What’s wrong with this family?
我爱李 我为他感到难过
I love Lee. and I sorry him.
他被捕时玛丽娜并未发表意见
When he’s arrested, Marina buries him with the public.
但后来玛丽娜公开表示 他是个异常残暴的人
She describes him as a psychotic and violent man.
很多事实告诉我 李枪杀肯尼迪
I have too much facts .and facts tell me that Lee shot Kennedy.
那是在被联邦隔离2个月后 并害怕自己会被驱逐
After being locked away by the feds for 2 months and afraid she’d be deported
她可能受到疲劳轰炸 他们教她如何答话
she was probably suffering from nervous exhaustion. They taught her how to answer.
当他们认为她准备好了 给她买♥♥衣服 让她演戏
When they think she’s ready, they buy her dresses polish her up and wheel her out.
我想要感谢沃伦委员会
I’d like to thank the Warren Commission.
奥斯华不是天使 那么他到底是谁呢
Oswald was no angel. But who was he?
我不懂了 我们在说什么
I’m lost. What are we saying?
奥斯华去俄♥国♥时 他不是真的叛国
That when Oswald went to Russia, he was not a real defector.
他是政♥府♥情报员 直到死还是
He was an intelligence agent for our government and remained one till he died.
就因为奥斯华扣了板机
So because Oswald pulled the trigger
情报员谋杀总统 这是你想说的吗
the intelligence community murdered the President?
更有甚者 或许奥斯华没扣板机
I’ll go you one better. Maybe Oswald didn’t pull the trigger.
硝酸盐测试显示 那天他没有扣动扳机
Nitrate tests indicate he hadn’t fired a rifle that day.
而且他们也没有检查步♥枪♥有没有发射过子弹
And they didn’t bother to see if the rifle’d been fired that day.
-他的掌纹在上面 -联调局拿去检查了
His palm print was on it. – It went to the FBI.
联调局什么都没有发现
FBI didn’t find a goddamn thing.
一周以后 达拉斯警♥察♥就突然发现掌纹了
It comes back a week later and a Dallas policeman suddenly finds a palm print?
可能是在停尸间留下的 无法证明
It could’ve been lifted at the morgue. There’s no chain of evidence.
我想不明白
I can’t figure out
他为什么会用邮递的方式买♥♥一把可以追踪的枪
why he orders a traceable weapon to a PO box,
他大可用假名到德州任何店购买♥♥无法查证的步♥枪♥
when he can go to any store in Texas and buy an untraceable rifle under a fake name.
让他顶罪 找一些假象 再掩盖一些事实
To frame him, obviously! A lot of smoke. And some fire.
这说的是我们的政♥府♥
It’s our government!
我们谈的是犯罪
We’re talking about a crime.
我们要像中情局想到不同层面的事
You must think on a different level, like the CIA does.
要看清是非黑白
We’re through the looking glass. White is black.
有时候黑白是颠倒的
And black is white.
或许奥斯华正如他所说的 是替罪羊
Maybe Oswald is just what he said he was. A patsy.
不可思议 你当时在那
Unbelievable. You were here?
是的 我就做在那里
Yes, this is where I was sitting.
子弹是从木栅栏那边过来的
Shots came from near the wooden fence over there
靠近天桥的地方
near the overpass.
我看到一个人从栅栏跑向那些铁路车辆
I saw a man run from the fence toward those railroad cars.
我清楚看到是沃伦委员会的人
I made it clear to the Warren people.
有一枪来自栅栏后面
One of the shots came from behind that picket fence.
我听了新闻 也看见了烟
I heard the report and saw smoke,
大概有6至8英尺那么高 从树下传上来的
6 or 8 feet above the ground. Out from under those trees.
我们四个铁道员都看到了
All four of us railroad men seen the same thing.
烟是从篱笆后面来的
The smoke came from behind the hedge.
我在玛丽·梦曼旁边 当肯尼迪被暗♥杀♥时她在拍照
I was standing next to Mary Moorman, who took the photo when he was killed.
我过去大喊 总统先生 看这里
I stepped down and yelled: “Mr. President, look over here!”
之后枪声响了
Then shots rang out.
玛丽爬在地上 叫着 他们开枪啦 趴下
Mary dropped to the ground, yelling, “They’re shooting! Get down!”
我只是站着看
I just stood there watching.
司机停下来
The driver had stopped.
我不知道那司机怎么了
I don’t know what was wrong with him.
从眼角看过去
Out of the corner of my eye
我看到树丛有一道闪光
l saw a flash of light in the bushes.
而最后一枪
And that last shot
爆开他的头
just ripped his head off.
我抬头看到烟来自那边小丘
I look up and saw smoke coming from over there, on the knoll.
我们过去查看线索
We came around to look for tracks.
那天早上下雨 我们发现一大堆烟蒂
It rained that morning and we found a bunch. Cigarette butts.
有人曾经站在这里
Someone had stood about here.
这里是个好地方
That’s a good spot.
能瞄准头部
For the head shot.
一切都好像停止了
Everything was just frozen.
好像人们停止呼吸 好像看一幅画
Like people weren’t breathing. Like looking at a picture.
除了一个人
Except for one man.
我看到这个人从书库 角落跑到停车场
I saw this one man running from the corner of the Book Depository to the parking lot.
