Yeah Clay
我遇到他是在62年6月 化装舞会
I met him sometime in June of ’62. The Masquerade Bar.
大卫·菲利专门送我去见他
Dave Ferrie took me there expressly to meet him.
色情
Sexual purposes?

Well yeah
他有付你钱
Did he pay you for this?
每次20块钱又不是什么秘密 所以我才被关在这
$20 each time. Ain’t no secret. That’s what I’m in for.
有关他不寻常的 你能出庭描述吗
Anything unusual about him you’d be able to describe in court?
他的腿有点问题
He had something wrong with his leg.
别理解错了 他不是瘸子
Don’t get me wrong. He’s not one of those limp wrists.
就算你和他一起打扑克 钓鱼 你也看不出来
You could play poker with him, go fishing, you’d never snap.
他是同性恋里的男性 街上见到了也看不出是同性恋
He’s a butch John. Meet him on the street, you’d never snap.
63年夏末 有一天晚上
One night we were at David Ferrie’s
我们在大卫·菲利的家
some time late in the summer of ’63.
那里有大约9 10个人
There was about 9 to 10 people there.
他的古巴朋友 一起搞过什么
Cuban. Friends who’d done stuff in the bush with him.
那地方一团糟
Place was a mess.
大卫心情很乱
Dave’s mind is a mess.
他养老鼠来研究治疗癌症的方法
He had caged mice cause he’s working on a cancer cure.
大卫很聪明 会说5种语言
Dave’s smart, though. Speaks five languages.
懂哲学医药军事历史政♥治♥
Knows philosophy, medicine, military history, politics.
他不能当神父 是因为他是同性恋
He wanted to be a priest. They defrocked him ’cause he’s queer.
你是第一次遇见奥斯华
That’s where you first met Oswald?
是个家伙 大卫介绍他时
Strange Guy. Dave introduced him as
告诉我他叫 李昂·奥斯华
Leon Oswald.
你好 老兄
How you doing?
他在这干嘛
What the fuck is he doing here?
操 王八蛋
Fuck you, motherfucker.
李昂心情不好 别惹他
Leon’s in a bad mood. Don’t get excited.
你说的李昂就是李·哈维·奥斯华
You said Leon was actually Lee Harvey Oswald?
我没理由骗你 我已经在监狱里了
I have no reason to lie to you. I’m already in jail.
继续 最后他们离开 我单独和大卫
Go on. Finally they left and I was alone with Dave and
李昂 2名古巴人和伯伦达
this Leon and two of the Cubans, and this guy Bertrand.
他迷上卡斯特罗和肯尼迪好几个月了
He’d been obsessed with Castro and Kennedy for months.
大卫拿出了一些剪报
Dave pulled out some clippings.
小王八蛋关闭了营区 拿走了所有的C-4
Little ass-wipe closed down the camps! Took our C-4!
拿走1万发子弹
Took 10,000 rounds!
3千磅火♥药♥ 所有的武器
3,000 pounds of gunpowder! All our weapons!
告诉你们
I tell you
要解放古巴 干掉大胡子
You want to free Cuba? Whack out the fucking beard!
肯尼迪不准我们干 没武器怎么干
Kennedy won’t let us. Our hands are empty. How can we?
他会惹上麻烦 到处都是眼线
Problem getting to him. Informers on every block.
他们有新花样
They got new stuff!
我能弄来十几种毒药
I could show you dozens of poisons!
放他饭里 三天后 他就死定了
Put it in his food, he’d die in 3 days.
你追踪不到 在他胡子里放点东西
No trace! Put something in his beard,
再让那东西发挥作用 他死得更难看
make it fall out. He’d look ridiculous
肯尼迪和赫鲁雪夫做的什么狗屁交易
Fucking Kennedy’s doing all kinds of deals with that bastard Khrushchev.
拍马屁的东西
Licking his ass.
如果老天有眼
An inspired act of God should happen here.
就让一个德州人入主白宫
Put a Texan in the White House!
然后古巴人走了 大卫也醉了
The Cubans left. Dave was drunk.
他又开始骂肯尼迪
He started in on Kennedy again.
我要宰了他 在白宫里 刺他心脏
I will kill! In the White House! Stab him in the heart!
必须有人能除掉他
Somebody must get rid of him!
你肯定办不到
You won’t get that son-of-a-bitch!
不会太久的
It won’t be long.
他肯定会遭报应的
That fucker will get what he deserves.
就怪卡斯特罗 美国肯定想侵略古巴
Blame Castro, the country will want to invade Cuba.
我们就等他没有保护的时候下手
We just need to get him in the open.
总有些疯狂的计划
Always some harebrained scheme.
再来点香槟如何
Let’s have some more champagne, shall we?
特勤部还是警♥察♥
The Secret Service? The Cops?
如果计划周详
If it’s planned right, no problem.
他们差一点就干掉戴高乐
they got close to De Gaulle.
我们要在三个地方各安排一名刺客
We need 3 mechanics in 3 different locations.
