Look who’s here.
麻醉剂
我们今天聚集在此怀念
We are here today to remember what was lost…
17年前我们失去的
seventeen years ago.
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
佩吉跟我
Peggy comes with me.
乔伊一半的时间跟我们过
Joy spends half the time with us.
我们会带走她的纸森林
We’ll take her paper forest.
那是乔伊的宝贝 该放在这座房♥子里
That’s Joy’s special thing, and it belongs in this house.
不,我…
No, I…
乔伊
Joy.
乔伊,醒醒!
Joy, wake up!
有人在按门铃
Someone’s been ringing the doorbell.
杰基!
Jackie!
哦,谢天谢地!是你
Oh, thank God! It’s you.
怎么了?我担心你,我好久见不到你了
What happened? I’m worried about you. I don’t see you any more.
你没来参加家长会
You don’t come to the PTA.
你记得我妈妈在水池洗梳子 头发总是把水管堵住吗?
You know how my mom’s always clogging the sink with her hair from the brushes?
她房♥间的水管?
With the pipes in her room?
对,她又这么做了
Yeah. She did it again.
又一次?
Again?
是啊,我不得不在地板上凿开一个洞
Yes, and I had to bash open a hole in the floor.
我妈妈房♥间的地板上有一个大洞 我已经没钱了
There’s a huge hole in the floor of my mother’s room and I’m broke.
我爸爸工作得很努力 但他最近也诸事不顺
My father works hard. He’s had some bad breaks.
我希望他能找个女朋友 那样他就能搬出地下室
I hope he gets another girlfriend, and he’ll move out of the basement.
他现在跟托尼一起住在地下室?
He’s in the basement with Tony?
是的,他们互相憎恶
Yes. And they hate each other.

Yes.
简直糟透了,他们不停地吵架
It’s a disaster. They won’t stop fighting.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你怎么样?家里人怎么样? 大家都怎么样?
But how are you? How’s the family? How is everybody?
大家都还好
Everybody’s okay.
工作呢?
How’s work?
我的工作可有可无
My job, I could take it or leave it.
我们怎么了,杰基?
What happened to us, Jackie?
我们曾经梦想过的事情
All the things that we used to dream about.
我觉得那离我们越来越远
I feel like they just keep getting farther and farther away.
记得最初的那场晚会吗?
Remember the night of the party where everything started?
乐队在演奏
The band was playing.
一切都是那么令人兴奋
Everything was so exciting.
乔伊,你来了!
Joy, you came!
我好高兴你来了! 这是我男朋友,安德烈
I’m so glad you came! This is my boyfriend, Andre.
–嗨,安德烈 –很高兴见到你
– Hi, Andre. – Nice to meet you.
安德烈,这是我儿时的朋友乔伊
Andre, this is my childhood friend, Joy.
进来啊!
Come inside!
–哇 –来看看我的乐队,会计女孩
– Wow. – Check my music class, accountant girl.
这是个乐队?
This is a class?
是的!
Yes!
别打开灯,因为我不想看见
Don’t turn on the lights ’cause I don’t wanna see
妈妈叫我别来
Mama told me not to come
–他们真棒! –是啊!天才嘛
– They’re so good! – They are! The teacher’s band.
妈妈叫我别来
Mama told me not to come
妈妈叫我别来
她说:“不是这样玩的,儿子”
She said, “That ain ‘t the way to have fun, son”
“不是这样玩的”
“That ain ‘t the way to have fun”
妈妈叫我别来
Mama told me not to come
妈妈叫我别来
Mama told me not to come
–那个光头的家伙是谁? –我们的音乐老师
– Who’s the bald guy? – That’s our music teacher.
他有所有这些…这是他的房♥子?
And he has all this… This is his house?
–对,这是他的房♥子 –哇
– Yeah, this is his house. – Wow.
他来自委内瑞拉
He’s from Venezuela.
–那个家伙呢? –对
– Who is that guy? – Yeah.
那是音乐老师的儿子
That’s the music teacher’s son.
哦,我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你在跳舞,很好
You’re dancing. Here you go.
我现在在做什么?
What am I doing now?
–你在跳舞 –不
– You’re dancing. – No.
