He practically lived there.
整件事都是搞些特务玩意
The whole thing was all cloak-and-dagger stuff.
他们称之为猫鼬行动 计划运送这些古巴流亡者
They called it Operation Mongoose. Idea was to train these Cuban exiles
发起另一波对古巴的进攻
for another invasion of Cuba.
班尼特办公室是供应线
Banister’s office was part of the supply line
从达拉斯经过新奥尔良到迈阿密
from Dallas through New Orleans to Miami.
我们库存武器炸♥药♥
We stockpiled arms, explosives.
在看得到的拉法耶广场
In view of the intelligence community in Lafayette Square?
是每个人都互相认识 都是一个圈子的
Yes. Everybody knew everybody. They were all part of the network.
都是为中情局工作 飞行员 黑♥手♥党♥
All worked for the CIA. Pilots and black operators
市民和军人 人人走私枪♥械♥
and civilians and the military. Everybody was running guns then.
杰佛逊 布拉夫 摩根城 都是这样
Ft. Jefferson, Bayou Bluff, Morgan City, you name it.
德州的马克伦 很大的枪♥械♥营运点
McAllen, Texas? Big gun run operation.
移♥动♥武器
Moving automatic
班尼特是起什么作用的
Where does Banister fit in?
他管蓬夏特兰湖北的营
He was running his camp north of Lake Pontchartrain.
做了很多训练
Ferrie was doing a lot of the training.
那里是热带区又有射击场 像在古巴
They had a shooting range and tropical territory, like in Cuba.
也有美国人受训 纳粹 佣兵
Americans were trained there too. Nazi types. Mercenaries.
那个菲利很疯狂
That Ferrie, though. Jesus, he was the craziest.
最后夏天组织解散
Late summer the party was over.
肯尼迪不想再有猪湾事件
Kennedy didn’t want another Bay of Pigs.
他告诉调查局关掉营区
He told the FBI, “Shut up the camps.”
凝固汽油弹 塑胶炸♥弹♥和其他都充公
Confiscate the napalm, C-4 and all.”
局里的人表面上同意行动
The G-men were just going through the motions.
但是心里 还是向着班尼特
Their hearts were still with their old FBI buddy Banister.
奥斯华呢
Oswald?
他也在那里
He was there too.
有时和班尼特见面
Sometimes meeting with Banister.
门关上
With the door shut.
有时和菲利闲谈
Shootin’ the bull with Ferrie,
但是他一直都在那
whatever. But he was there, all right.
还有什么特别的吗 这很重要
Anything more specific, Jack? It’s important.
有一次他的秘书很生气
One time, the secretary got upset
想不到奥斯华竟然在街上
I can’t believe it, Mr. Banister. Lee Oswald is down on
发这种支持共♥产♥党的传♥单♥
Canal Street handing out communist leaflets supporting Castro.
没关系 反正他是我们的人
It’s okay, Delphine. He’s with us.
有人和班尼特是一伙的
Was anyone else involved at Banister’s level?
有一个我不认识的白头发的大家伙
One guy. I don’t know who. Big. White hair.
在办公室见过一次
I saw him in the office once.
看来像局外人 爱交际的那种
He looked out of place.You know, a society guy.
不知道他的名字 但奥斯华跟他在一起
Don’t know his name, but Oswald was with him.
他和钱有关
He had to do with money,
因为班尼特从不巴结别人却巴结他
because Banister never kissed ass. but he kissed his.
克莱什么是他的名字 克莱…
Clay something. That was his name. Clay
伯伦达
Bertrand?
-克莱伯伦达 -我不知道
– Clay Bertrand? – I don’t know.
-或许不是 我要走了 -不 没有错
– Maybe not. I must go. – No, that’s right.
他在沃伦委员会 帮奥斯华找律师
He was in the Warren Report. He got Oswald a lawyer.
有讨论肯尼迪 我不知道
Was Kennedy discussed? I don’t know.
暗♥杀♥呢 不知道
The assassination?
不是我 我要走 说完了
Not with me. I’ve got to go. That’s all I’ll say.
等一下 怎么回事
Hold on. What’s the problem?
怎么回事
What’s the problem?
非要我解释清楚
Do I have to spell it out for you?
没人知道我们在这所谈的
Nobody knows what we’re talking about here.
你真是幼稚
Oh, you are so naive.
你何时和伯伦达做生意
When’d you do business with Bertrand?
瞧那穿红衣的傻妞
Pipe the bimbo in red.
天啊 没有你可爱
Lawdy. She’s not as cute as you.
谢谢
Thank you!
你该试做合法生意
You should try a legitimate business.
为什么要找我茬
Why you dance on my head?
自法律学校我们就是朋友
We’ve been friends since law school.
因为你一直骗我
Because you’re conning me.
-我读过你的证词 -有所保留
-I read your testimony. -Grain of salt.
