That was 3 years ago.
我们试着忘掉 你却又挖出
We’ve tried to put it out of our minds. You keep digging it up.
你只是新奥尔良的检察官
You’re the DA of New Orleans.
肯尼迪暗♥杀♥超出了你的职权范围呢
Isn’t the Kennedy assassination a bit out of your domain?
重要人物研究过了
All those important people studied it.
我不信像沃伦这种聪明人
I can’t believe a man as intelligent as
读得下那些卷宗
Earl Warren read those volumes.
或许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
我让孩子睡觉 给你一小时解决案子
You got an hour to solve the case while I get the kids in bed.
然后你就是我的 肯尼迪的事明天再说
Then you’re mine. Mr. Kennedy will have to wait until morning.
爸爸 看我画的是什么
Look, Dad. Look what I drew.
某样东西吧 是什么
That’s something. What is it?
笼子里的犀牛
It’s a rhino in a cage.
-我可以晚一小时睡吗 -不行 儿子
– Can I stay up another hour? – I don’t think so, son.
乖乖和宝宝 我的两位舞伴
Pickle and Snapper, my two dancing partners.
晚安 小乖乖们
Good night, doodle bugs.
一个小时 听到了吗
One hour, you hear?
你是在浪费周末夜的约会
Some Saturday night date you are.
妈妈警告过我 如果嫁给你
Mama warned me this would happen
就要准备好遇到这种情况
if I married such a serious man as you.
等我上去 让你知道什么是周末
When I come up, I’ll show you how Saturday night got invented.
我封锁该区 停了火车
I sealed off the area and held off the trains
好做车箱检查
till they could be examined.
至少一列车有临时员工受警方保护
There were some transients taken on at least one train.
鲍尔先生你已告诉我们这件事
Mr. Bowers, you already talked to us about this matter.
对吗
Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
有别的我们没问
Is there anything else you told us
而你想要告诉我们的吗
that I haven’t asked you about, that you can think of?
想不起来别的了
Nothing that I can recall.
证人准许离开
Witness is excused.
那里的长货车警方拉出几个人
A long freight was in there and we pulled some people off.
你是指临时员工
Do you mean some transients?
人♥渣♥和流浪汉
Tramps and hobos.
他们被问过话了吗
Were they questioned?
已经在车站审问过了
They were questioned at the station.
问重点
Ask the question.
我们再看看艾蒙·埃文斯
Let’s go back to that Amos Evins matter.

Yes,sir.
该区自10点封锁交通
Traffic had been cut off into the area since 10:00.
但这时候有3辆车进来
But 3 cars came in during this time.
大约是从中午到射击的时间
From around noon till the time of the shooting.
车子绕行停车场离开
They circled the parking lot and left.
像是在检查该区
Like they was checking the area.
其中一名驾驶手拿东西对着嘴巴说话
One of the drivers was holding something to his mouth.
最后一辆在射击前7到10分钟开进来
The last car came in about 7 to 10 minutes before the shooting.
是白色四门雪佛莱英帕拉
It was a white Chevrolet, 4-door Impala.
窗上沾有泥巴
Muddy up to the windows.
向着地下道
Towards the underpass,
我看到两个人站在栅栏后
I saw 2 men standing behind a picket fence
向着敞蓬车座驶进梅因和休士顿街查看
looking up towards Main and Houston, as the caravan came down.
其中一名是中年大块头
One of them was middle-aged heavyset.
另一名较年轻
The other man was younger.
另两名在停车场底东边
Two other men were on the east end of the parking lot.
穿着制♥服♥
and each of them had uniforms.
在射击时似乎有些骚动
At the time of the shooting there seemed to be some commotion.
我无法形容
I’m just unable to describe
一道闪光或烟或什么
a flash of light or smoke or something.
让我觉得堤防那边有
It caused me to feel that something out of
不寻常事情发生
the ordinary had occurred on the embankment.
该死
Goddamn.

No!
吉姆
Jim?
-你还好吧 -不可思议
– You all right? – Honey, it’s incredible.
什么
What?
整件事情
The whole thing.
一名陆军中校作证
A Lt. Colonel testifies that
奥斯华向俄♥国♥投诚几个月前
Oswald has a Russian language exam as part of his Marine
在海军接受过俄文考试
training only a few months before he defects to the Soviet Union.
-俄文考试 -真不敢相信
A Russian exam.I can’t believe it.
现在是清晨4点半
It’s 4:30 a.m.!
我一个小时后要叫醒5个孩子
I have 5 kids who’ll wake up in an hour.
我在军中从来不知道
In all my years in the military,
有人参加俄文考试
I never knew a single man who had a Russian test.
奥斯华是雷达操作员
Oswald was a radar operator.
苏俄要利用的人还轮不到他
He’d have about as much use for Russian as a cat has for pajamas.
你看见这些 就好象疯子一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!