–让我带你参观一下我爸爸的房♥子 –什么?
– Let me show you my father’s house. – What?
来,来
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我会成为一名歌♥手
I’m gonna be a singer.
真的吗?
Really?
是的,我要成为下一个汤姆琼斯
Yeah. I’m gonna be the next Tom Jones.
野心好大,不过只有一个汤姆琼斯
That’s a big ambition. There’s only one Tom Jones.
我知道,但你不能被现实吓倒
I know, but you can’t let the practical get you down.
你要不断地追逐你所爱的事
You gotta keep going to what you love.
没错
That’s true.
那是我爸爸教我的
That’s what my father taught me.
你呢?
What about you?
我发明了一个狗项圈,想要申请专利 但可能实现不了
I invented a dog collar that I want to get patented, but I don’t think it ever will.
我在高中是最优等生
I was valedictorian in high school.
我考上了波士顿的大学
I got into a college in Boston…
但我现在待在这里 因为我父母正在闹离婚
but I’m staying here because my parents are getting divorced…
我会留下来帮我妈妈
and I’m staying to help my mom.
我帮我爸爸的生意做点会计的工作
And I help my dad with business stuff. Accountant.
可能你的梦想只是暂停一下而已
Maybe your dreams are on hold right now.
不是吗?
No?
这么说真不错
That’s a nice way of putting it.
一些愚蠢的事
This song is going to be in the town musical.
这首歌♥会用在镇子上的音乐剧中
我们该一起来唱
We should sing it together.
我知道我站在那 等着你有时间
I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time
来与我共度夜晚
To spend an evening with me
真不错
That’s really nice.
好,一起来
Okay, go.
–不 –好
– No. – Okay.
如果我们去某处跳舞
And if we go someplace to dance
我知道会有一线机会 你不会离开我
I know that there’s a chance You won’t be leaving with me
他在我孙女最低落的时候 给她带来了一缕阳光
He gave my girl a spring in her step, just when she needed it.
我们要做什么?托尼
What are we doing? T ony.
他让她来演音乐剧 她以前从未演过
He got her to do the musical, something she never would have done.
我知道我站在那 等着你有时间
I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time
来与我共度夜晚
To spend an evening with me
如果我们去某处跳舞 我知道会有一线机会
And if we go someplace to dance I know that there’s a chance
你不会离开我
You won’t be leaving with me
然后我们去一个安静的地方 喝上一两杯
And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place And have a drink or two
然后我会说些蠢话,比如“我爱你”
And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid like “I love you”
我能从你的眼中看出 你讨厌这不变的古老的谎言
I can see it in your eyes That you despise the same old lies
你昨晚才听过
You heard the night before
你那么聪明,那么漂亮,我只是…
You’re so smart, you’re so beautiful, I… I just…
你可以嫁给任何人
You could have married anybody.
你可以嫁给医生、律师 一个很好的男人,而不是这个…
You could have married a doctor, a lawyer, a nice man instead of this…
我都不知道该怎么叫他
I don’t even know what to call this guy.
你真的要现在来谈这事吗?
Are you seriously talking about this right now?
为时未晚
It’s still not too late.
爸爸
Dad.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
考虑一下
Think about it.
爸爸!
Dad!
我们是友爱团结的一家
We are a loving family, a solid family.
我跟我太太结婚…
I’ve been married to my wife…
现在我要发言
Now I have a speech.
他还没说完,爸爸
He wasn’t finished, Dad.
现在他说完了
He’s finished now.
我有两次失败的婚姻
I had two failed marriages.
我第一次婚姻的女儿,佩吉
The daughter from my first marriage, Peggy…
和我第二次婚姻的女儿乔伊感情很好
has a lot of tension with the daughter from my second marriage, Joy.
我跟乔伊的妈妈度过了 极其糟糕的18年婚姻生活
I was married to Joy’s mother for 18 miserable fucking years.
爸爸!太刻薄了!坐下!
Dad! That’s just mean! Sit down!
但我走出来了
But I got out of all that.
我最终遇见了我生命中的阳光,莎伦
And I finally met the light of my life, Sharon.
–敬你,宝贝 –爸爸!
– To you, baby. – Dad!
你是我爱的人
You’re my guy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!