又来了
Go again
你说伯伦达在暗♥杀♥后第二天
You said Clay Bertrand called you the day after the assassination
请你当奥斯华的律师
and asked you to be Oswald’s lawyer.

Right.
那个很重要
That’s pretty important.
你告诉调查局6尺2英寸高
You told the FBI he’s 6’2″,
又告诉委员会5尺8英寸
then you tell the Commission he’s 5’8″.
人怎么会缩成那样
How the hell does a man shrink like that?
他们对我施压 像你
They put the heat on me man, like you.
我就顺水推舟 真的没见过那家伙
I gave them what popped in my cabeza. Truth is, I never met the dude.
-人喜欢朋友就会有朋友 -的确
– One likes friends that have friends. – Indeed.
我不知道他老兄长相 人在那里
I don’t know what that cat looks like or where he’s at.
只知道有时他送来一些案子
All I know is sometimes he sends me some cases.
某日他打电♥话♥
One day he calls,
让我当奥斯华的法律代表
talks to me about repping Oswald in Dallas.
-你有和奥斯华谈到话吗 -才没呢
-You ever speak to Oswald in Dallas? -Hell no
我马上告诉伯伦达那家伙 这不是我的专业
I told that Bertrand cat right off this ain’t my scene.
我和他 风马牛不相及
I’m a hack. He needs a hot dog.
你是怎么投入委员会
How did you get in the Commission?
像我告诉华盛顿官府的人
Like I told the Washington boys
那年夏天伯伦达要我帮
Bertrand asked me that summer to help
那小子延长他的退伍时间
the kid upgrade his Marine discharge.
伯伦达先生说他会付钱
Mr. Bertrand said he would take care of any of.
好 喂
Fine.
我跟谁说
To whom am I speaking?
克莱伯伦达 我会付他们所欠你的
Clay Bertrand. I’ll pay what they owe.
没有阴谋如果有
There was no conspiracy.
巴比·肯尼迪为何不起诉
If there was, why didn’t Bobby Kennedy prosecute?
他是他哥哥
He was his brother.
这么多人怎会保住秘密
How’d so many people keep such a secret?
-是奥斯华 他恨… -我们沟通有问题
– It was Oswald. He hated – We’re having communication problem.
我知道你知道谁是克莱
I know you know who Clay Bertrand is.
别吃蟹肉了 听好
Stop eating that crab meat and listen.
我看重友谊 但我会在大♥法♥官前传你
I’m aware of our friendship, but I’ll call you before the Grand Jury.
你骗他们就像骗我 我会控告你伪证
You lie to them as you lied to me, I’ll charge you with perjury.
我在新奥尔良单挑过9名法官
I took 9 judges on here in New Orleans.
我全胜 你明白我说的吗
I beat them all. Am I communicating with you?
不作记录
Off the record?
好 那案子我就长话短说了
In that case, let me sum it up for you.
如果我回答你的问题
If I answer that question you keep asking
如果我给你老大的名字
if I give you the name of the big enchilada
我们就永别了
then it’s bon voyage, Deano.
我头上就会出现一个弹孔的 你懂吗
Like a bullet in my head, you dig?
你是以卵击石
You’re a mouse fighting a gorilla. .
肯尼迪都已经死了
JFK’s dead as that crab meat.
官方仍有注视行动
The government’s still breathing. You wanna line up like adead man?
你想找死吗
You wanna line up like a dead man?
要不你就给大♥法♥官克莱的真实身份
Either you give the Grand Jury Clay Bertrand’s real identity
或者你这死胖子要坐牢 你明白吗
or your fat behind’s going to the slammer. Now you dig me?
你像你妈一样疯 这是遗传
You as crazy as you mama. It’s in the genes.
你知道你会多麻烦吗
Do you know what you’re getting into?
政♥府♥一直烦你 烦到你死为止
The government will jump all over your head and go cock-a-doodle-doo.
祝你愉快 先生
Good day to you, sir.
检察官加里森要审讯5388号♥犯人 牢房♥2378号♥
District Attorney Garrison to see Prisoner 5388. Ward block 2378.
那边有沼泽不需要门
We don’t need gates with that swamp.
很多人掉进去就出不来
Many of them gone in there, none of them came out.
嘿 威里 欧奇夫
hey Willie O’keefe
你有访客 别惹麻烦
You got visitors here. Don’t give them trouble.
-你好吗 布先生 -走吧 威里
– How you doing, Mr. Broussard? – Let’s go, Willie.
欧奇夫先生 谢谢你抽空
Thank you, Mr. O’Keefe, for this time.
我什么都没有 就是有时间
I got nothing but time.
你要多久 我都给你
Minutes, hours, days. Years of time.
时间在这里是静止的 像蛇晒太阳 有关克莱伯伦达
Time stands still here, like a snake sunning itself. Clay Bertrand?
就好像蛇爬着 克莱·伯伦达
like a snake sunning itself. Clay Bertrand?
对 克莱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!