艾森豪威尔要做敞篷车
Eisenhower rode in open top.
一栋办公大楼 一把火力强的步♥枪♥
An office building, a power rifle.
三面射击是重点 是个重点
Triangulation of cross fire, that’s the key.
一发用来牵制 让安全人员注意
A diversionary shot get the Secret Service looking one way.
然后就是致命一枪
Boom! Get the kill shot.
重要的是 有一个人就必须要被牺牲
One man has to be sacrificed.
骚动中完成任务 其他人离开国内
In the commotion, the job gets done. The others leave the country.
我们别谈这个了
Let’s drop this subject.
跟年轻人胡说八道是一回事
It’s one thing to banter with these kids
但这种事很容易让人误解
but this sort of thing could be so easily misunderstood.
我没想那么多 以为是随便说说
I didn’t think much about it then. It’s just bullshit.
一般人比他们行为更慎重
People act more important than they are.
尤其在同性恋的世界里
Especially in the homosexual underworld.
但等他们干掉他 我害怕了
But when they killed him. l got scared.
真的吓坏了
Real scared.
所以我被逮捕
That’s when I got popped.
你所说的会受很多人攻击
The things you said will be attacked by many people.
不要说我书读得不多
Bring them on. Bring on their college degrees, I got nothing to hide.
我没啥好隐瞒的
I got nothing to hide.
你不需要贿赂我
No one can buy me.
-甚至不要保释 -什么保释
– I don’t even need this parole. – What parole?
你们自♥由♥党什么都不懂
You liberal, you don’t know shit.
你被人从后面干过吗
You never been fucked in the ass.
这次暗♥杀♥无关正义 是命令
This ain’t about justice! No, this is about order!
由谁统治 法♥西♥斯♥主义回来了
Who rules? Fascism is coming back.
没人要贿赂答应你缓刑 我希望你完全了解这一点
Nobody wants to buy you. No one’s promising you parole.
我想知道 你为何告诉我这些
What I need to know is why are you telling us this.
因为王八蛋肯尼迪
‘Cause that motherfucker Kennedy
在投票里作弊 这就是原因
stole that motherfucking election, that’s why.
本来尼克森是个好总统 但是肯尼迪毁掉了一切
Nixon was going to be a great president until Kennedy wrecked this country.
黑鬼要争权 这就是为什么会有这么多罪犯
Niggers wanting rights! Why do you think we have all this crime.
他答应那些废物太多饿了
He promised those motherfuckers too much!
革命将要到来 法♥西♥斯♥回来了
Revolution’s coming, bullshit! Fascism’s coming back!
那个共♥产♥王八蛋死的那天是大日子
The day that communist son-of-a- bitch died was a great day!
那傻小子根本什么都不知道
Didn’t know shit, anyway.
我讨厌他们怪罪奥斯华
I hate to think they blame it on silly fucking Oswald.
是这个国家的伟大日子
A great day for this country.
人们要知道 要知道他为何被暗♥杀♥
People got to know. People got to know why he was killed.
因为他是共♥产♥信徒
Because he was a Communist.
我也会说一样的话 我无所谓
I’ll tell the same goddamned story! Don’t matter to me!
就算把我弄到证人席
You go ahead, put me on the stand,
好啦 威里 谢谢 我们会再连络
All right, Willie. Thanks. We’ll be in touch.

All right.
你知道吗你长的不赖
You know, you’re not a bad-looking man.
很正点
Not bad at all.
我出去以后会去看你 搞个痛快
I get out of here, I’ll come see you. We can have fun!
他们的名声真是臭到极点了
Their reputations are lower than crocodile piss.
这会困扰你吗
That bothers you?
如果一个女人是妓♥女♥ 她的眼力就一定差
If a woman’s a prostitute, must she also have bad eyesight?
要找克莱伯伦达 从法国广场开始查
Find Clay Bertrand. Start by checking around the Quarter.
就要调查沃伦委员会的案子
will solve a case the Warren Commission couldn’t?
我们六个人 没有钱 没有保密
The 6 of us, with almost no budget and in secret
-我挑你不是因为你的法律知识 -谢谢夸奖
-I didn’t pick you for your legal skill. – Thanks, boss.
你是个斗士 我喜欢不怕倒霉的人
You’re a fighter. I like a man who’s not afraid of bad odds.
加里森先生你好 记得我吗
Mr. Garrison, how are you? Remember me?
你投了我的票
You vote for me?
我有 我们在新奥尔良一起唱过歌♥
I did. We sang together at the Royal Orleans, remember?
我们唱过
We sang:
你是我咖啡的牛奶
‘You’re the cream in my coffee’
最近不常见到你
Haven’t seen you much lately.
很忙 当选以后不像以前一样轻松
Been too busy. Elected men can’t have as much fun as they used to.
依然高兴见到你 乐于为你服务
It’s always nice to see you. Pleasure to serve you always.
你好 幸会
How are you? Nice to see you.
欢迎回来 路
Welcome back, Lou.
-我要一杯马丁尼 -已经好了 先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!