早上约11点我在厄尔曼街 开车过地下道
It was about 11 a.m. I was driving on Elm Street toward the underpass.
是蓝色翘勇车
In a blue Valiant.
我不会忘记那一天 车很多
I’ll never forget that day. There was a lot of traffic
我站在一辆绿色的小卡车旁
I stopped alongside a green pickup truck.
那部车很显眼 因为旁边有个备胎
It was very noticeable because it had one wheel up on the curb.
当我看到枪 我在想
When I saw the gun, I thought
特勤处的保密工作很一般嘛
“The Secret Service is not very secret.”
隔天早上我到联调局办公室 他们给我看照片
The next morning, I went to the FBI office. They showed me pictures.
而我挑出3张看起来像货车的司机的照片
And I picked out 3 pictures that looked like the truck’s driver.
就是他
That’s the man.
你是说周六就指认出杰克·鲁比
You mean you identified Jack Ruby on Saturday?
对的
That’s right.
他杀死奥斯华前一天
The day before he shot Oswald?
对 当我在电视上看到他 我吓一跳
That’s right. When I saw him on TV, I was shocked.
我对家人说 那是我在货车上看到的人
I said to my family, “That’s the man I saw in the truck.”
你不确定你对委员会的证词
You weren’t so sure in your statement to the Commission.
其他的人呢 你是说有一个可能是他
What about these others? You said one might be him?
他们有点像他 但我确定是这个人
They look a bit like him, but I’m sure this is the man.
我追他追到小草丘那里
It was him I chased up the grassy knoll.
我以为是警♥察♥在背后射击 抓到了其中一人
I thought maybe our guys had shot back and got one of them.
我到停车场
I got to the parking lot.
我看到的是铁路工人和达拉斯的警♥察♥
All I saw were the railroad workers and Dallas’ finest.
-特勤处 跟我们走 -不是我 去抓开枪的
– Secret Service. Come with us. – No! Find the shooter!
我要你的照片
I want your pictures.
畜牲
Bastard!
当时我很痛 不过还好
Put a hurt on me, but good.
他们一定看到一切 因为知道我们整天做什么
They must’ve seen everything because they knew what we had done all day.
我很容易被发现 因为我穿着那件红雨衣
I wasn’t hard to find, wearing that red raincoat.
-你听到几次枪声 -4到6次
– How many shots did you hear? – Four to six.
不可能
Impossible!
你听到回音
You heard echoes!
是回音
Echoes
共有3颗子弹3次枪声 从书库传过来
We have 3 bullets and 3 shots that came from the Book Depository.
我们一定要这么说
That’s all we’ll say.
不 先生
No, sir.
我看到有个人从那栅栏后射击 你想要干什么啊
I saw a man shooting from behind that fence. What are you going to do?
-你要去那抓他呀 -已经在处理了
– You go out there and get him! – That’s taken care of!
你只听到3次枪声 不要和任何人讨论
You only heard 3 shots, and don’t discuss this with anyone.
-任何人 懂吗 -那次很奇怪
No one. Understand? Which is strange.
距离暗♥杀♥后只有20分钟
It’s only 20 minutes after the assassination.
带她出去
Get her out of here.
我知道事情不对劲
I knew something was crooked as a dog’s hind leg.
当我读沃伦报告我的证词
When I read my testimony in the Warren Report
全部都是编造的谎言
it was a total fabrication.
我很烦恼 加里森先生 他们修改了我的证词
That’s what bothers me, Mr. Garrison. They’ve altered my statements.
这一段说
This one says:
摩瑟从照片中 无法辨认
“Mercer couldn’t identify any photograph as being the man
任何一个是绿卡车里的司机 这不是真的
she observed slouched over the wheel of the green truck.” Not true.
我认出他 并告诉了他们
I recognized him and I told them so.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我确定
I’m sure.
警长报告也很奇怪
And the sheriff’s report. This is really strange.
瞧那个公♥证♥签名 不是我的
See that notarized signature? That’s not mine.
问话时现场 没有任何公♥证♥人
There wasn’t any notary present during my questioning.
摩瑟太太 作为前任联调局 我很难接受这一点
Mrs. Mercer, as a former FBI man it’s difficult to accept this.
贝芙莉告诉加里森先生骑士俱乐部的事情
Beverly, tell Mr. Garrison about the Carousel Club.
好吧
OK
我以前去那见杰克和朋友佳塔 她在那跳舞
I used to go there to see Jack and my friend, Jatta, who danced there.
那是城中最好的去处 人人都去
It was a real swinging spot in town. Everybody came.
有从奥斯丁来的的生意人 政客 詹森的朋友
Businessmen. Politicians from Austin. L.B.J.’s friends.
达拉斯的夜晚很漫长 嚼牙签
Dallas was a slowpokin’ town then.You chewed toothpicks,
玩骨牌 到处吐痰 和警♥察♥约会
played dominoes, spit, dated policemen.
但杰克很兴奋 那里经常有警♥察♥
But Jack was exciting. There were always cops there.
杰克喜欢他们 但是他经常把喝醉的人赶出去
Jack liked them around. But he threw out the drunks himself.
他的脾气很火爆
He had a violent temper.
那时每个人都知道杰克加入黑♥手♥党♥
Everyone in those days knew Jack was in the mob.
那时的警♥察♥很恶劣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!